Pokemon Platinum - The definitive thread: Mach 2 (In-Game Discussion)

yea no, I went through 90% of the game with gligar until I gave up the search for razor fangs and traded one over from my diamond game.

Razor Fang is not obtainable pre-E4 to my knowledge.

there are 2 razor fangs on the ground in DP one is somewhere around snowpoint's area the other requires surfing in the route thats opens when you beat the E4 and the guy moves out of the way in the Victory road to the routes 222-223(i think i can't remember for sure)

Not quite sure where to post this, but does anyone know of some good YouTube channels with Platinum vids?

The two I know of are Marriland (hardly "good") and solrachielr... however it's spelled.

Thanks. :)

Is Ditto back? PsyPoke.com is claiming that he is MISSING from Platinum o_0.

Someone please confirm he's a PokeRadar Pokemon, PLEASE!

Also, can you still get a Reaper's Cloth in Turnback Cave, or is it only in that one place (which I also forgot, please inform we where that is and thanx for doing so)?

there are 2 razor fangs on the ground in DP one is somewhere around snowpoint's area the other requires surfing in the route thats opens when you beat the E4 and the guy moves out of the way in the Victory road to the routes 222-223(i think i can't remember for sure)
...that info definitely isn't 100% correct. There's a Razor Fang in the front entrance of the Battle Tower (big garden area), but that's the only one I've found. You sure there are 2? Hmm...there could be seeing as how I have 2 Razor Claws but only 1 Razor Fang...

Also, can you still get a Reaper's Cloth in Turnback Cave, or is it only in that one place (which I also forgot, please inform we where that is and thanx for doing so)?
In D/P, you could find thw first Reaper Cloth on the Route above the Resort Area, you need Cut. No idea if this has changed in Platinum.

I found Reaper Cloth up on the cliff (Rock Climb needed) on the way to the lake near Snowpoint City. It was in a poke ball to the left of where you reach the top.

Can any Giratina be made to be origin forme? Or does it have to be the one caught in the torn world?

Mainly as Im saved infront of it, and want to know if its worth sr'ing for

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
As long as you're in Torn World, OR holding the Platinum Orb, Giratina will be Origin Forme.

And does anyone know what's that option in the menu, right after the Wi-Fi Settings? It stats with an "e".

And does anyone know what's that option in the menu, right after the Wi-Fi Settings? It stats with an "e".
From what I read in one of these threads, it's for your email address. You can be notified of a GTS trade happening or something.

Mystery Dungeon 2 had a similar function.

Wasn't sure which thread to post this in, but here will do as tutors are 'in-game'

List of move tutor prices. (in Shards)

Code:
Pastoria tutor;

Dive (ダイビング): 2 Red, 4 Blue, 2 Yellow
Fury Cutter (れんぞくぎり) 8 Blue
Icy Wind (こごえるかぜ): 6 Blue, 2 Green
ThunderPunch (かみなりパンチ): 2 Red, 6 Blue
Fire Punch (ほのおのパンチ): 2 Red, 6 Blue
Ice Punch (れいとうパンチ): 2 Red, 6 Blue
Ominous Wind (あやしいかぜ): 6 Blue, 2 Green
Air Cutter (エアカッター): 2 Red, 4 Blue, 2 Green
Zen Headbutt (しねんのずつき): 4 Blue, 4 Yellow
Vacuum Wave (しんくうは): 2 Red, 4 Blue, 2 Green
Trick (トリック ): 4 Blue, 4 Yellow
Knock Off (はたきおとす): 4 Red, 4 Blue
Sucker Punch (ふいうち): 6 Blue, 2 Yellow

Snowpoint tutor;

Snore (いびき): 2 Red, 4 Yellow, 2 Green
Spite (うらみ): 8 Yellow
Helping Hand (てだすけ): 2 Red, 4 Yellow, 2 Green
Synthesis (こうごうせい): 2 Yellow, 6 Green
Magnet Rise (でんじふゆう): 2 Blue, 4 Yellow, 2 Green
Last Resort (とっておき): 8 Green
Swift (スピードスター): 2 Blue, 2 Yellow, 4 Green
Uproar (さわぐ): 6 Yellow, 2 Green

Survival Area tutor;

