Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he the Shaymin or will he have glitchy stats (such as one particularly massive stat) like Missing No.
It'd be funny if they did that.
Here's some randomly generated stats for your amusement.

HP: 121
Atk: 252
Def: 65
SpAtk: 63
SpDef: 128
Spe: 146
BST: 775 (Slightly above average as far as randomly generated Base Stats go.)

I just don't want to deal with Magma and Aqua again, those guys were the worst.

SOOOO STUPID.

And rain/sun would work well as another motive of whatever evil team we get this gen, since it seems to be like... morning, night, sunny, cloudy... whatever, I'm kinda grasping at straws but it'd be cool, and come on... Zekrom and Reshiram go sooooo well with Kyogre and Groudon. <__<

Or y'know... somewhere inaccessible with fly :A

Like remember in GSC you can't fly between the regions...
In Heart Gold and Soul Silver, if you fly to the Indigo Plateau from either Kanto or Johto, you can fly to either region. Can skip the Magnet train entirely.

I really hope there aren't too many more event legendaries. Even though I use an AR, it's still nice to be able to catch everything in the game. I don't understand why they make event only Pokémon anyway. All it's ever done for me, and anyone I've talked to, is annoy.

I just don't want to deal with Magma and Aqua again, those guys were the worst.

SOOOO STUPID.

And rain/sun would work well as another motive of whatever evil team we get this gen, since it seems to be like... morning, night, sunny, cloudy... whatever, I'm kinda grasping at straws but it'd be cool, and come on... Zekrom and Reshiram go sooooo well with Kyogre and Groudon. <__<
Things I want from Gen 3
- Secret bases
-More hidden puzzle locations for legendaries. (like the Regis)
-Cool surfing places
-Awesome towns Sootopolis,Fortree.
-And better gym puzzles. Like Sootopolis.

Just add all of those into Gen5 and a way to get to Hoenn and it would be the best Pokemon game to ever exist,because Hoenn was the best region ever.

This whole thing has brought me to an interesting theory: I noticed that there always seems to be a connection between the "pixies" and the "leading" uber of the Gen. It's always that the pixies have powers that would enable you to get to the superlegendaries under normal circumstances (while in the games, the superlegendaries always come to you).

For Gen 1, this is obvious: To get to the clone Mewtwo, you first needed an original, Mew.
In Gen 2, it is implied (and told to you by many people) that Ho-oh and Lugia were the guardian of the ancient world but left humanity a long time ago. Celebi can travel to the past where they still were reachable (for normal humans).
In Gen 3, especially the story and the pokedex imply, that Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza used to change the way of nature to adjust it for mankind. See the pokedex:
"Groudon has the power to scatter rain clouds and make water evaporate with light and heat. It came as a savior to people who had been suffering from terrible floods. Kyogre has the power to create massive rain clouds that cover the entire sky and bring about torrential downpours. This Pokémon saved people who were suffering from droughts." The only power which possibly allows you to avert natural catastrophes is... wishing. =)
And in Gen 4, we basically face all the creators of the universe, the supreme one being Arceus. So how can we reach the creator? By showing gratitude for the creation. That's what Shaymin is for. It even has the powers go against all odds (by flying and having enormous luck xD).

So, I'd say we can conclude that if our little V-Head actually is this gen's pixie, it probably follows a similar pattern. Being a "phantom", I can see it having something to do with reincarnation, as this is a way to achieve the point of balance between Yin and Yang. But that last one is just a guess, obviously. ^^

This whole thing has brought me to an interesting theory: I noticed that there always seems to be a connection between the "pixies" and the "leading" uber of the Gen. It's always that the pixies have powers that would enable you to get to the superlegendaries under normal circumstances (while in the games, the superlegendaries always come to you).

For Gen 1, this is obvious: To get to the clone Mewtwo, you first needed an original, Mew.
In Gen 2, it is implied (and told to you by many people) that Ho-oh and Lugia were the guardian of the ancient world but left humanity a long time ago. Celebi can travel to the past where they still were reachable (for normal humans).
In Gen 3, especially the story and the pokedex imply, that Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza used to change the way of nature to adjust it for mankind. See the pokedex:
"Groudon has the power to scatter rain clouds and make water evaporate with light and heat. It came as a savior to people who had been suffering from terrible floods. Kyogre has the power to create massive rain clouds that cover the entire sky and bring about torrential downpours. This Pokémon saved people who were suffering from droughts." The only power which possibly allows you to avert natural catastrophes is... wishing. =)
And in Gen 4, we basically face all the creators of the universe, the supreme one being Arceus. So how can we reach the creator? By showing gratitude for the creation. That's what Shaymin is for. It even has the powers go against all odds (by flying and having enormous luck xD).

