Project Pokemon Smogon OU Version 3.0 (Fairy Gym - Medieval Town)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've sent Snazzy a team for Uxis that he can fiddle around with. However I will do SnazzySwampert Grunt teams as requested as I think his random Grunt guanlet on the 6th floor is a terrific Idea (Emphasises there desperation).

Anyway Here are the 4 Grunt teams (They cycle randomly)

The Grunt Teams
http://pastebin.com/U2zHeq3P - Basically Trick Room Swagplay designed to troll faster teams and then clean with aegisslash
http://pastebin.com/wGj30Lry - Sucker Punch Spam Team (Made it because a noob complained sucker was broken lol)
http://pastebin.com/p8dsZeNW - Baton pass to greninja
http://pastebin.com/LFzAdC1y - A Team full of Gimmicks including Choiced Hippo, Trevanant and darminten

Dialog: All the grunts will say the Same thing with only sight variation on prebattle speech

Pre-Battle 1: Your gonna fail Smogon Elitest, your time is nearly up
Pre-Battle 2: Surely you cant beat all of Us and UXIS haha
Battle: Face the wrath of a team unhindered by your pathetic rules
Player Victory: Times nearly up
Player Defeat: And so marks the end of Smogon Resistance

There is no post battle speech as these grunts are random encounters

Anyway Verlisciel and the level 7 event is shortly after which we'll move onto route 11. So if anyone wants to add anything to this TLS plot now is the time

Cool this is still alive and didnt die out like I did when I was making maps for this. n.n

I made Route 2, will move on to the forest soon. Still missing trainer sprites but eh~
Also if anyone wants me to make some custom trainer sprites, I can do that. just give a reference ^^

I now want to actually make a meaningful contribution to the topic but I can't seem to get my head in what is going on right now.

Cool this is still alive and didnt die out like I did when I was making maps for this. n.n

I made Route 2, will move on to the forest soon. Still missing trainer sprites but eh~
Also if anyone wants me to make some custom trainer sprites, I can do that. just give a reference ^^

I now want to actually make a meaningful contribution to the topic but I can't seem to get my head in what is going on right now.
Nice I quite like that. Cant wait to see the rest of the maps. Some of them tho like route 10 are gonna be huge tho. I like foward to seeing them and any other contributions you make :). And dont worry about this dying, theres more then enough of us to keep this going to its finish :P

On the sprite note we might get you to make Trainer Sprites for the 4 TLS Admins. I'll just see what the others think XD

Last edited:
Nice I quite like that. Cant wait to see the rest of the maps. Some of them tho like route 10 are gonna be huge tho. I like foward to seeing them and any other contributions you make :). And dont worry about this dying, theres more then enough of us to keep this going to its finish :P

On the sprite note we might get you to make Trainer Sprites for the 4 TLS Admins. I'll just see what the others think XD
If you dont recognize me, I was the guy who made the maps for Route 1, Redarulse and Golurkmoar Town
Would it be bad if I asked you two things
1) Can you give me a summary of the TLS plot so far?
2) I recall there was some sort of world map somewhere. Do you still have it? I kinda need it for the directions of the routes
Found it:

Also last night I saw someone made a concept art of the main trainers (male and female) but I cant find it anymore xD

If you dont recognize me, I was the guy who made the maps for Route 1, Redarulse and Golurkmoar Town
Would it be bad if I asked you two things
1) Can you give me a summary of the TLS plot so far?
2) I recall there was some sort of world map somewhere. Do you still have it? I kinda need it for the directions of the routes
Found it:

Also last night I saw someone made a concept art of the main trainers (male and female) but I cant find it anymore xD
So your the one who made the original. I have to say thank you, you've done everyone a huge favour. I kinda went ahead and updated it tho with town names lol just so everyone knows where we are back on page 5. Here is the post http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...route-10-tls-plot.3537730/page-5#post-6289872

I'll Give you a full summary of the TLS plot later unless Anduril, Phione or DarkNostalgia wish to cause Im on my mobile but for now theres this which indicates where we are going. http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...route-10-tls-plot.3537730/page-6#post-6303995 .