Mud Slap (どろかけ): 4 Red, 4 Blue
Rollout (ころがる): 4 Red, 2 Blue, 2 Green
Superpower (ばかぢから): 8 Red
Iron Head (アイアンヘッド): 6 Red, 2 Yellow
Aqua Tail (アクアテール): 6 Red, 2 Green
Gastro Acid (いえき): 4 Red, 2 Yellow, 2 Green
Endeavor (がむしゃら): 4 Red, 4 Yellow
Outrage (げきりん): 6 Red, 2 Yellow
Ancientpower (げんしのちから): 6 Red, 2 Green
Signal Beam (シグナルビーム): 2 Red, 2 Blue, 2 Green, 2 Yellow
Earth Power (だいちのちから): 6 Red, 2 Green
Gunk Shot (ダストシュート): 4 Red, 2 Blue, 2 Green
Twister (たつまき): 6 Red, 2 Green
Seed Bomb (タネばくだん): 4 Red, 4 Green
Iron Defence (てっぺき): 4 Red, 2 Blue, 2 Yellow
Bounce (とびはねる): 4 Red, 2 Yellow, 2 Green
Heat Wave (ねっぷう): 4 Red, 2 Blue, 2 Green
Wring Out (しぼりとる): Unknown. Possibly not even a tutor move
Not sure on how much Wring Out costs as for some reason my Mew couldn't learn it as it didn't appear on the list of moves.

edit: Wring Out didn't appear as a possible move for Tentacruel (which didn't already have it). I don't think Wring Out is actually a move tutor.

Wasn't sure which thread to post this in, but here will do as tutors are 'in-game'

List of move tutor prices. (in Shards)

Code:
Pastoria tutor;

Dive (ダイビング): 2 Red, 4 Blue, 2 Yellow
Fury Cutter (れんぞくぎり) 8 Blue
Icy Wind (こごえるかぜ): 6 Blue, 2 Green
ThunderPunch (かみなりパンチ): 2 Red, 6 Blue
Fire Punch (ほのおのパンチ): 2 Red, 6 Blue
Ice Punch (れいとうパンチ): 2 Red, 6 Blue
Ominous Wind (あやしいかぜ): 6 Blue, 2 Green
Air Cutter (エアカッター): 2 Red, 4 Blue, 2 Green
Zen Headbutt (しねんのずつき): 4 Blue, 4 Yellow
Vacuum Wave (しんくうは): 2 Red, 4 Blue, 2 Green
Trick (トリック ): 4 Blue, 4 Yellow
Knock Off (はたきおとす): 4 Red, 4 Blue
Sucker Punch (ふいうち): 6 Blue, 2 Yellow

Snowpoint tutor;

Snore (いびき): 2 Red, 4 Yellow, 2 Green
Spite (うらみ): 8 Yellow
Helping Hand (てだすけ): 2 Red, 4 Yellow, 2 Green
Synthesis (こうごうせい): 2 Yellow, 6 Green
Magnet Rise (でんじふゆう): 2 Blue, 4 Yellow, 2 Green
Last Resort (とっておき): 8 Green
Swift (スピードスター): 2 Blue, 2 Yellow, 4 Green
Uproar (さわぐ): 6 Yellow, 2 Green

Survival Area tutor;

Mud Slap (どろかけ): 4 Red, 4 Blue
Rollout (ころがる): 4 Red, 2 Blue, 2 Green
Superpower (ばかぢから): 8 Red
Iron Head (アイアンヘッド): 6 Red, 2 Yellow
Aqua Tail (アクアテール): 6 Red, 2 Green
Gastro Acid (いえき): 4 Red, 2 Yellow, 2 Green
Endeavor (がむしゃら): 4 Red, 4 Yellow
Outrage (げきりん): 6 Red, 2 Yellow
Ancientpower (げんしのちから): 6 Red, 2 Green
Signal Beam (シグナルビーム): 2 Red, 2 Blue, 2 Green, 2 Yellow
Earth Power (だいちのちから): 6 Red, 2 Green
Gunk Shot (ダストシュート): 4 Red, 2 Blue, 2 Green
Twister (たつまき): 6 Red, 2 Green
Seed Bomb (タネばくだん): 4 Red, 4 Green
Iron Defence (てっぺき): 4 Red, 2 Blue, 2 Yellow
Bounce (とびはねる): 4 Red, 2 Yellow, 2 Green
Heat Wave (ねっぷう): 4 Red, 2 Blue, 2 Green
Wring Out (しぼりとる): Unknown. Possibly not even a tutor move
Not sure on how much Wring Out costs as for some reason my Mew couldn't learn it as it didn't appear on the list of moves.

edit: Wring Out didn't appear as a possible move for Tentacruel (which didn't already have it). I don't think Wring Out is actually a move tutor.
Added, yeah, no pokemon so far learns Wring out

I've got the national dex, I've found the lustrous and adamant orbs... I'm at spear pillar.... I'm not seeing any portals...

What am I doing wrong..? Was there another step I forgot?

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I've got the national dex, I've found the lustrous and adamant orbs... I'm at spear pillar.... I'm not seeing any portals...

What am I doing wrong..? Was there another step I forgot?
Apparently you have to go to the shrine in Celestic town and inspect the carvings. Cynthia should walk up and begin talking. Afterwards, you should be able to access the portals.

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Ugh. Stuck in the torn world trying to push the last rock. It's the one to the right. Anyone remember the path to get to this one? I MUST be missing something obvious here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)