Pokemon Black & White, aka Gen 5. Coming to Japan in Fall 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purugly has 112 base speed though...
It's actually not even fat. It's pretty light. In fact, it coils its two tails to make itself even fatter.

For some reason, I think the grass starter (The left most) would probably be the coolest looking one in terms of aethestics.

The left one looks kind of slick and agile (kind of reminds me of Buizel), the middle one looks rather more defense-oriented. I'd assume the left to be the grass type (tail), but then again could be something else.

I like KM's version of the top middle. I definitely think the left one is going to look like Celebi. That's not a nose/beak.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm actually hoping the bottom right is like a beaver thing, just the obvious interpretation.

Kind of how like we got Quagsire, and then Swampert (almost the same type of design) came out was actually GOOD.

Bibarrel would be the Quagsire, and the new pokemon could be a Water/Normal Sweeper Beaver that's actually good (think Aquajet/Extremespeed 120+ATK).

Anyways, why don't we actually get a Grass-type based on the plant known as grass (no, I do NOT mean slang for an illegal drug, I mean the stuff that grows on peoples' lawns) this year?
Shaymin says hello.

I like how no-one agrees which is which. My view:

Top is Grass. I don't see what those things could be on top of its presumed head other than leaves. If I'm correct, then my prediction before the silhouettes were revealed was right, and Game Freak are really unoriginal.

Left is Water. I think it's something a bit weird, with a head loosely based on a duck, and that funny shaped tail.

That leaves Right as Fire. Nothing screams out fire in the silhouette, but then if you saw one of Vulpix, Growlithe, Numel, or even Heatran, would you think it was fire-type?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)