Prize Claiming Thread MkII (MAQ March #10223)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically only lost by 1 HP!
Stockpiling the 14 CC, bringing it to 65, Aurorus' KOC to MC

Stegosaurus the Aurorus spends his 4 MC on the TM moves Hidden Power Fire and the ORAS Tutor Water Pulse

Flash
1 CC brings me to 66

Rukia the Vanillish:
EC: 5 -> 6
MC: 0 -> 3 -> 1, purchasing the ORAS Tutor Signal Beam
AC: 3 -> 4

Hall Perish Song >.<
Stockpiling the 12 CC, bringing me to 78 (jeez), all KOC to MC

Squirts the Blastoise uses 17 of her 18 MC to purchase on the TM moves Attract, Frustration, and Return, the ORAS Tutor moves Zen Headbutt, Ice Punch, Iron Tail, and Outrage, and the event move Follow Me and stockpiles 1

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Why is the queue so goddamn long @.@ This is an approval post, please don't edit your claims above.
Side note: If you're an approver and you're reading this, I'd appreciate a hand. I'm gonna go top-down, updating this post claim-by-claim. If you can approve from bottom up, just hop on IRC and ping me.

Redew: Sorry, but you missed out a link to the third battle you're trying to claim from, and I stopped checking beyond there. And since I'll be off to camp tomorrow, your best bet is probably repost it below. NOT APPROVED.
Solid Gold: By my count, Grimer gets 4/12/4/3 in EC/MC/AC/KOC from 4 out of your 7 linked matches, Heracross being in the other 3, and I think you're claiming more than that, so I stopped checking beyond there. Given that your Grimer in your profile does look fresh, if you want to claim non-CC prizes from that strikethrough'ed battle, please repost below. Personally I wouldn't advise claiming CC from that, though. Also please don't quote, because 2 summaries mess with approvers' minds and we don't want that including you. NOT APPROVED.
P2X7: +Speed gives Archeops +19% Accuracy since it rounds up. Also, note that your Charmander will be at 3 MC post-claim, not 5. Next time, please post a profile on mons you're claiming counters or moves on to help approvers cross-check and to help you edit your profiles right. Otherwise, APPROVED.
Maxim: I'd recommend you to explicitly note in Muk's profile that Poison Touch is unlocked. Also, Muk will have 0 MC left post-claim, not 1, so fix that too. Same recommendation about Dragalge's Adaptability, and Exploud's Scrappy. Fix and APPROVED.
Tortferngatr: Next time, please post a profile on mons you're claiming counters or moves on to help approvers cross-check and to help you edit your profiles right. Otherwise, APPROVED.
Frosty: All 5 mons you claimed with end up with 0 MC post-claim. Next time, please post a profile on mons you're claiming counters or moves on to help approvers cross-check and to help you edit your profiles right. Otherwise, APPROVED.
Zekrom2525: You should have 1 Revive and no Pokeballs in your inventory aside from what you posted in your claim. Please note that you'll have 5 CC, Blastoise 13/2 MC/KOC, Hydreigon 21 MC, Lapras 8/2 MC/AC, and Dedenne 1/1 EC/AC since you claimed Volt Switch, a level-26 move. Due to your past records, you have until next Tuesday to edit these claims your profile correctly, and then VM/PM me, or I'll revoke your claim. Next time, please post a profile on mons you're claiming counters or moves on to help approvers cross-check and to help you edit your profiles right. Fix and APPROVED.

7 claims looked over brings my total to 11, so converting 10 of them to 3 UC.

UC: 148+3 = 151
CA: 4+7-10 = 1

Self-Approved.

Last edited:

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
I'll be assisting in approvals. If your claim is edited, I will infract you.

Bottom-Up!

waterwarrior: Approved
The Wanderer: Approved
MechaGoomba: Approved
Rainman Legends: Approved
Zarator: Approved
Mulan15262: Approved
Shiny Fairymon: Approved
MastaNVX23: Not Approved. Unfortunately, Lucky Egg provides +1 EC, OR +1 AC, it doesn't provide both - So Aron has to switch to +2 EC / +1 AC, or +1 EC / +2 AC. Given that's the only error I can see, just ping me / another approver on IRC once you've selected + edited and we'll approve :) Approved!
tavok: Approved
Mowtom: Approved

My old stuff be approved.

Last edited:
Take three. Unless there's an issue with it being in two parts, it should, and I say that it should with hesitation, should be good to go. The 5 EC/AC was coming from me claiming the EC and AC, along with the MC discrepency from the struck through claim, as I never specified the first time. I figured that was ok. If not, just consider it as if I'm starting at 1 EC/AC with 2 stockpiled MC, as that's honestly what happened.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/deadfox-vs-solidgold-1vs1-lc.3488717/#post-4852241 (specifying claimed MC and ec/AC not claiming CC.)

