Pokemon Black & White, aka Gen 5. Coming to Japan in Fall 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's just ridiculous how they reported him to the police. I've lost respect for Serebii and Bulbagarden.
I lost the respect of Serebii long before. Even before HGSS. He talks about how he cares so much about the people and bringing the news but its not true. At all.
I don't think BMGF or Serebii reported him to anyone, just mentioned that they're against what he did.
Thats not what they did wrong. They preach to Pokebeach that it was wrong of him to upload those two images because it is illegal, yet serebii and bulbapedia both have images extracted from roms, have corocoro scan leaks(illegal because 1. they didn't pay for themselves, 2. even if they did pay for them, they don't have the copyrights to be displaying them) and whole bunch of other illegal things.

And the worst part is what pokebeach did is hardly illegal.
Lol, digimon jokes aside, I'm very certain that the chipmunk is going to have an american indian theme to it.

Also, did anyone notice the wifi symbol on the bottom screen? Must have something to do with other people being able to heal your pokemon in battle, though I expect this to be exclusive to wild battles. The feature would certainly be usefull when attacked by multiple pokemon.

I assumed it had something to do with the C-gear and how the wireless symbol is always being displayed.

What's stupid is the fact that, even though WPM TOLD EVERYONE that he was going to do this, like, weeks before he actually did, people are still butthurt over it.

Oh wow, Serebii has always been my choice for Pokeman news but if this is true he can go fuck himself.

Oh yeah, the new Bidoof is whocares tier, and the other thing disgusts me... Looks too UGUU KAWAII mascot-ish. Plus it needs to hit the gym the scrawny little thing.

Both articles should have been left-- I missed the drama. :(

I seriously can't believe that "Japanese fans" would really make such a huge deal about taking pictures in a movie theater, LOL...

New pictures of Moguryuu added on pokebeach from front and man...that smile :D

I just can't help but laugh at that smile. It's so funny looking :P

Is it me or are Moguryuu's arms very shovel-like? His right arm specifically looks like a big shovel head.

And why does Smugleaf have electricity around him? Is that the new paralyzed animation?

Is it me or are Moguryuu's arms very shovel-like? His right arm specifically looks like a big shovel head.
well, it IS a mole. shovel claws make sense for digging. I'm set on it being part Steel type, because of it's claws. Ground/Steel seems likely, but it's (supposed) final evolution looks more Dark/Steel, which would still be cool.

and that grin. I love it. I like how it looks so happy, and then it's evo looks all hardcore and bad ass. I want this thing. it's probably my most wanted new Pokemon right now.

judging by the screen being zoomed in on the Pokemon, I would say the electricity effect is due to an attack.

About Tsutaja, to me it looks like he just got hit by Spark or he just used Charge (notice those yellow uh, sparks in the top left corner)

you know, I was going to make this same joke, but opted against it. good work :D

so this post isn't off topic, I would love more split evos. something like Tyrouge where it evolves based on stats. make the typing when it evolves more varied, and it could be a very interesting Pokemon.

Annnd just like that the new pokemon are awesome. Gamefreak, you silly billy!

e: Also, I call the nickname JonRedcorn" for the raccoon. anyone who steals this anme is just trollin'

e2: I call Night Owl also.

it would be sick if the new pirate mole has an ability called storage, where it can hold like 5 different berries in its cheeks but every time it uses a move it has a 5% chance to use one of the berries at random

so this post isn't off topic, I would love more split evos. something like Tyrouge where it evolves based on stats. make the typing when it evolves more varied, and it could be a very interesting Pokemon.
The problem with that is nailing the perfect stat spread for evolution; it always sounded like a crap shoot one step away from Wurmple. Personally, I've had an idea for Pokemon who evolve based on their nature, or what stat is boosted/hindered; it'll limit their competitive uses, but the flavor is definitely there! More Pokemon who evolve by contest stats might be interesting, but that might be more tedious than it's worth.

Apparently, at serebii now, he did post the Pokebeach photos. Interesting turn of events. Go check it out!
I guess news is more important to him :P

The mole is so awesome. Hoping it's part Steel but I don't want it to be Ground (even though it's logical). As stated above, Dark/Steel would be really interesting. It might not be the most competitively viable typing but it's cool nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)