Post new creative movesets/EV spreads here:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey thunderpup. :) Supporting the enemy crab, eh? :naughty:

Well, since Salac doesnt boost sharply, maybe putting some of that HP into speed, or going Jolly.

Kingler has 75 base speed, which is OK. Maybe if you went Jolly, invested enough EVs to get 240 speed (118 EVs) he could get 360 after Salac. This is enough to outrun MOST Pokemon. Check out the list, I'm sure you'll agree. Just 23 max speed pokemon could outspeed that beast :D

http://serebii.net/pokedex-dp/stat/speed.shtml
That's assuming we aren't thinking of Choice Scarfs and etc.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23432

According to the Speed Tie
rs List, more than 23 Poke's out-speed 360. (Although, 360 Speed isn't bad at all imo =P)

I don't know if this is anything new, but I've been messing with this Rhyperior on a sandstorm team on Shoddy.

Rhyperior @ Leftovers
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 132 HP/126 Def/252 SDef
Careful nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Substitute
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Curse

The EVs assume 31 in their relevant stats. Rhyperior gets 101 subs with 132 evs in HP, 327 Defense and 229 Sp. Defense (344 while Sandstorm is up). I haven't used it a whole lot, usually my battles with this sandstorm team wind up with me messing around until I decide to bring in my Garchomp, which usually proceeds to sweep. But the few times I've used it's worked quite effectively.

Get a substitute up, use curse at your discretion and then start using Stone Edge and Earthquake. It's not half bad and I do believe that after the curses any substitutes you use will be even stronger (assuming they're being hit with Physical attacks)

Edit: after messing around with it little more it's proving to be not quite so good, very situtational.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
This is the Magmortar I've been testing. So far, it rocks.

Magmortar @ Life Orb
Rash Nature
252 SA/232 Speed/24 Atk

~ Mach Punch
~ Overheat
~ Thunderbolt
~ Earthquake

Funny story behind the set. For some reason I was thinking Typhlosion got Mach Punch, and I wanted to use it as a surprise on a CScarf Eruption set. Turns out, Typh doesn't have it but Magmortar does. I also have an affinity for the more UU/BL types, and I thought "there must be some way to use that sexy 125 Base SA." And so out came this set. 83 Base Speed actually isn't that bad when you consider how many things hover around 70-80.

Anyway, the good news:

Max SA Life Orb Overheat OHKOs Max HP 0 SDef Hippowdon over 95% of the time. Magmortar is faster than non-speed natured Heatran, Mamoswine, Breloom, and a whole host of other base 70-80s.

Thunderbolt OHKOs Gyarados (75-90% after SA lower), Earthquake OHKOs Heatran. Mach Punch adds an element of surprise, and deals 76-90% damage to Weavile. If you've laid Stealth Rock down you can take that out as well. Its really the combination of moves that makes this so lethal. I even left it in against a DDTar once, and used EQ and then Mach Punch to finish it. Its an iffy 2HKO combination, but it does pretty much cripple it.

Earthquake lowers Infernape into Mach Punch KO range, and LO Infernape only OHKOs it with Close Combat a small portion of the time, meaning they basically destroy each other if Infernape CCs. If it NPs, Infernape goes down hard.

The element of suprise and the sheer damage here is useful. I love it, and so soon as I can post new threads again I'll recommend it go into the Magmortar analysis.

Holy hell DeckKnight. I could never look around his SpAtk to see his physical attacking options!
Have you used him at all on Shoddy and can comment on his lastability?

I can comment on the fact that it pwns my hail team. Normally, even Earth Power on Heatran does at max ~60% to my Tentacruel, but with Magmotar's mix-attacking ability, he can attack it with Earthquake and practically OHKO it.

Mixed attackers are extremely hard to wall. >_>

Deck Knight

is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Holy hell DeckKnight. I could never look around his SpAtk to see his physical attacking options!
Have you used him at all on Shoddy and can comment on his lastability?
The lastability isn't so great. Basically he's a middling speed Life Orber designed to clock other middling speed starters and pokemon. About the only thing I have in that paragraph is that LO Infernape CC (Smogon Standard) only KOs it a tiny percent of the time.