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/1v1-flash-s0l1d-g0ld-versus-redew.3531738/#post-6088058 + 1 CC

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/1v1-lc-flash-s0l1d-g0ld-versus-redew.3531822/#post-6089975 + 1 CC

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/akela-vs-gold.3531834/ + 1 CC

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/ralex-vs-gold.3531851/ + 1 CC

Grimer spends 8 MC plus 1 KOC to learn Sludge Bomb, (XY/ORAS Lvl Up) Acid Armor, (XY/ORAS Lvl Up) Gunk Shot, (XY/ORAS Lvl Up) Giga Drain, (Past-Gen TM/Tutor) and Endure. (Past-Gen TM/Tutor)

Heracross spends 6 MC plus 1 KOC to learn Pin Missile, (XY/ORAS Lvl Up) Close Combat, (XY/ORAS Lvl Up) Feint, (XY/ORAS Lvl Up) Smack Down, (XY/ORAS TM) and Dig. (XY/ORAS TM)

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/redew-g0ld-flash.3531892/#post-6091664 + 1 CC

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/avnomke-vs-gold-nfe-flash.3531909/ + 1 CC

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/em-gold-flash.3532010/ + 1 CC

Grimer spends 6 MC, plus 1 KOC, plus stockpiles 1 KOC as MC to learn Bide, (Past-Gen TM) Ice Punch, (ORAS Tutor) and Pain Split. (ORAS Tutor) Grimer unlocks it's Hidden Ability, Poison Touch. Grimer stockpiles the remaining MC. Heracross spends 3 MC plus 1 KOC to learn Reversal (XY/ORAS Lvl Up) and Knock Off. (Past-Gen Tutor) Heracross stockpiles the remaining MC.

I'll also be claiming my free Lucky Egg and my free Amulet Coin.

Summary:

Me:

+ 7 CC, + 1 Lucky Egg (Free; Starter Item Update), + 1 Amulet Coin (Free; Starter Item Update)

Grimer:

EC: 0 --> 1 --> 2 --> 3 --> 4 --> 5

MC: 0 --> 2 --> 5 --> 6 --> 9 --> 12 --> 13 --> 16 --> 17 --> 2 0

AC: 0 --> 1 --> 2 --> 3 --> 4 --> 5 (Hidden Ability [Poison Touch] UNLOCKED]

KOC: 0 --> 0 --> 1 --> 0 --> 1 --> 0

+ Sludge Bomb, + Acid Armor, + Gunk Shot, + Giga Drain, + Endure, + Bide, + Ice Punch, + Pain Split, + Poison Touch

Heracross:

MC: 0 --> 3 --> 4 --> 7 --> 10 --> 11 --> 0

AC: 0 --> 1 --> 2 --> 3

KOC: 0 --> 1 --> 0 --> 1 --> 0

+ Pin Missile, + Close Combat, + Feint, + Smack Down, + Dig, + Reversal, + Knock Off

Last edited:
well I missed the approval train @.@ Well apparently someone got one in while i was working on my own

Gold: Not Approved, check the message I sent you and we'll get ya figured out. Approved

+4 UC
+3 UC
+6 UC

+1 CC
+1 CC

Zaragoth the Eelektross gets 9 MC +1 UC spent to learn Superpower, Signal Beam, Rock Slide, Flash cannon, Volt Switch

+1 CC

Kaladrimme the Charizard gets 4 MC, spent to learn Roost and Hyper Beam

+1 CC

Metang gets:
1 EC +1 KOC up to 7
3 MC spent to learn Endure
1 AC up to 3

+1 CC

Therail the Kadabra gets:
1 EC +1 KOC + 1 UC up to 9, evolving into Alakazam
3 MC +1 UC spent to learn Focus Blast and Grass Knot

*Thanks to S0L1D G0LD, for the sprite*
Alakazam (Therail) Male
Nature:
Timid
Type:
Psychic: STAB; can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Synchronize:
Type: Passive
Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and when inflicted by the major status ailments Burn, Poison, or Paralysis, will share their status condition with the opponent. Pokemon will not be inflicted by status conditions to which they are immune by virtue of typing, ability, etc.
Inner Focus:
When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Magic Guard (DW):
This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Spikes, Stealth Rock, Hail, Sandstorm, Leech Seed, Poisoning, Burn, and Partial Trapping moves. It can still attack itself in confusion, and will still take damage from it. Additionally, the energy protects the Pokemon from its own reckless recoil attacks. Toxic still increases in damage each round, although if Magic Guard is in effect the Pokemon will not suffer any damage. Life Orb recoil is negated.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 5
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 138 (+22% Accuracy and Evasion)
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: 9/9
DC: 5/5
MC: 0

Attacks: 38/106 Total
Ally Switch
Barrier
Confusion
Counter
Dig
Disable
Double Team
Encore
Endure
Energy Ball
Focus Blast
Future Sight
Grass Knot
Hidden Power (Ground)
Kinesis
Knock Off
Light Screen
Magic Coat
Miracle Eye
Protect
Psybeam
Psychic
Psycho Cut
Psyshock
Recover
Reflect
Role Play
Safeguard
Shadow Ball
Skill Swap
Snatch
Substitute
Taunt
Telekinesis
Teleport
Trick
Torment
Toxic

Self-Approved

Last edited:
Claiming
------------------------------
CC: 19CC-> +2CC -> 21CC
UC: 156 -> -3UC -> 153UC
Altair the Froakie
EC: 0/9 -> +1 EC +3 UC -> 4/9
MC: 0 -> +3 MC -> 0
DC: 0/5 -> +1 DC -> 1/5
KOC: 0 -> +1 KOC -> 0
Altair spends 2MC to learn Gunk Shot (Current Gen Tutor)
Altair spends 1MC and 1KOC to learn Low Kick (Current Gen Tutor)

