Pokemon Platinum - The definitive thread: Mach 2 (In-Game Discussion)

Bah. That was an annoying battle.

Spoiler for those that do not want to read:

Me + my rival VS Volkner and Flint

Very annoying battle to say the least since I barely made it through the E4 with my lvl 56 team lol.

Off to get a streak going.

Bah. That was an annoying battle.

Spoiler for those that do not want to read:

Me + my rival VS Volkner and Flint

Very annoying battle to say the least since I barely made it through the E4 with my lvl 56 team lol.

Off to get a streak going.
Get 77 straight wins, hopefully the Darkrai rumor will be settled once and for all.

WOW being able to capture not only one but the three legendary birds is amazing, i want a new zapdos lol, i hope this is true.

This is very interesting stuff.

yay for not having to rely on extreme luck to get a good Calm Articuno!!

Also, anyone confirm that the Punch tutors are one time only yet?

and

can you store items in the PC because im effing tired of scrolling through my 80 items in the first slot of the back pack....

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Oh, like they would ever give us dogs with 4th gen's RNG and synchronize . . . >.>

edit: Ah, I just thought of something-- if gamefreaks were going to make a remake of GS, then releasing dogs in Platinum would screw things up.

Combee gets Ominous Wind!!! Woo!

Wow, Zapdos getting Heat Wave is awesome. We know it also gets Twister, Air Cutter, and Ominous Wind...so maybe it'll get Icy Wind too?

The Pokes that get Signal Beam are pretty random lol. What a waste of time breeding those Wormdams with HP Bug. Wasted my time with HP Rock Probobass too.

Damn it, I hate how they gave us an Air Cutter tutor. We wanted Air Slash!

Phione's sprite is so cute now!

SHE IS TEH GIRL BROCK!! Oh wait he isn't a pokemon....CHANSEY OR BLISSEY THEN!!! Oh wait she is not a whore....I give up :p

I love the additions of the birds, weeee SR time (although it will be pretty annoying cuz they are roaming <.<)

I just found out that the Bird Trio are catchable in Platinum..AWESOME! I'm so SRing for Articuno in Platinum (hopefully their IVs are not set at a point before battling them or something nor the RNG being bad).

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Glad to see the Legendary Birds make an appearence again :) that's gonna be a fun catch. Hopefullly their IVs and Nature are not set in stone, though I'm guessing they will be...

This game sounds to good to be true. I don't believe everything I am hearing yet. The whole bird thing seems a little far fetched.

I am still stuck at the 4th gym ( Maylene ) ... anyone can help me how to get to her... I just cant reach her =C

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)