Welcome back to the smog progect

So your the one who made the original. I have to say thank you, you've done everyone a huge favour. I kinda went ahead and updated it tho with town names lol just so everyone knows where we are back on page 5. Here is the post http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...route-10-tls-plot.3537730/page-5#post-6289872

I'll Give you a full summary of the TLS plot later unless Anduril, Phione or DarkNostalgia wish to cause Im on my mobile but for now theres this which indicates where we are going. http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...route-10-tls-plot.3537730/page-6#post-6303995 .

Welcome back to the smog progect
I didnt make the world map. I only made the towns and routes ^^
anyway I'll look through that post. Thanks :)

Last edited:
Gengar @ Gengarite
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Perish Song
- Destiny Bond
- Protect

Klefki @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Foul Play
- Thunder Wave
- Swagger
- Spikes

Magnezone @ Choice Specs
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 252 SpA / 84 Spe / 172 HP
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Flash Cannon

Deoxys-S @ Focus Sash
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 80 Atk / 176 SpA / 252 Spe
Rash Nature
- Psycho Boost
- Superpower
- Knock Off
- Stealth Rock
Starmie @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Rapid Spin
- Recover

Landorus @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Earth Power
- Focus Blast
- Sludge Wave
- Rock Polish

Uxis's team courtesy of Creator of Chaos
I just changed a few moves

Last edited:
Gengar @ Gengarite
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Perish Song
- Destiny Bond
- Protect

Klefki @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Foul Play
- Thunder Wave
- Swagger
- Spikes

Magnezone @ Choice Specs
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 252 SpA / 92 Spe
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Flash Cannon

Deoxys @ Focus Sash
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 80 Atk / 176 SpA / 252 Spe
Rash Nature
- Psycho Boost
- Superpower
- Knock Off
- Stealth Rock
Starmie @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Rapid Spin
- Recover

Landorus @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
Modest Nature
- Earth Power
- Focus Blast
- Sludge Wave
- Rock Polish

Uxis's team courtesy of Creator of Chaos
I just changed a few moves
Magnezone seems to be missing some EVs.
And why Deoxys instead of Deoxys-S ?
Also, what is the purpose of the EV spread on Starmie?

Yay I finished it :D. Took me 2 hours without even realizing it lol. Also I was too lazy to put in trainer sprites so if someone else feels like it, go ahead. I tried to make it resemble as much as possible from the wrapup post http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...u-route-2-forest.3510993/page-28#post-5674406.
There's a river in it because I liked a river in it. It's not accesible however so it shouldnt give any problems with the Mons you can encounter. ^.^
How do you make the link a clickable text? n.n

Will do more stuff tomorrow.

Finally got time to finish this thing lol. Here ya go, it's Ordland. I couldnt find a good tileset that looked like an abandoned wharehouse so I used the Burned Tower for it. I hope its not too much of a problem ^^'

Will start working on Route 4. the mountain and route 5 soon. That will take some time since it apparantly is a big mountain with 4 floors ._.
and 2 small routes as well.

Time for me to post what we've all been waiting for. The Encounter with TLS's Enigimatic but outspoken hypocritical leader Verlisciel. The Man who wants to overthrow smogon simply because he does not agree with how they do pokemon battle's nor with how the Council run Smog, Smog. Rumours say that he helped to found smogon decades earlier but those are just it rumours and the way Verlisciel has conducted himself stands contary to it. He is man on a mission that you the player have interfered with repeatadly and now that he is Cornered whilst on the brink of capturing zapdos and revealing the Air-pillars greatest secret. Just how will he react. We'll He is the Leader of TLS and he is gonna demonstrate why. He is arrogent and self riotous in his belief's. He is hypocritical and most imprtantly a smogon hater lacking real logic. well we all know whom he is based off

Event proposal: Floor 7 of the Air Pillar encounter with Verlisciel.

