Pokemon Black & White, aka Gen 5. Coming to Japan in Fall 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont get cocky kid, this is not over yet.

skarmoy evo my ass, that shit is bulky enough by itself and you want something with base 160 defense and 80 hp? no thanks.

No need to get angry, I'm just proposing something to be discussed (or shot down). Or are only members with >100 posts allowed to do that?

PS. Was that a shot at my recent join date I spy in your post?!
???

Did I really sound that mad that I would not like you because you joined recently? I just for-shamed another member the other day for flaming a new member... My point was that you're really the only person that would ever think that Eaglemon is a Skarmory evo. I didn't mean to imply you were an idiot or noob or something-- mostly just a crackpot. Though I really do hate it when people start a thought with "am I the only one..." even if twas true in this case.

Out of curiosity, what in the world in my post did you think was a shot at your join date?

Okay sorry to change topic but this is KOOOOOL , I haven't read the last 10 pages so I dont know if this was mentioned but......pokebeach has this pic

The sparks around Tsutarja could mean Grass/Electric....

Pokabu is still Pokabu.

and no Mijimaru....but could this be an evolution?It really doesnt show any resemblance to him so for now I'll just say he's a new poke.

EDIT:NVM I saw the discusions a few pages ago apparently the guy in the middle is the mole poke.

The first thing that immediately popped to my mind when I saw that eagle was a color scheme of green and yellow (don't ask why), so I think it might be grass/flying.

The second thing to pop into my head was that it looks like Ho-oh's little brother, and so fire/flying is another possibility.

Okay sorry to change topic but this is KOOOOOL , I haven't read the last 10 pages so I dont know if this was mentioned but......pokebeach has this pic

Pokabu is still Pokabu.

and no Mijimaru....but could this be an evolution?It really doesnt show any resemblance to him so for now I'll just say he's a new poke.
I think the middle is the pre-evo to the mole... Something-ryuuzu is the evo iirc.

Food for thought: Maybe paralysis shows constantly in battle? As do other statuses. It would make sense, seeing as sprites are constantly moving.

or maybe he took a eletric atack like wild bolt and the eletric waves are still around the body, showing the atack actually hurted him quite a lot.

Pokabu is still Pokabu.

EDIT:NVM I saw the discusions a few pages ago apparently the guy in the middle is the mole poke.
Not to mention we already know what Mijumaru's evolution looks like, ignoring the fact Moguryuu would be nearly the same size and look absolutely totally and completely different.

Tsutarja was most likely just hit by an Electric attack, since it's zoomed in on the Pokemon. It could also be using Charge, which is what I'm hoping-- which would definitely mean it becomes an Electric-type.

Or that, yeah, maybe Paralysis is always showing in battle. That seems pretty likely, though I doubt it because it's zoomed in on them.

Nono, it's only those with 1500+ :naughty:
Oh...

dont get cocky kid, this is not over yet.

skarmoy evo my ass, that shit is bulky enough by itself and you want something with base 160 defense and 80 hp? no thanks.
Please tell me where I said I wanted it; I merely thought that maybe it had a few similarities in common with Skarmory (though in retrospect it does appear to be more "feathery" than Skarm).

???

Did I really sound that mad that I would not like you because you joined recently? I just for-shamed another member the other day for flaming a new member... My point was that you're really the only person that would ever think that Eaglemon is a Skarmory evo. I didn't mean to imply you were an idiot or noob or something. Though I really do hate it when people start a thought with "am I the only one..." even if twas true in this case.

Out of curiosity, what in the world in my post did you think was a shot at your join date?
Using "only person" singles me out, and with my recent join date that's what I assumed was being targeted. Anyway, no harm done. Friends? :toast:

The guy was just joking, the game obviously didn't leak... Anyway, Joehigashi's just saying his friend apparently lives and Japan and went to play the BW demos, and said that Pokabu's evolution was Fire/Ground. Hate to be distrustful of your friend, but I personally don't believe him-- not that it makes a difference, since I DO believe Pokabu will be Fire/Ground. :P
Oh I thought by leaked he meant that the demo had come out. I think just about everyone wants Pokabu to be Fire/Ground.

Using "only person" singles me out, and with my recent join date that's what I assumed was being targeted. Anyway, no harm done. Friends? :toast:
I did mean to single you out-- because you're the only person that would ever think Eaglemon might be a Skarmory evolution. Oh, you mean the "relatively short amount of time" part? What, did you say something some where else that began with "Am I the only one..."? LOL... earlier in the thread, someone said something about... I think Kibago was a prevolution to something that was totally out there, and I said the same thing to them, and since I've only been posting a "relatively short amount of time", yours would be the second in that time. :P

Anyway, yeah, not a big deal, just a misunderstanding. I don't have anything against new members, since everyone is new at some point, and I only just started being active.

I bet it showed what happened in the commercial... maybe someone should go ask WPM or sunyshore what happened? They probably don't remember though...

That bird pokemon looks remarkable. I really hope it's either the beginning bird line or something to use competitively- maybe something with a more original typing than that of Normal/Flying :/

*sob* If only Staraptor had been Fighting/Flying... :( Actually might not have changed anything, but it would have damn cool. Also, neutralizing Rock weakness. I think we're due for a Fighting/Flying type, so I wouldn't be surprised if we got one.

*sob* If only Staraptor had been Fighting/Flying... :( Actually might not have changed anything, but it would have damn cool. Also, neutralizing Rock weakness. I think we're due for a Fighting/Flying type, so I wouldn't be surprised if we got one.
Besides something I'm forgetting at the moment, Flying/Fighting would be the number one thing I want next generation. It'd be so cool flavorwise and competitively (possibly, of course). Sure, Farfetch'd would love that but that's not going to happen...so the next best thing is a Flying/Fighting condor, or something :P

That bird pokemon looks remarkable. I really hope it's either the beginning bird line or something to use competitively- maybe something with a more original typing than that of Normal/Flying :/
based on it's legs thickness, and over all pose, I would assume it's based off a large bird of prey. based on the fact that Isshu has a desert that takes up about 1/5 of the region, and two large mountains on either side of it (both areas where large birds of prey live) I would relate it to either a Condor (mountains) Vulture (Desert) or Eagle (either one, really). I would go with either Rock/Flying (Condors live on Cliff sides) or Ground/Flying (Desert storms = ground type... or Rock type, but we'll forget that part :p). Eagle is pretty much the only one I could see as Normal/Flying, but Fighting/Flying also works.

I really hope it's a vulture. I've wanted one for a while, and if it's Ground/Flying I would be so happy (the Gligar line is the only one with this typing, and frankly I love the oxymoron typing of it)

Yeah that thing has beefy legs. Definitely hoping for a Fighting/Flying with access to like, Hi Jump Kick or something. Maybe even introduce a signature move like Flying Kick? lol

After reading these posts and deciding to join, I don't know why but this gave me the same feel as Ho-Oh, I just get a Mayan Aztec feel out of it..

The eagle Pokemon looks like an NFE (maybe that's just me.) I don't know what my reasoning is, but I guess it just seems that way. Anyone else think so?

After reading these posts and deciding to join, I don't know why but this gave me the same feel as Ho-Oh, I just get a Mayan Aztec feel out of it..
First off, welcome to the site! :D

And I could definitely see some Aztec out of it. It sort of plays into the desert theme or maybe something more ancient. Both end up supporting Flying/Rock or Flying/Ground, which are also really cool typings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)