So, I'd say we can conclude that if our little V-Head actually is this gen's pixie, it probably follows a similar pattern. Being a "phantom", I can see it having something to do with reincarnation, as this is a way to achieve the point of balance between Yin and Yang. But that last one is just a guess, obviously. ^^
the pattern seems a bit farfetch´d if you ask me, but you never know.
And i really hope they dont screw the typing on this, it looks cool

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Just pointing out almost every event-only pokémon (Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Manaphy, Shaymin, Darkrai and maybe Arceus and Phione) is called "phantom pokémon".

Sabonea_Masukippa at Serebiiforums said:
So, heres my translations of the official BW site:

"The Pokedex No. 000 is a special number that has never been used before in the series。Bikutini, who holds this special number, what kind of Pokemon is it?"

They're giving away the ticket for a month after the release over Wi-fi. You can downlaod the ticket straight away (ie as soon as you start your game file), but you can't use it until you've progressed a certain distance into the game.

You receive the ticket in a Pokemon Centre
I'm telling you guys, it's going to be our first Flyin--BIRD-type pokémon. Trust me.

It's a phantom in the sense of Mew, Celebi, Jirachi etc etc were phantoms

ie not a literal phantom

Being a "phantom", I can see it having something to do with reincarnation, as this is a way to achieve the point of balance between Yin and Yang. But that last one is just a guess, obviously. ^^
It was my understanding from the translations that "phantom" Pokemon are event-only legendaries.

I get the feeling that new legendary is going to have base 100 on all its stats,just like mew,jirachi,celebi,shaymin,manaphy and others.

Shroomisaur

Smogon's fantastical fun-guy.
Because fuck RSE remakes M'iright?
Wrong. I still want my epic R/S/E remakes. Best generation deserves the best remakes.

Anyway... surprise surprise, it's the yellow-orange squirrel thing that is the "new" revealed Legendary. So much for the nay-sayers saying it didn't look like one... cute appearance doesn't mean anything, just ask Celebi/Jirachi/Shaymin! Since Bikutini seems similar to them design-wise, I'm guessing it's the new 100-all 600 BST Legend (although it looks like it could be fast, too).

It's sprite almost looks too happy! I hate the fact that it's an event legendary... I think every Pokemon should be availible in-game; events are a pain. But I agree with the "Liberty Ticket" possibly being more evidence to support the region being based on NYC.

I also find it odd that it's region dex number is 000, but I don't really care unless it's national dex number is... that would be dumb.

It's sprite almost looks too happy! I hate the fact that it's an event legendary... I think every Pokemon should be availible in-game; events are a pain. But I agree with the "Liberty Ticket" possibly being more evidence to support the region being based on NYC.

I also find it odd that it's region dex number is 000, but I don't really care unless it's national dex number is... that would be dumb.
Which makes it a good thing that the ticket is being sent out over Wi-Fi the whole first month the game is out

Oh GOD I hope there aren't many more of them.
I'm thinking there's going to 3-5 event legendaries, since we had 3 last gen, and I'm hoping Zorua and Zoroark will be non-event Pokemon in the 3rd game.

Edit:
Which makes it a good thing that the ticket is being sent out over Wi-Fi the whole first month the game is out
Have we ever gotten an event Pokemon that early?

I would love it to be Normal/Ghost (since I've only been asking for one since the beginning of forever), but wouldn't Pain Split be bad for something with 100 in every stat? Although, Pain Split and Recovery (or Soft boiled) would be awesome just to have, whether or not Pain Split would be useful or not oh well.

Shroomisaur

Smogon's fantastical fun-guy.
True, this is promising. But it remains to be seen what will happen with the English release... I hope they give the same 1-month period right after launch.

Call me crazy, but I think Biku will be Normal/Ghost.
...can you, or anyone else who agrees, explain to me how you see it as a Normal/Ghost? It doesn't look like that at all to me...!

By the way, I refreshed PokeBeach's page and now it's name is translated as Victini, not Bikutini. I'm guessing "Bikutini" was a mistranslation?

You know, Biku, the PHANTOM pokémon. It could be like a normal pokemon and have the ability to disappear or something.
EDIT:@Shroomisaur:That's just my wishful thinking. It COULD (and should) be Normal/Ghost, but it probably will end up being something boring, since none of the cute legends introduced new type combinations
About the RSE remakes:
I would buy it if:
1)It has real good graphics (think Zelda Windwaker).
2)Blends a RBY remake with a RSE remake and you could visit both regions. They could call them something cool like Storm Sapphire and Burning Ruby or something.

Who am I kidding? I will end up buying it anyway ;-;...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)