POP POP

Does this thread need a poll?

• Total voters

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Since The Swampert Report got a good reaction the next picture I'm thinking about will mix together my favourite TV show of all time with some Pokemon that don't have evolutions. If anyone guesses correctly what the TV show is I will be very impressed.

These are great drawings! It's amazing how you can make a simple drawing look like a piece of art! I especially like your Furret. It looks pissed off and that makes it awesome to me.

Keep up the good work, and I can't wait until you post more amazing pictures! ^.^

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
have you ever considered drawing art for a CAP submission more often?
Uh not sure where you got the 'more often' part from since I just started posting my sketches recently and have never drawn art for a CAP submission. Maybe in the future when I get better at Photoshop. Thanks for the encouragement.

its scrubs.

cause I'm psychic
I can see why you would've made that guess, unfortunately it's incorrect :P

OK the latest sketch took me loads of time to plan and execute, and will probably take me loads of time to colour in as well, I hope you enjoy it despite the clutteredness of it, I was trying to stay true to the source material.

Now the story of some old-school Pokemon who are out of the limelight, and the one bird who had no choice but to keep them all together.

It's Arrested Development

these are really good and i love them all i like that they are all done as sketches on paper but they alos look amazing on photoshop keep up the good work

I love your work. They are fun and a fresh take on the characters! I'm still a fan of pencil on paper and other traditional media over the computer done stuff nowadays. I can't wait to see more!

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
Thanks for all the continued support guys! A colour version of Arrested Development is currently in the works, and the next sketch project will involve what I think is one of the coolest movies of all time. Anyone for some Tarantino?

In the meantime, here's Diglett above ground.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
ahahaha, man, that is so clever FC! I am in love with your style, it's just so fun and interesting.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
After a long period of inactivity, Arrested Development is finally in full colour! All right, better get working on that MAC entry now...

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
Ask and you shall receive. I hope this meets your expectations.

Full Size:

And I think you wanted it as a new avatar? So here's the 100x100pixels version.

If you're going to use it crediting me in your sig would be cool.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)