It can take NVE hits fairly well, but essentially what you're looking for hear is piling on damage as fast as possible. Thats why you have Overheat instead of Fire Blast or Flamethrower, since you really need to be able to OHKO or get out.

Fortunately, the 260 speed it's set at is enough to score a second hit on many switchins, so a good amount of prediction will win you the day.

This Magmortar has been my starter on one of my DP Gym Battle teams. I've also been facing some random shoddy teams and the last time I faced dragontamers Stalrein team, Magmortar was really tearing a new one in his pokemon.

One good thing is that Flame Body can really nerf contact attackers if they try and finish him with a contact move. Mach Punch enables it to wipe out the sash users after the initial attack (ex: Weavile, Rock Polish Rampardos).

I've got some log excerpts:

Rules: Evasion Clause, Freeze Clause, OHKO Clause, Sleep Clause, Species Clause
Deck Knight sent out Magmortar (lvl 100 Magmortar ?).
dragontamer sent out Abomasnow (lvl 100 Abomasnow ?).
Abomasnow's Snow Warning whipped up a hailstorm!
Hail began to fall!
dragontamer: I'd like to finish the discussion before I was DCed >_>
dragontamer switched in Swampert (lvl 100 Swampert ?).
Magmortar used Overheat.
It's not very effective...
Swampert lost 47% of its health.
Magmortar's special attack was harshly lowered.

Magmortar lost 10% of its health.
The hail continues to fall.
Magmortar is pelted by hail!
Magmortar lost 6% of its health.

[...]

Abomasnow regained health!
Abomasnow restored 14% of its health.
---
MoP: oh shame oh shame
Abomasnow used Blizzard.
Steelix lost 61% of its health.
Deck Knight's Steelix fainted.
---
Deck Knight switched in Magmortar (lvl 100 Magmortar ?).
cloud: oh man
cloud: magmortar is here
Magmortar used Mach Punch.
It's super effective!
The substitute took damage for Abomasnow!
Abomasnow's substitute faded!
Abomasnow used Leech Seed.
Abomasnow's attack missed!
---
cloud: its gonna fb
cloud: yes
MoP: lol hes going to tenta
cloud: no
MoP: i call it
dragontamer switched in Tentacruel (lvl 100 Tentacruel ?).
Pointed stones dug into Tentacruel.
Tentacruel lost 12% of its health.
Magmortar used Overheat.
It's not very effective...
Tentacruel lost 33% of its health.
Magmortar's special attack was harshly lowered.
Tentacruel is pelted by hail!
Tentacruel lost 6% of its health.
Tentacruel's leftovers restored its health a little!
Tentacruel restored 6% of its health.
---
MoP: tenta
cloud: haha
MoP: boom what i say
cloud: it learns tbolt
Magmortar used Earthquake.
It's super effective!
Tentacruel lost 84% of its health.
dragontamer's Tentacruel fainted.
---
cloud: why didnt it tbolt
cloud: :(
dragontamer: hmm...
MoP: lol um...
MoP: whats magmortar's speed i've never seen it before
dragontamer: Yeah, what is its base speed?
Deck Knight: Mines at 262, but DT's Tenta is slow.
Deck Knight: 83 Base Speed
MoP: double..team?
MoP: o_O
dragontamer: I've added speed evs to beat base 90 >_>
Deck Knight: dragontamer
dragontamer: Or is this my crap team?
dragontamer switched in Weavile (lvl 100 Weavile ?).
Weavile is exerting its pressure!
Pointed stones dug into Weavile.
Weavile lost 25% of its health.
Deck Knight: This be your Stalrein contraption
MoP: its going to night slash
MoP: i can see it
Magmortar used Mach Punch.
It's super effective!
Weavile lost 82% of its health.
dragontamer's Weavile fainted.
---
dragontamer: Woah
MoP: haha we wont find out then!
dragontamer: I'm liking Magmotar
dragontamer: GG
Deck Knight: hehehehe been testing it
dragontamer switched in Walrein (lvl 100 Walrein ?).
Pointed stones dug into Walrein.
Walrein lost 25% of its health.
MoP: stall it
MoP: lets seee how well this works
MoP: i've never seen it before
dragontamer: nah
Magmortar used Thunderbolt.
It's super effective!
Walrein lost 38% of its health.
Walrein used Substitute.
But it failed!
Walrein absorbed the hail!
Walrein restored 6% of its health.
Walrein's leftovers restored its health a little!
Walrein restored 6% of its health.
---
dragontamer: not now
MoP: first impression of stalling walrein: go
dragontamer: He has a spinner...
dragontamer: wtf?
dragontamer: I didn't die to T-bolt?
MoP: hi use protect!
MoP: he mach punch
Deck Knight: Overheat lowered SA
Deck Knight switched in Mamoswine (lvl 100 Mamoswine ?).
I use it early game for a big hit, then bring it in as a late-game revenge killer. Granted its particularly advantaged against dragontamers team, but this is the best example of how I use it in practice. It requires a lot of prediction and knowing how your opponent thinks, but it can still lay the hurt on.