Pre-Encounter Scene - You have just defeated 2nd in command Admin uxis and against all odds with time nearly out you finally reach the roof and the sky opens up to you, The Wind as at its most intense yet your footing feels stable when suddenly theres a small explosion infront of you. TLS has completed its siege and Zapdos in roost perched at the highest point of the Building is revealed. As the dust clears you see 2 people Admin Scientist Lucille from the earlier genesect lab and what at first seems like a common grunt next to hear. You approach slowly and carefully not knowing what to expect from the pair or Zapdos when Lucille turns around.

Battle with Lucille(thank you to Phione): "Ah, it's you from the lab. The one who nearly ruined my Genesect experiment. Luckily, the one that fled to the mountains wasn't the only test subject. We had several more, and they will help us take over SmogSmog with their power. Now, face me and my Mawile once more!"
Team: http://pastebin.com/vWFvHq0f

Quotes:
Lucille: "Again, Despite all you've learned and everything we've done you continue to interfere. We want to create a better smogon Cant you see that. I will not let you...."
Uxis runs up stairs in a panic: "Lucille, Verlisciel I failed..I'm sorry I failed TLS, I could not stop (Insert trainer name). What are we gonna do now.."
Lucille: "Fool You were not supposed to reveal the identity of verlisciel now all is."

Verlisceil: "It's ok. Denis has already filled me in on just who this trainer is. I'll deal with this elitest of Smogon. You two fallback to our mainbase and continue preperations on our main project....Oh and ensure nobody interfere's with our allies in the next town Understand? There can be no more delays"

Scene - Verlisciel move's infront of you as the other 2 admins depart and the wind blows evermore intensly. The man who seems to be littlemore then a grunt signals for you to approach as he throws off his disguise and reveal's who is. He is somewhat aged but still maintains a youthful demouner and carrys 10 pokeballs more then the legel 6 (He'll only ever battle with 6 tho).

Quotes:
Verlisciel: "Zapdos. Magnificent isn't it? Know why it roosts here? As your psychic-type showed you the civilisation that built this pillar were interfering with the force's of nature before there demise and Zapdos is attracted to that energy." "Or so We thought. Air Pillar is more then a conduit! No it to served as a prison for the elemental birds. Those pokemon were the energy source! without them they never would have attained this level of technology. . Yet These people had little understanding over the force's of nature they sought to control and despite there efforts still met extinction. Generations of Zapdos simply choose to roost here after there end because it was convenient."
"What does this have to do with pokemon? They pushed a little to far.....Just like smogon have and tho we dont know what brought about there end we can surmise! You dont know what your doing by interfering with force's you cant control, by standing against us you only make us stronger and shortly you'll meet your end too."

"We have 1 thing in common tho, to create a true competitive world yet instead of adapting and becoming stronger Like TLS you ban what you cant handle, you punish the strong to let the weak thrive. You leave stuff like talonflame and landourous-T legal yet ban greninja and Aegisslash for centralisation Despite getting less usage then the former and supposedly eradicating entire lines of pokemon from competive play"
"If 2 entire types cant handle 2 pokemon then perhaps they deserve to be irrelevant, why should the weak stand, why should a player be punished for using the best. If they make certain pokemon better and encourage unique sets isn't that what battling should be about, adapting, evolving and bringing the best out of each pokemon. Variety can emerge without people playing god...Hypocrite you say. You think I'm as I describe, Do you not understand your own ignorance, your own weakness as a trainer. Everything you have been taught is wrong"

Scene - Verlisciel now begins to size you up while pulling pokeballs from his jacket and looks at what appear to be multiple mega-stone's he has before picking 1 of them (He has 3. Lucarionite, Blakikenite and Salamancite). He then stares towards zapdos and then back to you and throws a pokeball revealing Greninja. He then smile's confidently and smug convinced he has your measure