Sprite by Zerudez
Ignores arena restrictions on Water attacks that require an external water source. Evasive Diving reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action.
Protean [Toggle] (Dream)
By default, this Pokemon switches their type before striking with each damaging attack to match the attack they are about to use, and keep that type until another damaging move is used.
The energy cost for the attack is calculated based on their type before using the move. When toggled, the Pokemon reverts back to their natural typing.
Pokemon that also have Color Change ability may select whether to keep their current type or the damaging attack's type each action.
Torrent [Passive]
When this Pokemon's HP is lower than 33%, the Base Attack Power of any water attack is increased by two (2).
|HP: 90|Atk: 3|Def: 1|SpA: 3|SpD: 2|Spe: 112|Size: 1|Weight: 2|BRT: 16|
|EC: 4/9|MC: 0|DC: 1/5|KOC: 0| Nature: Hasty (+Spe, -Def) [+22% Accuracy]
Physical:
Bounce
Dig
Dive
Fling
Gunk Shot
Lick
Low Kick
Pound
Quick Attack
Rock Slide
U-Turn

Special:
Bubble
Hydro Pump
Ice Beam
Round
Water Pulse

Other:
Camouflage
Growl
Mind Reader
Mud Sport
Smokescreen
Substitute
Toxic Spikes
Water Sport
Sol the Sableye
MC: 0 -> +4 MC -> 0
KOC: 0 -> +1 KOC -> 0
Sol spends 1KOC to learn Shadow Ball (Post 25 Move)
Sol spends 2MC to learn Pain Split (Current Gen Tutor)
Sol spends 2MC to learn Will-O-Wisp (Current Gen TM)

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/yet-another-gold-flashmatch-gold-vs-redew.3532097/

This is a Flash I reffed- I get 3 UC from it. With enough practice, I'll eventually hone my reffing skills to perfection!

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/tsrd-vs-shiny-fairymon-2vs2-babysitter-singles.3530413/

This is a battle I participated in- I get
Shiny Fairymon: 3 CC
Arcanine: 3MC
Happiny: 1EC, 2MC, 1AC

I would like to store my 3 CC, leaving me with a total of 14 CC.
I would like to spend 2 of Arcanine's MC on Overheat (TM), and stockpile the remaining 1.
Happiny goes from
1->2 EC.
1->2 AC.
I would like to spend Happiny's 2 MC on Echoed Voice (TM).

Frosty: Approved.
TSRD: Froakie doesn't learn Gunk Shot in any generation. Same with Low Kick. Maybe you should buy the moves after evolving? I know Frogadier gets them. Probably should buy moves an evolution knows after evolving instead of before evolving. Approved.
Shiny Fairymon: Approved.

+0.9 AUC

----

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...-mechagoomba-versus-gx-prodigy.3529935/page-2 12 UC
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/1v1-fe-flash-p2x7-versus-tavok.3532012/ 3 UC

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/battle-hall-challenge-akela.3476448/page-16#post-6097832 2 CC
Lunatone receives 3 KOC. Spending the KOC as MC and purchasing Defense Curl (PG Tutor).

Spending 15 UC as MC on Treecko to purchase Counter (PG Tutor), Dynamic Punch (PG Tutor), Endure (PG Tutor), Acrobatics (CG TM/HM), Power-Up Punch (CG TM/HM), and Rock Tomb (CG TM/HM).

Spending 7 CC to change Treecko's Nature from Lonely:
Treecko [Fern] [F]

Lonely Nature (+1 Atk, -1 Def)
Type: Grass
Egg Group: Monster/Dragon
Abilities: Overgrow, Unburden (Locked)
Stats:
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 70
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 1/9
AC: 1/5

Attacks:
Level Up [10/20]
Absorb
Agility
Detect
Giga Drain
Leer
Mega Drain
Pound
Pursuit
Quick Attack
Screech
Egg [5/13]
Crunch
Double Kick
Grassy Terrain
Razor Wind
Synthesis
Tutor [0/24]
TM/HM [6/44]
Aerial Ace
Dig
Nature Power
Rock Slide
Substitute
Toxic

Moves Remaining
Level Up [4] {4}: Endeavor, Energy Ball, Quick Guard, Slam
Evolution Free [2] {0}: Fury Cutter, Leaf Blade
Evolution Level Up [3] {3}: False Swipe, Leaf Storm, X-Scissor
Final Evolution Free [1] {0}: Night Slash
Final Evolution Level Up [1] {1}: Dual Chop
Egg [8] {24}: Bullet Seed, Crush Claw, Dragon Breath, Grass Whistle, Leech Seed, Magical Leaf, Mud Sport, Natural Gift
CG Tutor [11] {22}: Dragon Pulse, Drain Punch, Focus Punch, Frenzy Plant, Iron Tail, Low Kick, Outrage, Seed Bomb, Snore, Thunder Punch, Worry Seed
Pledge [1] {1}: Grass Pledge
PG Tutor [12] {36}: Body Slam, Counter, Double-Edge, Dynamic Punch, Endure, Headbutt, Mega Kick, Mega Punch, Mimic, Mud-Slap, Seismic Toss, Swift
PG TM/HM [1] {3}: Captivate
CG TM/HM [37] {74}: Acrobatics, Attract, Brick Break, Bulldoze, Confide, Cut, Double Team, Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Facade, Flash, Fling, Focus Blast, Frustration, Giga Impact, Grass Knot, Hidden Power ???, Hone Claws, Hyper Beam, Low Sweep, Power-Up Punch, Protect, Rest, Return, Roar, Rock Climb, Rock Smash, Rock Tomb, Round, Safeguard, Secret Power, Sleep Talk, Solar Beam, Strength, Sunny Day, Swagger, Swords Dance

To Naive:
Treecko [Fern] [F]

Naive Nature (+15% Speed, +23% Accuracy, -1 SpD)
Type: Grass
Egg Group: Monster/Dragon
Abilities: Overgrow, Unburden (Locked)
Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 81 (+)