Pokemon: Electvire
Item: @Life Orb
Move1: Follow Me
Move2: Thunderbolt
Move3: Cross Chop
Move4: Earthquake/ Thunder-Wave
Nature: + Speed Preferably, I won't specify since it's a pain to restart for one with good IVs.
Ability: MotorDrive
EVs: 232 Attack/ 20 Sp. Attack/ 252 Speed

Description: If you haven't already figured it out, this set is to be used in Double Battles as Follow Me is useless in Singles. The Idea is to pair up Electvire with another pokemon that will draw in Electric Attacks, such as Gyrados or Skarmory, and then use Follow Me if you feel that your Opponent's Pokemon will use an Electric Attack. The Partner Pokemon must be able to back-up Electvire, by using a Flying-Type you will be able to use Earthquake on without worrying about your Team Mate, but it must be able to ward off pokemon that could possibly KO Electvire or that you feel will not use an Electric attack against Elect before MotorDrive kicks in. Since it is complicated to get the IVs and Nature you want in XD, a Mixed Set, is best for electvire since it allows for a Wide Range of Possible Natures for you to choose than sticking to just Physical or Special. Thunder-wave is listed as an option for Electvire, to alllow him to outspeed his opponents in most cases and already comes with it when Purified, although it limits his Sweeping abilities. Hidden Power and FocusBlast are possible options over Earthquake and Cross Chop, in the same manner that Thunder Punch if you want a more Physical set.

Counters: The common Electvire counters can shut this down but they wil have more trouble since the partner can stop some of the incoming hits.

I have been playing around with XD Moves and this Electvire set is one of the better ones since it will certainly suprise your opponent, you can add any of the Elemental Punches through the Emerald Move Tutor as well.

Here's the UU BellyMeleon. Can't use Charizard in UU, so he's the next best thing (besides, there's a definite surprise factor).

BellyMeleon

Charmeleon (Adamant) w/Salac Berry
- Belly Drum
- Dragon Claw
- Fire Punch
- Substitute
Ability: Blaze
12 hp, 246 atk, 252 spd

Basically, 12 HP so Salac will activate when you get down to 25% health. Start out with a Sub, then Belly Drum. Pretty easy concept, pretty deadly when used right (in conjunction with hypnosis or a forced-switching move).

Fire Punch and Dragon Claw allows you to cover most of your UU bases.

Thanks to Thunderhorse for being a huge help in creating this set.

Infernape @ Choice Scarf
Mild - 252 Sp. Atk, 208 Speed, 50 Atk
Blaze
~ HP Ice
~ Close Combat
~ Overheat
~ U-Turn

This has been working like a goddess for me currently. It is so ridiculous, it isn't even funny. U-Turn helps scout switches (and get the hell away from Gyarados), while it hurts Cress switch-ins. HP Ice usually OHKOs Garchomp (and if my calcs are correct, always OHKOs it after SR), and it can deal around 71.4 - 80% damage to Blissey with CC, if it stays in, of course. Overheat counters Heracross easily, and many a Gliscor have been severely dented by these. The speed EVs on this allow it to outspeed Adamant ScarfChomp by a hair. This, for me, has been working surprisingly well at revenge-killing and being an anti-lead all in one.

