1. Welcome to Smeargle's Studio! Please be sure to review the studio rules.
  2. Want real-time art feedback? Want to meet YILX FIRST PLACE ARTIST? Come chat with us in the studio's IRC channel! Log onto #smeargle on SynIRC, or click this link to visit us via mibbit!

POP POP

Discussion in 'Smeargle's Studio' started by Fatecrashers, Jul 24, 2010.

?

Does this thread need a poll?

1. Yes

67.4%
  2. No

32.6%
  1. Doran Dragon

Doran Dragon

Swampert Report =/= Colbert Report
    A.K.A, Genius.

SABLYEYE LOOKS LIKE STITCH! I love it! :D
  2. Fatecrashers

Fatecrashers acta est fabula
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Since The Swampert Report got a good reaction the next picture I'm thinking about will mix together my favourite TV show of all time with some Pokemon that don't have evolutions. If anyone guesses correctly what the TV show is I will be very impressed.
  3. Doran Dragon

Doran Dragon

its scrubs.

cause I'm psychic
  4. Bucky

Bucky

That Sableye and Furret are SOOOO CUUUTTEEE!!!
  5. cayr

cayr

DUDE seriously UPDATE please we want MOAR!
  6. PuffinHour

PuffinHour

These are catchy treats! Easily one of my favorite bookmark! Draw a simple comedy!
  7. Lucky Lucario

Lucky Lucario

These are great drawings! It's amazing how you can make a simple drawing look like a piece of art! I especially like your Furret. It looks pissed off and that makes it awesome to me.

Keep up the good work, and I can't wait until you post more amazing pictures! ^.^
  8. Horndrill11

Horndrill11

have you ever considered drawing art for a CAP submission more often?
  9. Fatecrashers

is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Uh not sure where you got the 'more often' part from since I just started posting my sketches recently and have never drawn art for a CAP submission. Maybe in the future when I get better at Photoshop. Thanks for the encouragement.

I can see why you would've made that guess, unfortunately it's incorrect :P

OK the latest sketch took me loads of time to plan and execute, and will probably take me loads of time to colour in as well, I hope you enjoy it despite the clutteredness of it, I was trying to stay true to the source material.

Now the story of some old-school Pokemon who are out of the limelight, and the one bird who had no choice but to keep them all together.

It's Arrested Development
    Show Hide
    [​IMG]
  10. porygon-d

porygon-d

I have never seen that TV show, I just know that the above picture is GENIOUS.
  11. KidX

KidX

Hahaha I got a laugh at the above pic! ^_^
  12. AFB32

AFB32

these are really good and i love them all i like that they are all done as sketches on paper but they alos look amazing on photoshop keep up the good work
  13. Kukem

Kukem

I love your work. They are fun and a fresh take on the characters! I'm still a fan of pencil on paper and other traditional media over the computer done stuff nowadays. I can't wait to see more!
  14. Fatecrashers

Thanks for all the continued support guys! A colour version of Arrested Development is currently in the works, and the next sketch project will involve what I think is one of the coolest movies of all time. Anyone for some Tarantino?

In the meantime, here's Diglett above ground.

Show Hide
    [​IMG]
  15. Bucky

Bucky

Cuuute!!! Are you gonna enter the MAC tooo?
  16. Fatecrashers

I figure I will give it a go, provided I think up an interesting enough twist on 'Dragon's Den'.
  17. Horndrill11

Horndrill11

you should do more group-shots, like the A-team or the cast of LOST!
    Or simply something funny.
  18. Fishy

Fishy

ahahaha, man, that is so clever FC! I am in love with your style, it's just so fun and interesting.
  19. Fatecrashers

After a long period of inactivity, Arrested Development is finally in full colour! All right, better get working on that MAC entry now...

Show Hide
    [​IMG]
  20. KidX

KidX

Great Job!
  21. Mentlegen

Mentlegen

Your simple sketches are simply fantastic. Oh, and I'd like to request a Slowpoke or evolution of it. Thanks FC.
  22. Fatecrashers

Ask and you shall receive. I hope this meets your expectations.

Full Size:
    Show Hide
    [​IMG]

And I think you wanted it as a new avatar? So here's the 100x100pixels version.
    [​IMG]
    If you're going to use it crediting me in your sig would be cool.
  23. Mentlegen

Mentlegen

Woo! Thanks. It's so happy looking, hahah. Thanks a ton!
  24. SilverSoul

SilverSoul

Awesome picture Fatecrashers
  25. Delko

Delko tab-made man
    is a Tutoris an official Team Rateris a Super Moderatoris a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    RMT Leader

Kick ass pics man. ^^

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)