POP POP

Does this thread need a poll?

• Total voters

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Obviously Leavanny plans on selling coffee...and helping the unexpected player every now and then.

yeah, i though you had stopped....that is why i was finding weird that so many people were still coming by and making requests.

great job on the pics like usual fate.

Oof, fate why are you so good at this stuff?

Also I got a laugh out of Heavy Conk and Green Vader

also YOU FREED NASTY

Could you please resize either the cute Sigilyph or the Tony Stark Infernape for my avatar?
Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Thanks to the new avvy I now have, I AWARD THIS THREAD THE LUVDISC IT RIGHTFULLY DESERVES.

That is all.

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Footcrushers I stole your ice cream for my avatar because it is the most exceptionally cute thing I have seen in a long time. Your art is amazing!

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
If you are taking requests, sorry if your not :(, I would request a mix of the cartoon Adventure Time and any pokemon in avatar size preferably. I feel like you'd be able to make something really cool because Adventure Time has a style that reminds me of your work. Anyway just thought I'd request just in case you were taking them. Huge fan of your work :)

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
hey fate i know i already said thanks but thanks! every time i see my postbit i smile a little

Oshit shiny gliscor's Fate with the magic touch

If anything I would like to see a background for that last pic just to see what you would do with it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)