Meh, I copy-pasted this from my RMT at some other forums. It has been doing great, earning my team a huge amount of kills. Please don't use this set without my permission, of course.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
This isn't very original really, but I thought I might post this out

Forretress @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 SDef
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Toxic Spikes
- Rapid Spin
- Earthquake
- Zap Cannon
Coverage Forry. Zap Cannon beats up Gyarados and poses a threat to Skarmory, Gengar and Heatran. Earthquake for Magnezones and Metagrosses. Toxic Spikes and Spin are obvious.

I can comment on the fact that it pwns my hail team. Normally, even Earth Power on Heatran does at max ~60% to my Tentacruel, but with Magmotar's mix-attacking ability, he can attack it with Earthquake and practically OHKO it.

Mixed attackers are extremely hard to wall. >_>
Why wall them when they wear themselves out so quickly? Toxic Spikes is perfect for this, it just doesn't work on things that fly and mix attack. You can also use Sandstream, but that weakens Cresselia, one of the best mixed walls. Sure you get Shuckle, but meh.

Anyways, how did you find out that Magmortar got Mach Punch? Only problem with that set is that it is still walled by Blissey. Do you use Thunderbolt for anything besides Gyarados? 2 fighting attacks seems lame, but meh.

ive been thinking of a new little beastly set, as a starter

crobat(screechbat)@life orb
{jolly}
evs: 252 attack / 252 speed
-hypnosis
-screech
-u-turn
-pursuit

sleeps the opponent then screeches the incoming, the eother pursues it and scorses good damage because the opponents def is lowered or u-turn there swiitch(or if the stay in its a bonus) and put an appropriate counter in.

This isn't creative at all, but I've been using it on Shoddy for a while now and I think it's a very good option:

Gallade @ Choice Scarf
Jolly - 252 Attack, 236 Speed, 22 HP
- Close Combat
- Psycho Cut
- Night Slash / X-Scissor
- Stone Edge / Leaf Blade / Earthquake

Outspeeds Choice Scarf Porygon-Z and Heracross and OHKOs.

Most people's reaction would be "Medicham does it better." Maybe, but on Medicham Choice Scarf is the single most common set and its targets will generally switch out. The big advantage here is that no one expects Gallade to outspeed their fragile sweepers and they'll often leave them in, or even send in one in to try and revenge kill after Gallade takes out something slower. I rarely fail to pick off at least one important enemy with this guy just because no one sees it coming. And it can pull off a Heracross-like CC sweep at the end off the 125 attack.

The secondary advantages are a much better Sp. Def, Close Combat over unreliable HJK and weak brick break, and a better range of non-STAB moves. 4th and 5th can be customized to fit your team, leaf blade if swampert's an issue, Earthquake if you want to kill Jirachi or Metagross; X-Scissor hits psychics harder than night slash but leaves you very weak against Dusknoir.

Why wall them when they wear themselves out so quickly? Toxic Spikes is perfect for this, it just doesn't work on things that fly and mix attack. You can also use Sandstream, but that weakens Cresselia, one of the best mixed walls. Sure you get Shuckle, but meh.

Anyways, how did you find out that Magmortar got Mach Punch? Only problem with that set is that it is still walled by Blissey. Do you use Thunderbolt for anything besides Gyarados? 2 fighting attacks seems lame, but meh.
Actually, he brought in Blastoise, Mirror-coated my Frosslass, and then rapid-spined my Toxic Spikes away. The battle was going downhill for me from the start, but Magmotar was particularly powerful in general.

Many people forget one tough thing about Walrein: It has to get _in_. Magmotar is not a safe switch-in Walrein due to T-Bolt.

