1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Pokemon VGC 2010 DATES / rules announced for the US!

Discussion in 'VGC' started by POKEMONBATTLEBRAIN, Oct 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Firestorm

Firestorm I did my best, I have no regrets!
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Just a reminder to any posters that there is now a Video Game Championships sub-forum on Stark.
  2. Oberon

Oberon

Oh nice. A section totally dedicated to the one thing I started coming here for. <3

Well, look at his sprite or his anime design. And see if you can get a designer to make you the outfit. Or, buy it for a little money on ebay or something.

Short hair slicked back with that outfit = epic.

EDIT: We should probably compile a stickied thread such as this one in the VGC section that has all the events and who is going, should we not? Or a thread for each event location, idk. That way everyone knows who is going.
  3. Haku16

Haku16

this is so cool.
  4. makiri

makiri My vast and supreme will shall be done!
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winner

I will keep this thread open for a few more days or so until we get a full complement of location and other vgc related threads up.
  5. Jack

Jack

Crap, Atlanta's the closest to where I live, but June 5th is my high school graduation day... Guess I'll be sitting this one out. >.<
  6. Havak

Havak I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I'll hopefully be making a thread for discussion on the UK Qualifier in Birmingham, if that's all well and good?
  7. Purimpopoie

Purimpopoie

Since the VGCS has it's own forum now, can we post RMTs here, or do those still need to go into the RMT forum?
  8. mingot

mingot free agent
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

They should continue to be posted in the RMT forum for the time being.
  9. sheep

sheep
    is a Past WCoP Winner

I'll most likely be attending the Dallas VGC event.
  10. Mosquito

Mosquito

@Jack - I know, it must suck for graduation to happen ON THE SAME DAY as your qualifier. I'm lucky, since I graduate THE DAY BEFORE NEWARK :O (My school has like ~500 kids and 50 in the grade, so they decided just to have the ceremony in the school itself). If anybody's wondering, I'll probably be going in in either a black shirt that says "Tomorrow is Yesterday", or a button up shirt, as well as a Fedora.
  11. Metang with

Metang with

They did it. Here is their reply:

To me, it's a precompiled response.
    It's not that if they didn't made the announcement in italian, less people would come. You still need to know english or the local language to attend at these events. We were two italians last year, things won't change now because there was an announcement translated (even worse, i won't spend any money this time BECAUSE of this)
  12. xNovaXx

xNovaXx

Really glad that they have a stop in Phoenix again. I most likely will be attending.
  13. flash_mc

flash_mc

Metang with @

hahahaha this is exactly the same email they sent last year for complains XDDD
  14. SupremeDirt

SupremeDirt

I know I'm going, which location on the otherhand is currently up in the air.

Prepare for an invasion from Canada.

Also, I'll probably be going to Pheonix. I intend to come in first. zerowing is competing. Realistically, I'm shooting for second.
  15. david stone

david stone Fast-moving, smart, sexy and alarming.
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

There is no need for this thread any more. Please make new threads for the various things discussed in here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)