EC: 1/9
AC: 1/5

Attacks:
Level Up [10/20]
Absorb
Agility
Detect
Giga Drain
Leer
Mega Drain
Pound
Pursuit
Quick Attack
Screech
Egg [5/13]
Crunch
Double Kick
Grassy Terrain
Razor Wind
Synthesis
Tutor [0/24]
TM/HM [6/44]
Aerial Ace
Dig
Nature Power
Rock Slide
Substitute
Toxic

Moves Remaining
Level Up [4] {4}: Endeavor, Energy Ball, Quick Guard, Slam
Evolution Free [2] {0}: Fury Cutter, Leaf Blade
Evolution Level Up [3] {3}: False Swipe, Leaf Storm, X-Scissor
Final Evolution Free [1] {0}: Night Slash
Final Evolution Level Up [1] {1}: Dual Chop
Egg [8] {24}: Bullet Seed, Crush Claw, Dragon Breath, Grass Whistle, Leech Seed, Magical Leaf, Mud Sport, Natural Gift
CG Tutor [11] {22}: Dragon Pulse, Drain Punch, Focus Punch, Frenzy Plant, Iron Tail, Low Kick, Outrage, Seed Bomb, Snore, Thunder Punch, Worry Seed
Pledge [1] {1}: Grass Pledge
PG Tutor [12] {36}: Body Slam, Counter, Double-Edge, Dynamic Punch, Endure, Headbutt, Mega Kick, Mega Punch, Mimic, Mud-Slap, Seismic Toss, Swift
PG TM/HM [1] {3}: Captivate
CG TM/HM [37] {74}: Acrobatics, Attract, Brick Break, Bulldoze, Confide, Cut, Double Team, Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Facade, Flash, Fling, Focus Blast, Frustration, Giga Impact, Grass Knot, Hidden Power ???, Hone Claws, Hyper Beam, Low Sweep, Power-Up Punch, Protect, Rest, Return, Roar, Rock Climb, Rock Smash, Rock Tomb, Round, Safeguard, Secret Power, Sleep Talk, Solar Beam, Strength, Sunny Day, Swagger, Swords Dance

Self-Approved.

First, although this might be a little late, I recently noticed that I had claimed the move Tailwind for Aerodactyl in this post, despite it being one of Aerodactyl's starting moves. As a result, I would like a refund for the 2 MC that I spent on it, which will then be spent to teach Aerodactyl Smack Down (ORAS TM).

+3 UC

UC: 54 > 57

+3 UC

UC: 57 > 60

Payout:
P2X7: 1 CC
-Gallade: 4 MC
Me: 1 CC (CC: 45 > 46)

Gallade:

MC: 1 > 5 > 1
KOC: 1

Gallade uses 4 MC to learn Brick Break (ORAS TM) and Dual Chop (ORAS Tutor).

P2X7: 1 CC
Charmander: 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 AC
Me: 1 CC (CC: 46 > 47)

Charmander:

EC: 3/9 > 4/9
MC: 3 > 6
AC: 3/5 > 4/5
KOC: 2

Charmander evolves into Charmeleon, and then uses 3 MC to learn Endure (Past-Gen TM).

Charmeleon [Charmeleon] (M)
Nature: Hasty (+15% Speed, +15% Accuracy, -1 Def)
Type: Fire
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to Burn status. Brighten Command.

Abilities:

Blaze: (Passive) When this Pokemon's HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (e.g. Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)
Solar Power (HA Locked): When in bright sunlight, this Pokemon burns solar energy and 1 HP/action to increase the Base Attack Power of all their special attacks by two (2).

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 92 (92.00) (+)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 4/9
MC: 3
AC: 4/5
KOC: 2

Moves (26/???):

Level-Up:
Scratch (*)
Growl (*)
Ember (*)
Leer (*)
Metal Claw (*)
Smokescreen (*)
Dragon Rage (*)
Rage (*)
Scary Face (*)
Fire Fang (*)
Flamethrower
Fire Spin

Egg Moves:
Air Cutter (*)
Counter (*)
Dragon Pulse (*)
Flare Blitz (*)
Focus Punch (*)

TM Moves:
Protect (*)
Dig (*)
Fire Blast (*)
Will-O-Wisp (*)
Substitute (*)

Tutor Moves:
Endure
Thunder Punch

Other:
Acrobatics
Quick. Attack

FIXED

Vs. VirajVora (2v2 LC Doubles Beginner)

Lost
W/L/T:
0/2/0

Trainer Rewards
MastaNVX23 gets 1 CC
CC: 0 -> 1 (+1 CC)
UC: 0

Pokemon Rewards

Aron (M) [Titan]

Aron gets 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 AC, 1 KOC
EC: 2/9 -> 4/9 (+1 EC, +1 KOC)
AC: 1/5 -> 2/5 (+1 AC)
MC: 0 -> 3 (+3 MC)

What!? Aron is evolving...!

Lairon (M) [Titan]
Type(s): Steel/Rock

Steel STAB: immune to Sandstorm damage, immune to Poison/Toxic status, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, making them susceptible to Poison-type attacks and Poison/Toxic Status.

Rock STAB: Adds an additional level of Priority (+0 to +1, +3 to +4 etc.) on naturally occurring level-up, egg, tutor, or TM attacks that increase only defense, special defense, or prevent damage (Full list: Acid Armor, Amnesia, Barrier, Defense Curl, Detect, Quick Guard, Harden, Iron Defense, Light Screen, Protect, Reflect, Skull Bash, Stockpile, Wide Guard, Withdraw). Reduced damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm, immune to Sandstorm damage. Ignores Arena restrictions on Rock attacks requiring an external rock source.