Deck Knight

When I found out Typh couldn't get Mach Punch, I looked up the pokemon that did. Since I didn't want another lame Infernape set, I decided to try my hand at Magmortar. I was actually surprised our Smogon analysis didn't have a Life Orb set.

Anyway, Tbolt in useful for Water and Flying (respectively) in general since it packs a punch without any real drawback. The set admittedly can't do much to Swampert, Garchomp, and Blissey, but Blissey is setup meat for many pokemon. Hovever, if you try to counter Magmortar with something that doesn't resist Overheat (and isn't Blissey or SD loaded Snorlax), you've just lost yourself a pokemon. This destroys the bulkiest Bulky Ground, Hippowdon, with ease ands by implication also slaughters anything else (Gliscor, Donphan).

Mach Punch is more of a teching move than a mainstay attack. Its good for finishing off weakened pokemon that are faster than Magmortar. I'm not going to waste time on a LO set coming up with a way to kill things Magmortar can't kill short of a Focus Punch to the face. (which still doesn't OHKO Blissey or Snorlax without more attack.)

Theoretically you could replace Mach Punch or EQ with Focus Punch, but my experience has been that EQ is an extremely useful gap filler (without the obvious drawback of playing chicken with Focus Punch). Cross Chop is unfortunately incompatile with Mach Punch on the same set.

Anyway: LO Thunderbolt on various (non-Swampy) water or flying pokemon:

Max HP Max Def Bold Suicune: 64-75%

Max HP Max Def Bold Milotic: 61-71%

Max HP Max Defense Bold Vaporeon: 65-76%

Max HP 128 SD Modest Slowbro: 76-89%

Max HP 128 SD Calm Togekiss: 56-66% (Overheat: 62-72%)

In other words, you don't want to switch in on the wrong move because you will be hurt. If the opposing Bulky Water is weakened, Thunderbolt is likely going to finish them off. If they switch in expecting Overheat, their lease on life just got shortened.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Honchkrow
Nature: Naive
Insomnia
@Focus Sash
Evs: 252atk, 252sp. atk, 6spd
-Sucker Punch
-Hidden Power [grass]/[fire]/[ice]/[electric]
-Drill Peck
-Whirlwind/Pursuit

There are a lot of possible leads out there, and they do a whole bunch of annoying things. My idea was to try to make a lead who could handle a wide breath of situations, and crush many of the common leads. The result is this . . . rather gimmicky . . . Honchkrow. It may look ridiculous, but it's unique abilities make it able to achieve quite a number of interesting things.

-Insomnia (valuable for any lead)
-Usable special and physical stats
-A dark type that makes it somewhat unaffraid of pursuits

These aspects of Honchkrow make it interestingly usable in handling a number of situations a starter might face. It's move pool also, is especially suited for causing a lot of trouble for many of the common lead pokes.

Gengar-- Can't hypnosis, and is in big trouble against an opponent who can 1hko it with sucker punch, or kill it with pursuit if it runs.
Starmie-- Is in the same position as gengar
Breeloom-- Gets 1hko'd with drill peck, doesn't know whether or not it's faster (and even if it is has its own sash and stays in, will get killed by sucker punch even after surviving the initial drill peck), and can't put it to sleep.
Yanmega-- Can't put it to sleep, and will get 1hko'd by drill peck
Ninjask-- Can get ko'd by drill peck, or be whirlwinded away
Heracross-- Yeah, there's no way it can win
Tangrowth-- Has to rely on paralyse haxing, but probably loses
Swellow-- If you pick whirlwind, just blow it out as it protects. Otherwise, honchkrow can drill peck, survive with focus sash, and then spam sucker punch.

Outside of these, there are still others that Honchkrow can defeat, but only with proper hidden power, and possible need of prediction.

Salamence and Garchomp will either be killed by Hidden Power Ice, and even if they live, can't beat sucker punch.

Swampert really hates hidden power grass

Hidden power fire can cause huge damage to steel leads

Hidden power electric gives some potential for dealing with gyara (though personally, I think that with intimidate, leftovers, and dragon dance thrown in the mix, it comes down to a matter of prediction between hidden powering twice or using sucker punch the second time.

