Pokemon Platinum - The definitive thread: Mach 2 (In-Game Discussion)

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
turtleboy: I think once the game is officially released. The ONLY new thing we won't be able to have on Ladder play are the new Rotoms; we'll have to wait for their event, pretty much like Arceus ;[

turtleboy: I think once the game is officially released. The ONLY new thing we won't be able to have on Ladder play are the new Rotoms; we'll have to wait for their event, pretty much like Arceus ;[
well, that and when we find out all the new info.

and ill add some of the gameplay changes while i eat dinner after i visit the comic book store (Secret Invasion 6!!) after this class ends

well playing it, now apart from not knowing what nature things are -_- i'm enjoying it, and gamefreak need to find the stuff the new pokemon ideas guy is smoking and conviscate before we get even weirder pokemon then rotom forms, (toaster, fridge, washing machine, fan, lawn mower wth O.o)

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Woah a Lawn Mower pokemon! Another mexican pokemon to add to the collection B)

The Rotoms are amazing is all I can say

Edit: If somebody can confirm the new rotoms NOT to be Electric Ghost all of them, that'd be awesome!
That was amazing

Mario With Lasers

Lol amazing.
Note that not all stats/attacks are 100%; it is probable that the new alternate forms have new data which overlays the bits we discovered and are complex to find as of yet.
click click

I've checked the TM list, and NO ONE of the new Rotoms get Blizzard, according to him. It means the lists aren't 100%, so aren't the Electric/Ghost thingy. They might be, they mightn't.

BTW, now that Darkrai gets Nasty Plot, I think we can scratch him off the suspect list, right, Jumpman and staff...?

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
Well I got bored fast of playing a game basically again that I can't read lol. Hope translations/movesets/etc are found out within the next couple days ?_?
Good thing I didn't get the overnight shipping on the import. :P

Woah a Lawn Mower pokemon! Another mexican pokemon to add to the collection B)
rofl

Does anyone know if we'll have access to Pokemon we could only get after we beat the Elite 4 in DP before the Elite 4?

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
the rotom event starts on the 28 of september so we won't have to wait long

btw kind of random but will alternate forms be considered the same specis for the specis clause for instance can one team have both shaymin or all 6 rotom :)

the rotom event starts on the 28 of september so we won't have to wait long

btw kind of random but will alternate forms be considered the same specis for the specis clause for instance can one team have both shaymin or all 6 rotom :)
The BT considers all 3 Different Wormadam the same species........ In theory, IN GAME species clause prevents pokemon of the same National Pokedex number on the same team. its not really the same on shoddy cause ive faught a team with two different forms of deoxys

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
cool thx
but man i hate yall i was too cheap for overnight shipping i won't have mine until next week :(

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well, Gym 1 was pretty much the same as always. You don't need to be able to speak Japanese thus far at all. Granted, I'm taking my time though it.

Mario With Lasers

Finally, I downloaded the ROM.

...But my sis is with the DS >_> Fuck, I wanna see the new opening >:|

By the way, does anyone know if this game works with Pokésav?

If it does, will anyone with Platinum want to play a little game on wi-fi with me, to check if Platinum and DP can battle? :D

For those looking for first forms of the new Sinnohdex Pokemon:
Ralts: Route 207
Nosepass: Mt. Coronet
Eevee: Given in Hearthome by Bebe (National Dex not required, obviously)
Snorunt: Lake Acuity area
Togepi: Cynthia gives you an egg when you meet her in Eterna City
- from the Serebii Discovery thread

Dang i was hoping Shaymin would be OU but 127 base speed, 120 Satk, serene grace and STAB air slash will be really annoying. That is, until the hype wears off.

By the way, does anyone know if this game works with Pokésav?

If it does, will anyone with Platinum want to play a little game on wi-fi with me, to check if Platinum and DP can battle? :D
Someone tested it and Platinum isn't compatible with Pokesav. They posted it in this thread that it did not work.

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Going onto wifi puts you in some sort of weird room that I can't figure out how it works.

A little help, Chou?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)