Verlisciel: "You know theres nothing wrong with using Defensive gardevoir or flame body talonflame. Its so fast its like having prioty anyway.... If people wish to use such things, Typhlosion or random bugs let them but if someone wants to use the best then they should be able to as well, just like I have chosen to. The Council fear me for I'm bringer of change to this stagnant nation. I'm gonna finish you, capture Zapdos as you plead me to stop and then using what we've learnt here, What the civlisation discovered before there demise we will overthrow Smogon and take it for ourselve's. Let's battle It's time to see if you really are a competitive battler"
[HIDE/]

The Team: http://pastebin.com/0Kx5a3x2 This team is basically an early XY team hyper offense squad with aegisslash and bulky chomp as pivots. The team that can punish entire types for existing and should represent why the ubers list exists as well as throwing rocky chomp as the hazard setter since deoxies has already been used a few times and it can punish prioty users such as talonflame and azumarill who may try to stop lucario. I was considering mega mance here but thought I would save that horrer for the final battle so Opted for Special attacking Mega Lucario instead. Anyway feel free to request change's

Battle Quotes:
Battle: "You could have joined me you know, we both want the same thing. Pity your tenacity is wasted supporting the likes of smogon"
3rd Pokemon: "You cant defeat Me. No amount of calling for suspects will save you"
last pokemon: ".......Your as good as they say, cant beleive im in this spot."
Player Victory: "Its not gonna end like this next time. Just wait till you face my next pokemon"
Player Defeat: "Today its you, tommorow the council, the whole of smogon by weeks end. Your defeat marks the beginning of the end"

Post Battle Scene

Post Battle Scene - Verlisciel stands slightly shocked but still in a position of smugness and picks out another megastone this time salamancite and points at you again stroking what appears to be a duskball when 2 grunts suddenly run up the stairs to give verlisciel important newa

Verlisciel: "I was hoping to not use this yet but now seems as good a time as any. This is salamancite, the most powerful mega short of rayquasa to ever walk the planet. Those fools in the council sought to have this stone banned and destroyed out of fear and an in-ability to adapt but I managed to hide this for the day I could overthrow them. No matter how good you are you wont stop this........h"
TLS grunts: "Sir verlisciel we have new's"
Verlisciel: "Your interfering with me, this had better good"
TLS grunts: "We have aquired Diancie, We forced some stupid terrified girl in a cave to sell it for 300 dollars, an old mens magazine and a machamp. What a freaking chump she had no idea what power she possessed."
Verlisciel: "This is good news, We no longer need the pillar or zapdos. We can create mega stones threw diancie using the knowledge we've aquired and genesect is far more useful then zapdos. Our battle will have to wait (Insert Trainer name here). I have more important things to attend to now. I doubt you will be able to stop us soon for eventually even the lowest of my grunts will be capable of crushing you but if you really wanna battle me I'll await you in the next town. TLS fallback and abandon the air-pillar" [HIDE/]

There you go verlisciel. I hope of captured his arrogence and stupidity at the sametime quiet well along with a slighty pompus but threatening demenour. If anyone requets changes to dialog or his team let me know. Subsequent meeting wont have this many quotes it was just to clear up stuff.

After Verlisciel and the grunt leave you'll be able to battle and capture zapdos. In addition the tower will fill with a few randomized trainers that can be battled later if you wish to return.

Last edited:
Another map

Im going away for 5 days tomorrow, so dont expect anything from me ._.

Also pls dont let this die

I did miss your maps bud. :D

and oh fun. The stupid Luck Sack stole the Diancie from that poor cave stone farmer....Damn bastards!

Guess I'll update this post later with a team on the return visit. Think it will be Lost Trainer Jimmy and his Mariachi Sceptile....

EDITED IT HAS BEEN!

NPC Proposal

After the Grunts go, its time for residents to go about the pillar! None have been as well known as the sultan of getting lost, Jimmy! Most wouldn't know he was lost until he told em, because he is always dancing around with maracas with his Sceptile doing the same!