Abilities: Sturdy / Rock Head / Heavy Metal (H)

Sturdy: (Passive) This Pokemon's body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.

Rock Head: (Passive) This Pokemon's hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash. This does not prevent recoil damage from Struggle.

Heavy Metal: (Passive) The Pokemon's body structure is immensely dense, doubling its actual weight. LOCKED

Nature: Adamant
(+1 Atk, -1 SpA)

Stats:
HP:
Atk: 4(+)
Def: 5
SpA: 1(-)
SpD: 2
Spe: 40
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 5 (Heavy Metal WC: 6)
Base Rank Total: 16

AC: 2/5
MC: 3

Attacks:

Level Up

Tackle
Harden
Mud-Slap
Headbutt
Metal Claw
Iron Defense
Roar
Take Down
Iron Head
Protect
Metal Burst

Egg
Curse
Stealth Rock
Head Smash
Dragon Rush
Screech

TM/HM
Dig
Earthquake
Sandstorm
Rock Slide
Toxic

Tutor
---

Special
---

Congratulations! Titan evolved into LAIRON!

Moves Learned

Body Slam (Egg -3 MC)

AC: 2/5
MC: 3 -> 0

---

Eevee (F) [Amelie]

Eevee gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 AC, 1 LEC
EC: 1/6 -> 3/6 (+1 EC, +1 LEC)
AC: 1/5 -> 2/5 (+1 AC)
MC: 0 -> 2 (+2 MC)

Last edited:
I'll buy an Eevee for 2 CC
5 CC - 2 CC = 3 CC

Eevee [] (F)
Nature: Calm (+1 SpD, -1 Atk)
Type: Normal

Abilities: Run Away / Adaptability / Anticipation (Locked)

Stats:
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 55
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/6
AC: 0/5

Moves: (22/66)
Helping Hand
Growl
Tackle
Tail Whip
Sand Attack
Baby-Doll Eyes
Swift
Quick Attack
Bite
Refresh
Covet
Take Down

Endure
Stored Power
Synchronoise
Wish
Yawn

Dig
Protect
Shadow Ball
Substitute
Toxic

Last edited:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/birkal-vs-tavok-flash.3527877/#post-6003336
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/battle-hall-challenge-engineer-pikachu.3449162/page-42
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/iron-willed-lions-iron-caliber-vs-saleem-s.3521869/page-3

Gem: +16 UC -> 27

And with the 27 UC, it's time to flood up Colosshale.
Terbaliene the Colosshale (-5 UC as EC -> 22)
EC: 5/6
Purchasing Knock off, Substitute, Muddy Water, Dig, Dive, Bounce, Frustration, Stockpile, Swallow, Spit up, Facade, and Fire fang. (-20 UC -> 2)

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...een-akela-and-virajvora.3531654/#post-6086587

+ 1 CC.

Rufflet
EC:+1
MC:+2
AC:+1
KOC:+1

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/virajvora-vs-yellowadminsilver.3531847/#post-6094399

+ 1 CC
Rufflet: 1 EC / 2 MC / 1 AC / 1 KOC

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/mastanvx23-vs-virajvora-2v2-lc-doubles.3532185/#post-6099481

+ 1 CC
Riolu gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 AC, 1 LEC, 2 KOC
Growlithe gets 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 AC

Total : +3 CC

Rufflet
EC: +2
MC: +4 - 1 to buy Brave Bird (Level Up) = + 3
AC: +2
KOC: +2

Riolu
EC: +1
MC: +2
AC: +1 + 1 LEC = +2
KOC: +2

Growlithe
EC: +1
MC: +3
AC: +1

Spending 2 CC to buy Draco The Deino...

Deino[Male][Draco]
Types: Dark/Dragon

Dark - Dark STAB; ignores Attract and Confusion status entirely when using Dark-type damaging and non-damaging attacks.

Dragon - Dragon STAB; -1 BAP on incoming neutral attacks Dragon itself would resist (e.g. -1 BAP on Aqua Jet against Garchomp.) Unable to have Thrash or Outrage disrupted by oncoming damage.

Abilities::
Hustle

Hustle (Toggle) - At default this Pokemon puts immense force and speed into its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal. When toggled, no effect.

Nature: Hasty (+15% Speed, +7% Accuracy, -1 Def)

Stats:
HP:
Atk: 3
Def: 1-
SpA: 2
Spe: 44+
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/9

Attacks:
Level Up

Bite
Crunch
Dragon Breath
Dragon Rage
Focus Energy
Headbutt
Roar
Tackle

Egg
Assurance
Fire Fang
Head Smash
Ice Fang
Thunder Fang

TM/HM
Dragon Tail
Facade
Protect
Sleep Talk
Substitute

Last edited:

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
P2X7: APPROVED.
MastaNVX23: Body Slam is a past generation tutor/egg move on Lairon so it costs 3 MC. NOT APPROVED. APPROVED on review.
Zekrom2525: APPROVED.
GemOftheDay: APPROVED.
VirajVora: APPROVED.

