Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Claw Sharpen might also go to Staraptor. I'm willing to say lots of taloned or clawed pokemon will get it.

Why are people assuming the move tutors are going to be carried over from PtHGSS? Don't get your hopes up too much for Wargle to be getting Superpower.

Why are people assuming the move tutors are going to be carried over from PtHGSS? Don't get your hopes up too much for Wargle to be getting Superpower.
Wargle gets Superpower because we've seen Wargle using Superpower

I guess Corocoro is going to leak in about a week or so.

And Pokémon Sunday promissed some new information on Musicals, if you're into that.

Eh. Looking forward to the Corocoro leak. The only reason I'll ever do Musicals is if you get useful items out of it like in the pokeathalon.

Edit: @Titus: Makes you wonder what new stuff old pokemon are going to get their hands on when the third version comes out, on top of this time around.

@Blasphemy: I loved the pokeathelon, it was super fun. The only thing I didn't like was the freakin' Pennant Capture.

Eh. Looking forward to the Corocoro leak. The only reason I'll ever do Musicals is if you get useful items out of it like in the pokeathalon.

Edit: @Titus: Makes you wonder what new stuff old pokemon are going to get their hands on when the third version comes out, on top of this time around.
I thought parts of the Pokeathlon were genuinely fun... I can't say the same for the musicals. They don't interest me in any way.

I thought parts of the Pokeathlon were genuinely fun... I can't say the same for the musicals. They don't interest me in any way.
I highly doubt you would get battle-useful items or rewards for the Musicals. I think it more as a way for children to show off their Pokemon customized akin to how you could decorate them for photos in HGSS.

Honestly, the only way I'd participate in Musicals is likely once just to try it for likely a side quest, and perhaps if they could let us use these little custom items on our Pokemon in battle. Pokabu with a top hat, monocle, and mustache. :D

I highly doubt you would get battle-useful items or rewards for the Musicals. I think it more as a way for children to show off their Pokemon customized akin to how you could decorate them for photos in HGSS.

Honestly, the only way I'd participate in Musicals is likely once just to try it for likely a side quest, and perhaps if they could let us use these little custom items on our Pokemon in battle. Pokabu with a top hat, monocle, and mustache. :D
Give smugleaf a monocle top hat and cane. And then he would be even more condescending.

I never believed that Encourage would apply to Hyper Beam etc.
I still don't think so but the moves they chose to showcase does raise an eyebrow.
An ability that negates recharge on moves like Hyper Beam was something I'd wished for in the deleted thread.
It would be crazy to get that boon for ALL deleterious side effects + a power boost.
That's why I doubt it'll work like that but Wooguru definitely has a niche if it does.
The threat of STAB + Encourage + LO/CB Giga Impact would be even more reason to pack a Rotom on your team.

"ps- I should note that the start evolutions have not been completely ruled out so make sure you check for further updates. We could be getting reverse-trolled with a “fake confession”."

http://pokejungle.net/

I just want this to be over with >.> Though I'm still saying fake.

I never believed that Encourage would apply to Hyper Beam etc.
I still don't think so but the moves they chose to showcase does raise an eyebrow.
An ability that negates recharge on moves like Hyper Beam was something I'd wished for in the deleted thread.
It would be crazy to get that boon for ALL deleterious side effects + a power boost.
That's why I doubt it'll work like that but Wooguru definitely has a niche if it does.
The threat of STAB + Encourage + LO/CB Giga Impact would be even more reason to pack a Rotom on your team.
Okay. This is the third goddamn time I've likely had to say this about Encourage. I highly doubt it will negate Recoil/Stat Drops/Recharge on moves that have them as effects, like Brave Bird/Close Combat/Hyper Beam. Seriously. Encourage will reduce only secondary effects like chances of paralysis/burn or flinch. That's it.

No stupid recoil-less Hyper Beam like in RBY. No pointless Close Combat spamming and not being able to be killed by nearly any priority afterward. No mindless spamming of Brave Bird to kill everything without taking a single hit save Life Orb. It's not going to happen because those are required effects of the move being used, not secondary added effects. By -your- logic, it would be the same as if a Jirachi with Giga Impact would require two turns of recoil, take full recoil damage, and double the stat drops because of Serene Grace boosting secondary effects. It doesn't happen.

Think before you post.

Wait so if Wargle learns hyper beam then it has a good chance of having a pre evo. But we do have some pokemon who can learn hyper beam and giga impact that have no pre evo's or evo's like torkoal.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Wait so if Wargle learns hyper beam then it has a good chance of having a pre evo. But we do have some pokemon who can learn hyper beam and giga impact that have no pre evo's or evo's like torkoal.
While, on the other hand, we have standalone pokémon that doesn't learn Hyper Beam, like Skarmory.

"ps- I should note that the start evolutions have not been completely ruled out so make sure you check for further updates. We could be getting reverse-trolled with a “fake confession”."

http://pokejungle.net/

I just want this to be over with >.> Though I'm still saying fake.
That's what I posted about a few pages ago.

But hahah of course they're fake, just look at Mijumaru's middle evo, they OBVIOUSLY will evolve it into a samurai otter.

Right?

I'm liking Team Rocket's new position, although when you think about it they already declared themselves to have those positions in Hoenn and Sinnoh. I guess this time it's just official.

Reshiram's cry sounds like Milotic with a sore throat. But I still like it. I hope we get a lot more awesome music in these games.

Giovani didn't give Team Rocket those positions because he thought they were good, he just wants them to get as far away from him as possible (remember, Isshu is supposed to be far away) and made up some rediculous title to make them think they're important. After all, trying to send them to Antarctica didn't work.

I'm liking Team Rocket's new position, although when you think about it they already declared themselves to have those positions in Hoenn and Sinnoh. I guess this time it's just official.

Reshiram's cry sounds like Milotic with a sore throat. But I still like it. I hope we get a lot more awesome music in these games.
Yeah, Same here, i like TR new position too, its cool. Reshiram's Cry sounds like Milotic? O.O LOl, nah, Reshiram's a Beast, With Fire of course. Yeah, more awesome music during 5TH Gen, especially during Zekrom/Reshiram part. Its Epic, the battle's epic. What else can i say? Oh Yeah, i hope to see more better awesome music.

Have anyone seen the new evo pics? Man the starter's Evo sucks ALOT. Especially Pokabu's, just hope its Fake =)

Those evos were fake. =P Well, Serebii has them as a 'probable fake' but the user did confess, apparently.

Go here and skip to 1:32, and Reshiram's cry is there. It's almost as weird as Kricketune's!

Yeah, reshiram's cry was pretty LOW Voice or Manly voice lol. Its cool, since its a fire type, BUT Why does it sounds like a gay legendary >_>

How are musicals going to even work? Do you just dress up your team and watch them dance?
Give smugleaf a monocle top hat and cane. And then he would be even more condescending.
Looks like someone beat you to it:

Hell, even in the game!

Man, Smugleaf is an awesome meme!

EDIT: come to think of it, neither of these pics have a monocle in them. But there's at least one image on teh internetz with him using a monocle. It's just not funny, or I would've posted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)