Pre-Battle Quote: I think beating you will allow me and Scept to dance our way outa this mess....
Mid-Battle Quote: I feel the rhythm overtaking me!
End-Battle Quote: Dang it, I was dancing to the rhythm of the blues...
Out of Battle: Always come back if ya want to see a show!

Sceptile-Mega (M) @ Sceptilite
Ability: Lightning Rod
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Dragon Pulse
- Focus Blast
- Giga Drain
- Substitute

Talonflame (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 248 HP / 244 SpD / 16 Spe
Careful Nature
- Brave Bird
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt
- Roost

Seismitoad (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Toxic

Gliscor (M) @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 244 HP / 184 SpD / 80 Spe
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Taunt

Starmie @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Rapid Spin
- Recover

Scizor (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 200 HP / 252 Atk / 56 Spe
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Pursuit
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower

He has to be interrupted during his dance with his Mega Sceptile, or else he won't battle either. Ya can see em dancing on the 4th floor (which they, lovable nitwits, think is the 2nd floor) and must interrupt his dance number.

Last edited:
Added Phione s Lucille battle to my previous post and cleaned up the typing abit as well as adding reference's to shiny lady (Thanks for the reminder salamance in regarding the diancie theft) and Lucille's somewhat successful genesect progect (The reason verlisciel nolonger cares about zapdos).

I'll make more edits as needed and later I'll fully sumurise the events of this plot and TLS actions to this point before doing a final write up and moving us onto route 11. If anybody has anything else to add now is the time

Salemance I like your NPC. Hilarious actually :P

Hey Salemance great team! I'd suggest giving Seismitoad Earthquake because it gets completely merked by Raikou and Mega Manectric. Still hilarious though, kinda sums up the fun side of TLS

Hey Salemance great team! I'd suggest giving Seismitoad Earthquake because it gets completely merked by Raikou and Mega Manectric. Still hilarious though, kinda sums up the fun side of TLS

I took the team from a link on the Smogon twitter (it was a featured RMT) and it happened to illustrate what i wanted perfectly. I'll add EQ cause that makes a lot of sense now....

Because I've had a few reqeusts I'll do a plot summary

TLS plot Summary to this point: The overall Idea of TLS is to overthrow the smogon system and the council with it via any means necassary hence the Use of banned moves, Pokemon and even Mega's. TLS is based heavily on bad players as well as smogon Haters hence there goal is the downfall of the OU system.
Tho they have dablled in propaganda and scams There primary goal The Aquisition and cloning of legnedaries banned or not simply because legedaries according to noobs = Broken so that even there grunts can possess them and production of artifical mega stones through any means necessary. There labs, attempts to aqquire legandaries (Especially Diancie and Deity Class stuff) and stones are towards the ultimate goal known as operation bypass (to get around the councils control over banned pokemon) The Genesect Progect and the Siege to aqquire zapdos along with the earlier attack on mt dogars and sombre town are steps in the line towards there goal so to speak and what they learn here helps them later on.

Before Route 10: First seen around Redarules Town TLS has grown from a disparate mix of anti-smogon misfits using random moody mons into a legitament threat to the region. First Trying there there hands in Orland City, they stole research on banned and overpowered pokemon as well the Beginning TLS tv the groups propaganda arm but it wasn't till Mt Dogars that TLS's aspirations began to become somewhat apparant to the wider public and the player had there first encounter. Here in almost open view was the team ripping apart an active volcano to try and locate heatran lead by the now forgetten admin gorbachello with his BP team. The shocking thing was until the player acted noboday tried to intervene. It was here TLS first declared there intentions to breakdown the OU system, a project called Bypass and heatran was the first step there none of them specified any further and much of TLS's goal remained a mystery. Through a guanlet of Grunts you battle's until They wavered and retreated but this was just the first of many encounters.