With this ev spread, you can dish out a lot of damage from your attack stat that rivals heracross and your special attack stat that still breaks 300. The idea is to put all your faith on focus sash, because lets face it-- krow's defenses AND speed are pathetic . . . I decided they were so pathetic, I wouldn't rely on either. lol

In any case, this poke does need support from weather changers and rapid spinners because of its heavy dependance on focus sash . . . but you'd be suriprised at some of the ridiculous stuff it can pull off.

Well, there are some issue pokes here:
-Ambipom (ruined by fake out)
-Tyranitar
-Hippodon
-And of course, depending on the Hidden Power you picked, the others not covered could be potential problems.

I'll figure some damage calcs later, but anyway, this thing does make good kills fairly reliably, and is a lot of fun to play. Gimmicky, frail, and slow to boot, but fun . . .

I think I'll give that Honchkrow set a try. Aesthetically Honchkrow is one of my favourites, and I find it really fun to use. This set sounds like awesome fun.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The annoying thing about it is figuring out which Hidden Power to run.

Ice is the most effective against its intended targets, basically flooring them. Prob is, Salamence and Garchomp don't lead off too many battles. I HAVE had a # of battles where scaring off a breloom or starmie eary on, gave me a chance to 1hko a salamence, Garchomp, (and flygon on the switch in!) with HP ice later in the battle. Which was sweet . . .

Fire I'd say is possibly the most effective, since it basically takes out forretress and Scizzor (who I oddly run into leading a fair number of times), can take care of skarmory, and bronzong and Metagross have no reliable healing moves (and who cry because they take nuetral from STAB'd sucker punch).

Grass . . . well it really does hit Swampert well. But that's just one poke . . . admittedly a very common starter but . . . hidden power for just 1 poke when it can potentially do so much more . . . BTW hippowdon is going to beat you regardless. With sandstream blowing, you won't live to use hidden power a second time.

Electric . . . meh. Gyara really has the advantage. Better to just pack a gyara counter on the team. Again, hidden power for just one target is meh.

Depends on your team mates too I guess though.

Dragonite, Adamant nature, 252atk/252spd/4hp @ Life Orb
Agility
Outrage
Focus Punch/Earthquake
Fire Punch/Flamethrower (change nature for flamethrower)

Switch in on somthing dragonite normally destroys, agility on switch and rape some asses.

Machamp, Jolly nature, 252spd/252atk @ choice scarf (No-Guard ability)
Dynamicpunch
Ice Punch
Thunderpunch/Fire Punch
Earthquake/Fire Punch

Scarfed Machamp, awesome lead. Not exactly an innovative set but it works VERY well. Outspeeds most Garchomp and Salamence builds and kills with ice punch, 2HKOs bulkydos, can switch in on AND OHKO Tyranitar. Awesome metagame counter, very well rounded. It's a bit like scarfed Medicham except with a LOT more attack power and durability behind it. It does lose out on speed though. Fire punch is a good option for killing CB heracrosses. Fighting is a wonderful attacking type this gen. Dynamicpunch is probably the best attack ever with no guard, 100% confusion rate along with high base power and STAB allow this Machamp to 2-3HKO even the bulkiest Swamperts, Bronzongs, Donphans, and Hippwodons. Confusion also aides his durability and hinders enemy wall healing.

name: Don't run with Scizor
move 1: X-Scizzor
move 2: Agility
move 3: Swords Dance/Roost/Quick Attack/Night Slash
move 4: Baton Pass
item:Leftovers
ability:Swarm
nature(s):Impish/Adamant
evs:HP176Attack82/Defense252/

To be used with:

name: Hai Blissey
move 1: Fire Blast/Flamethrower
move 2: Dark Pulse
move 3: Earth Power
move 4: Taunt/HP Ice/HP Thunder
item:Life Orb/Wise Glasses
ability:Flash Fire
nature(s): Modest/Timid
evs: ordered in 252 Special attack 252 Speed 6 HP
or
EVs: 200 Special Attack 176 Defense 52 HP 76 Speed

Combo kicks ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)