5 Claims, 17/10 C.C. --> 1 UC + 7/10 C.C. (40 Total)

---

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/3531857/
Its_A_Random gets 1 CC
Smeargle gets 3 MC, 1 AC and Sketched two moves (Pay Day, Gunk Shot)
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/3527823/
quote="ZhengTann, post: 6098413"]Its_A_Random: 3+7[Fidgit]+5[Camerupt]+4[Stunfisk]+2[KOC] = 21 CC
Nidoqueen: 3 MC, 2 KOC[/quote]
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/3525021/
The Challenger Its_A_Random gets 4 [Battle] + 5 [Mega Camerupt] = 9 CC
Elincia the Mega Gardevoir gets 3 MC and 1 KOC (Mega Gallade)
Basher the Mega Aggron gets 3 MC and 1 KOC (Mega Metagross)
Banshee the Mega Banette gets 3 MC
Ruination the Mega Heracross gets 3 MC
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/3523115/
REFEREE PAYOUT
Its_A_Random: 6 × 6 (Encounter 1) + 9 × 6 (Encounter 2) = 90 UC
TOTAL
Its_A_Random
: 31 CC (200 Total), 91 UC (130 Total)
Nidoqueen: 3 MC, 2 KOC
Banette: 3 MC
Aggron: 3 MC, 1 KOC
Heracross: 3 MC
Gardevoir: 3 MC, 1 KOC
Smeargle: (2+1) MC, 1 AC, Sketch: Pay Day, Gunk Slot
---

Nidoqueen [Queen Adin] (F)
MC: 5 (+3 MC, +2 KOC) > 0
AC: 5/5
-Learns Super Fang (Gen VI Tutor), & Bubble Beam (Gen I TM).
---

Banette [Banshee] (M)
EC: 6/6
MC: 3 (+3 MC) > 0
-Learns Mimic (Gen III Tutor).
---

Aggron [Basher] (F)
MC: 4 (+3 MC, +1 KOC) > 0
-Learns Block, & Ice Punch (Both Gen VI Tutor).
---

Heracross [Ruination] (M)
EC: N/A
MC: 3 (+3 MC) > 0
-Learns Detect (Gen II TM).
---

Gardevoir [Elincia] (F)
MC: 4 (+3 MC, +1 KOC) > 0
-Learns Round, & Echoed Voice (Gen VI TM).
---

Smeargle [Paingle] (M)
MC: 3 (+(2+1) MC) > 0
AC: 3/5 (+1 AC)
-Learns Gunk Shot and Pay Day from Sketch (-2× Sketch Slot).
-Learns Sketch (×3) (Gen VI Level-Up).
---
SELF APPROVED.

Last edited:
Time to put some of my 576 UCs and 221 CCs to use: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/profile-zarator.3491738/

First CCs - I'm going to buy one each of: Black Sludge (20 CC), Float Stone (20 CC), Safety Goggles (20 CC), Black Belt (10 CC), Blackglasses (10 CC), Charcoal (10 CC), Hard Stone (10 CC), Miracle Seed (10 CC), Nevermeltice (10 CC), Poison Barb (10 CC), Sharp Beak (10 CC), Silk Scarf (10 CC), Silver Powder (10 CC), Soft Sand (10 CC), Twisted Spoon (10 CC). I'm also buying 2x Spell Tag (20 CC). In total, I spend 200 CC. Cute.

Now comes the training part. Ladies first.

Persephone the Necturna learns Attract (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Calm Mind (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Confide (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Double Team (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Dream Eater (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Energy Ball (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Flash (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Frustration (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Giga Drain (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Grass Knot (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Hidden Power [Fairy] (6th gem TM, 2 UC), Hyper Beam (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Infestation (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Ingrain (Egg, 3 UC), Leaf Storm (Egg, 3 UC), Natural Gift (Level, 1 UC), Nature Power (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Nightmare (Egg, 3 UC), Psych Up (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Rest (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Return (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Round (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Secret Power (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Sketch [resetting] (Egg, 3 UC), Sketch [learning Octillery's Soak] (2 UC), Snore (6th gen tutor, 2 UC), Solar Beam (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Spite (6th gen tutor, 2 UC), Swagger (6th gen TM, 2 UC), and Swift (6th gen TM, 2 UC). This maxxes Necturna at 73 moves and costs me 63 UC.

Helm the Aegislash learns After You (6th gen tutor, 2 UC), Block (6th gen tutor, 2 UC), Magnet Rise (6th gen tutor, 2 UC), Secret Power (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Shock Wave (6th gen tutor, 2 UC), Snore (6th gen tutor, 2 UC), and Spite (6th gen tutor). This maxxes him at 54 moves and costs me 14 UC.

Tyr the Gallade learns Aerial Ace (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Attract (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Body Slam (Old tutor move, 3 UC), Bulk Up (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Bulldoze (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Captivate (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Charge Beam (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Confide (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Cut (6th gen HM, 2 UC), Dazzling Gleam (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Defense Curl (Old tutor, 3 UC), Double-edge (Old tutor, 3 UC), Echoed Voice (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Facade (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Frustration (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Giga Impact (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Grass Knot (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Headbutt (Old tutor, 3 UC), Hidden Power [Steel] (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Hyper Beam (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Icy Wind (6th gen tutor, 2 UC), Mimic (Old tutor, 3 UC), Misty Terrain (Egg, 3 UC), Mud-slap (Old tutor, 3 UC), Natural Gift (Old TM, 3 UC), Nightmare (Old tutor, 3 UC), Pain Split (6th gen tutor, 2 UC), Poison Jab (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Power-Up Punch (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Psych Up (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Recycle (6th gen tutor, 2 UC), Rest (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Retaliate (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Return (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Rock Smash (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Rock Tomb (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Round (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Secret Power (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Shadow Ball (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Shock Wave (6th gen tutor, 2 UC), Signal Beam (6th gen tutor, 2 UC), Sing (Event, 3 UC), Sleep Talk (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Snore (6th gen tutor, 2 UC), Strength (6th gen HM, 2 UC), Substitute (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Swagger (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Swift (Old tutor, 3 UC), Telekinesis (Old TM, 3 UC), Thief (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Thunderbolt (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Torment (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Toxic (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Trick (6th gen tutor, 2 UC), Vacuum Wave (Old tutor, 3 UC), Wish (Event, 3 UC), Wonder Room (6th gen tutor, 2 UC), and Work Up (Old TM, 3 UC). This maxxes Gallade at 131 moves and costs me 131 UC (lol).