The Next came in Sombre town With Uxis the towns gym leader and eldar who later turned out to be a TLS admin and there 2nd in command working undercover to aqquire gengerite with another lower admin Nazelf. In a demonstration of just how insidous TLS's reach had become into the hearts of smogon but unbeknownst to you at that point the two orcestrated an attack to panic the town so that he could break down all the seals in soul prison with the aid of the player to successfully aqquire gengerite before himself sneaking off claiming he was gonna warn the council but instead rejoining his TLS comrade's.

With there first major success in hand and despite Constant interference from the council and player TlS managed to establish research labs and base's east of Ice mountain and expanded there Propaganda operation out of Psycrance...Until the player intervened and Uxis with his cover under-threat warned the towns gym leader of his approach before slipping east despite the risks to his team. Kidnapping 2 people Zarel and Engarde TLS in a bold bid to hook the regions PC network to uber island in a bid to speed up the aquisition of legendaries, TLS came dangourously close to an early victory over smog smog and it was only Zarels resistance in captivity that Prevented this. TLS became unravelled when Engarde escaped to tell the player of the impending danger and working through the 5 story building rescue'd Zarel, unraveled TLS tv before arresting Admin Nazelf in a major blow to the organisation and a huge setback that would see them pullback on there operations for awhile while the player journeyed through Concile and Starkstorm city.

The Genesect Lab and the Siege of the Air-pillar: Despite there now severe loss's in the north and west of the country TLS remained in a position of strengh establishing a lab under the command of New Admin lucille to clone genesect and aqquire zapdos so that everyone loyal to TLS could have them. With the Air-pillar locked due to ancient defense mechanisms the player is forced to fight through the lab first where detail's emerge of there attempts to aquire diancie (and the fact she makes mega stones naturally), a man named Verlisciel and there cloning experinments. Lucille with her Mawile try's to stop you but fails resulting in damage to some of the lab

Following defeat of admin Lucille and the freeing of a genesect you are guided towards the air-pillar that had sealed itself in response to TLS's Siege trapping those already inside within and using its raw power smash's open the seal before fleeing triggering a race to the top reach Zapdos before the man named verlisciel does. Here TLS and the very force's of the ancient futuristic tower throw everything they can at you to slow you down. The winds blow you back to bottom of the pillar if you take to long, TLS set traps and grunts come at you from all angles while even the computers seem against you. You to battle and learn the identity all 3 current admins Lucille, Denis and Off course 2nd in command Uxis who all do there best to stop you. But thats not all you see. You also battle Karxrida a somewhat pissed trainer whom was trapped in the tower when the seige began whom offers you aid and you later learn that the Tower acted as a energy conduit, prison for the 3 legendary elemantal birds and theoretically make mega stone's

Finally tho you reach the top as an Explosion occur's revealing Zapdos and atlast the Man and TLS leader Verlisciel whom order's his admins to retreat as well as deal with the fairy gym leader in the next town whom had been causing trouble. Verlisciel picking lucarionite from 1 of 3 megastones (Lucarionite, Blazikenite and Salamancite) then battle's the player revealing his intention to overthrow smogon and create a nation where anybody can use anything but also where the strong crush the weak. Verlisciel is everybit as hard as you can imagine but despite everything lose's but unfazed picks out salamancite to finish off the now exhuasted player when luckily for you 2 grunts intervene declaring they had found Diancie buying her off a terrified lady for 300 dollars, a mens magazine and machamp. Verlisciel happy with the news declare's he has all he needs for the overthrow of smogon and orders a retreat from the tower setting the stage for the next plot.

There we go that summurise the plot up to this point. I can add more detail and clean it up if players ask and I can edit my previous posts but thats it.

I'm busy the next few days so I'm gonna ask if either Phione Anduril or DarkNostalgia would like to wrap up the Route 10 TLS plot and move us onto route 11. Just make sure the Genesect Lab and Air Pillar posts are seperated into there respective parts so as to avoid confusion. Thanks for everything so far guys :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)