Moradin the Metagross learns Confide (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Cut (6th gen HM, 2 UC), Double Team (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Flash (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Flash Cannon (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Frustration (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Fury Cutter (Old tutor, 3 UC), Giga Impact (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Grass Knot (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Gyro Ball (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Headbutt (Old tutor, 3 UC), Hidden Power [Fire] (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Hold Back (Event, 3 UC), Mud-slap (Old tutor, 3 UC), Natural Gift (Old TM, 3 UC), Power-Up Punch (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Psych Up (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Psyshock (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Refresh (Event, 3 UC), Return (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Rock Polish (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Rock Smash (6th gen HM, 2 UC), Rock Tomb (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Rollout (Old tutor, 2 UC), Round (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Sandstorm (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Secret Power (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Shadow Ball (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Signal Beam (6th gen tutor, 2 UC), Sludge Bomb (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Snore (6th gen tutor, 2 UC), Strength (6th gen HM, 2 UC), Swagger (6th gen TM, 2 UC), Swift (Old tutor, 3 UC), Toxic (6th gen TM, 2 UC), and Trick (6th gen tutor, 2 UC). This maxxes Metagross at 82 moves and costs me 79 UC.

In total, I spend 200 CCs and 63 + 14 + 131 + 79 = 287 UCs. This leaves me with 289 UCs.

EDIT: Fixed with IAR's notes

Last edited:
+6 UC
Stockpiling- brings me to 41 UC

One
1 CC brings me to 79, Blastoise uses her 4 MC below

Rukia the Vanillish:
EC: 6 -> 7
MC: 1 -> 4
AC: 4 -> 5 Weak Armor unlocked!

Two
1 CC brings me to 80 total, 1 of Vanillish's KOC goes to EC and the other goes to MC

Blastoise spends her 8 MC from these matches plus 1 stockpiled MC on the Egg move Mud Sport and the Event moves Block and Zap Cannon

Rukia the Vanillish:
EC: 7 -> 9 Vanilluxe!
MC: 4 -> 8 -> 0, gets Sheer Cold, Freeze-Dry, and Weather Ball upon evolution, purchases the TM moves Hyper Beam, Double Team, Rest, and Sleep Talk

Vanilluxe (Rukia) Female
Type: Ice
Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)

Abilities: Ice Body/ Weak Armor (Unlocked)

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: 2 (-)
Def: 3
SpA: 5 (+)
SpD: 3
Spe: 79
Weight Class: 4

Attacks: (33/ 50 moves total)
Phyiscal:
Astonish
Avalanche
Ice Shard
Icicle Spear

Special:
Blizzard
Flash Cannon
Freeze-Dry
Hidden Power Fire
Hyper Beam
Ice Beam
Icy Wind
Mirror Coat
Sheer Cold
Signal Beam
Uproar
Water Pulse
Weather Ball

Acid Armor
Autotomize
Double Team
Hail
Harden
Imprison
Iron Defense
Light Screen
Magic Coat
Mist
Protect
Rest
Sleep Talk
Substitute
Taunt
Toxic

I stockpile the 17 CC and take the raid items.
I spend all 24 KOC on Magnezone, and then use the 33 MC it now has, and 3 UC, to teach it Snore, (ORAS tutor) Rollout, (prior-gen tutor) Confide, Facade, Frustration, Sunny Day, Wild Charge, (XY TMs) Curse, Double-Edge, Natural Gift, Rage, Secret Power, Shock Wave, Take Down (prior-gen TM). I now have a maxed Magnezone.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
zarator: Metagross is missing Hold Back and I think Refresh. Considering this as a large claim. APPROVED.
YellowAdminSilver: Hi, you should not edit claims into your profile before they are approved. This is in the event you make a mistake that it becomes all sorts of silliness to get to normal so yeah. I am tagging you because this is a rule though it might be unwritten and people have been infracted in the past for repeatedly doing this. That said there is nothing wrong with your claim so you are APPROVED. Just wait until someone approves you before editing the claim in in the future.
waterwarrior: APPROVED.
Mulan15262: Claims for raid items are done in the General Raid thread and not in this thread. Also Maxim goofed up and gave you 8×3 KOC as opposed to the 4×3 KOC that you should get in a Normal Mode Raid. NOT APPROVED.

3 Claims + 1 Large Claim, 21/10 C.C. --> 2 UC + 1/10 C.C. (132 Total)

---

Spending 7 CC on a Stantler (193 Total)

Stantler [Reign Deer] (F)
NATURE: Brave (-10% Evasion)

TYPE: Normal
ABILITIES: Intimidate / Frisk / Sap Sipper (H)

STATS
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 3
Spe: 73 (-)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 18

ATTACKS (19/87)
PHYSICAL
Astonish
Bite (E)
Earthquake (T)
Megahorn (E)
Stomp
Tackle
Take Down

SPECIAL
Extrasensory (E)

OTHER
Confuse Ray
Disable (E)
Hypnosis
Leer
Me First
Mud Sport (E)
Protect (T)
Sand Attack
Sleep Talk (T)
Substitute (T)
Trick Room (T)

SELF APPROVED. Nice to get that out of the way.

Last edited:
Lets do some CC spending. Right now I have 118.

I'll take a Metagrossite, Galladite and Cameruptite for 30 CC total. One 20 CC Black Sludge, one 10 CC Dragon Fang and one 10 CC Scope Lens sees me spending 70 CC all up.

118-70=48CC

Spending said:

Duhhh! | Duskull (F)

Ronnie | Aggron (F)
  • Learns Taunt and Thunder as TM moves for 4 MC (2 MC each)
  • Total Counters: 9 EC, 0 MC, 5 AC, 0 KOC.
Raid specific purchases for 5 CC.
And Purchasing a Rebble for 2 CC.

Rebble -- Debraeyis

Types: Rock
Abilities: Levitate/Technician/Mold Breaker(H)
Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)

Stats:
HP:
Atk: 1 (-)
Def: 2
SpA: 4 (+)
Spe: 90

EC: 0/9

Attacks:
Level Up

Vacuum Wave
Tackle
Defense Curl
Rollout
Rock Blast
Disable
Acupuncture
Mud Shot
Power Gem

TM Moves:
Protect
Substitute
Volt Switch
Fire Blast
Dazzling Gleam

Tutor Moves:
Swift
Headbutt
Mud-Slap
Heat Wave
Ominous Wind

Total CC: 45 + 1 - 5 - 2 = 39 CC
Total UC: 206 + 15 + 3 + 6 + 6 + 26 - 8 = 254 UC

Last edited:

I stockpile the 17 CC and take the raid items.
I spend all 12 KOC on Magnezone, and then use the 21 MC it now has, and 13 UC, to teach it Snore, Shock Wave, (ORAS tutor) Rollout, (prior-gen tutor) Confide, Facade, Frustration, Sunny Day, Wild Charge, Secret Power, (ORAS TMs) Curse, Double-Edge, Natural Gift, Rage, Take Down (prior-gen TM). I now have a maxed Magnezone.

Last edited:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/nfe-flashmatch-waterwarrior-vs-solid-gold.3531996/#post-6094000 + 1 CC

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/waterwarrior-vs-gold-flash.3532430/#post-6103099 + 1 CC

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/yummy-nummy-uc.3532508/ + 1 CC

Kadabra stockpiles its rewards. Kadabra evolves. Alakazam spends 6 MC plus 1 KOC to learn Telekinesis, (XY/ORAS Lvl Up) Zap Cannon, (Past-Gen TM) and Dig. (Past-Gen TM)

Starman (Alakazam) (M)
Nature: Timid
Type: Psychic

Psychic: Psychic STAB; can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:

Synchronize

Inner Focus

Magic Guard (HA UNLOCKED)

Trace (Mega)

Stats:

Hp: 90
SpA: Rank 5
Spe: 138 (+15% speed, +22% accuracy)

Starman (Alakazam) (M)
Nature: Timid
Type: Psychic

Psychic: Psychic STAB; can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Stats:

Hp: 90
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 8
Spe: 173 (+15% speed, +30% accuracy)
Base Rank Total: 24

MC: 1
KOC: 0

Moves (32/???):

Teleport (*)
Kinesis
Disable
Confusion
Miracle Eye
Ally Switch
Psybeam
Reflect
Telekinesis
Recover
Future Sight
Psychic
Trick

Barrier (*)
Encore (*)
Knock Off (*)
Psycho Shift (*)
Skill Swap (*)

Psyshock (*)
Taunt (*)
Shadow Ball (*)
Double Team
Torment (*)
Grass Knot
Substitute
Dazzling Gleam (*)

Bide
Counter
Dig
Endure
Signal Beam
Zap Cannon

Heracross spends 6 MC plus 2 KOC to learn Focus Punch, (ORAS Tutor) Substitute, (XY/ORAS TM) Toxic, (XY/ORAS TM) and Rock Tomb. (XY/ORAS TM) Heracross unlocks it's Hidden Ability, Moxie. Cupra spends 3 MC plus 1 KOC to learn Will-O-Wisp, (XY/ORAS Lvl Up) Final Gambit, (XY/ORAS Lvl Up) Wish, (XY/ORAS Lvl Up) and Zen Headbutt. (XY/ORAS Lvl Up)

Summary:

Me:

+ 3 CC

Kadabra:

EC: 7 --> 8 --> 9

MC: 1 --> 4 --> 5 --> 8

AC: 5 --> 5 --> 5

+ Evolution

Alakazam:

MC: 8 --> 1

KOC: 0 --> 0

+ Telekinesis, + Zap Cannon, + Dig

Heracross:

MC: 1 --> 4 --> 5 --> 8 --> 9 --> 1

AC: 3 --> 4 --> 5 (Hidden Ability [Moxie] UNLOCKED)

KOC: 0 --> 1 --> 0 --> 1 --> 0

+ Focus Punch, + Substitute, + Toxic, + Rock Tomb, + Moxie

Cupra:

EC: 0 --> 1

MC: 0 --> 3 --> 4 --> 0

AC: 0 --> 1

KOC: 0 --> 1 --> 0

+ Will-O-Wisp, + Final Gambit, + Wish, + Zen Headbutt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)