Prize Claiming Thread MkII (MAQ March #10223)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/hurry-frosty-vs-zt-1v1-nfe-singles.3493622/

Elevator Music said:
Frosty: 1 CC
- Braixen: 1 EC / 3 MC / 1 DC / 1 KOC
Time for ze dump.

CC:77->78

Getting:
- Twisted Spoon (-10CC)
- Life Orb (-20CC)
- Expert Belt (-20CC)

Braixen:
EC: 4->5->6 (KOC)->9 (3UC)
MC: 0->40 (40UC)
DC: 1->2->5 (3UC)

Evolving to Delphox and Unlocking Magician. Gets Future Sight, Role Play, Switcheroo and Shadow Ball upon evolution.

Also, getting the following moves:

Level Up (6UC):
- Mystical Fire
- Psychic
- Sunny Day
- Magic Room
- Light Screen
- Psyshock
XYTM (30UC):

- Hidden Power Rock
- Hyper Beam
- Rain Dance
- Double Team
- Facade
- Rest
- Incinerate
- Embargo
- Giga Impact
- Psych Up
- Dream Eater
- Grass Knot
- Swagger
- Sleep Talk
- Trick Room

XYTutor (4UC)
- Fire Pledge
- Blast Burn

End result being:

Delphox [F] [Koume]
Types: Fire/Psychic

Abilities::
Blaze / Magician (H) [UNLOCKED]

Nature: Timid (-1Atk, +Spe, +17% accuracy)

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: 2 (-)
Def: 3
SpA: 4
SpD: 4
Spe: 120 (+)
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 21

EC: 9/9
MC: 0
AC: 5/5

Attacks (48):
Level Up
Scratch
Tail Whip
Ember
Howl
Flame Charge
Psybeam
Fire Spin
Lucky Chant
Flamethrower
Fire Blast
Will-o-Wisp
Mystical Fire
Psychic
Sunny Day
Magic Room
Light Screen
Psyshock
Future Sight
Role Play
Switcheroo
Shadow Ball

Egg
Heat Wave
Hypnosis
Wish
Magic Coat

TM/HM/Tutor
Protect
Substitute
Toxic
Solarbeam
Overheat
Safeguard
Hidden Power Rock
Hyper Beam
Rain Dance
Double Team
Facade
Rest
Incinerate
Embargo
Giga Impact
Psych Up
Dream Eater
Grass Knot
Swagger
Sleep Talk
Trick Room
Fire Pledge
Blast Burn

Camerupt:

MC: 0->11 (11UC)

Getting:
- Self-Destruct (Past Gen Tutor)
- Rock Tomb (XYTM)
- Giga Impact (XYTM)
- Rock Smash (XYTM)
- Nature Power (XYTM)

UC: 79->23
CC: 78-> 28

This should be all for now.

Last edited:

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
Geodude6: 1 CC
- Pyroak: 4 MC
- Emboar: 4 MC, 2 KOC
My Pyroak apparently lacks Sleep Talk. Using her 4 MC to give that to her, as well as Rest.

Emboar's KOC go to MC. Learns Fire Pledge (1 MC), Bulldoze (2 MC), and Helping Hand (3 MC).

EDIT:
+3 UC

Last edited:
I get the following from here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/geodude-vs-serperior-tokyo-smackdown.3493620/#post-5018013

King Serperior: 2 CC
- Nidoking: 3 MC
- Revenankh: 3 MC, 1DC, 1 KOC

KOC becomes MC for Rev:

=============
Now for the big prize claim:

As of this battle, I have 14CC. I'll be spending 10CC on one (1) Alakazite, leaving me with 4CC remaining.

Nidoking has 3MC. I'll be spending that on the move, Venom Drench. Nidoking is now RE-maxed at 133 moves.

Nidoqueen has 13MC. I'll be spending that on the moves, Substitute, Protect, Dragon Tail, Rest, Sleep Talk, and Poison Fang

Metagross has 14MC. I'll be spending that on the moves: Zen Headbutt, Flash Cannon, Power-Up Punch, Rest, Sleep Talk, Sludge Bomb, Shadow Ball

Pyroak has 3MC. I'll spend that on the following moves: Roar, Amnesia

Gyarados has 3MC. I'll spend that on the following moves: Fire Blast, Leer

Alakazam has 10MC. I'll spend that on the following moves: Reflect, Foul Play, Hidden Power (Fire), Dazzling Gleam, and Toxic

Togetic has 4MC. I'll spend 2MC on Dazzling Gleam.

Slaking has 3MC. I'll spend 2MC on Flamethrower.

Wailord has 3MC. I'll spend that on the move, Fissure.

Yanmega has 3MC. Gonna spend that on the move, Whirlwind.

Ralts has 3MC. Gonna spend that on Dazzling Gleam and Hypnosis

Beedrill has 3MC. Gonna spend that on Knock Off

Revenakh has 3MC. Going to spend that on Moonlight, Power Whip, and Shadow Punch

Okay, now that moves have been bought, I have two more pokemon to buy with my 4 remaining CC:

Bulbasaur [Roach] (Male)
Brave: (-speed, +Atk)
Type:
Grass | Poison
Abilities:
Overgrow | Chlorophyll (HA)
Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: 3 (+)
Def: 2
SpA: 3
SpD: 3
Spe: 39 (-10 Evasion)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 0/9
HC: 0/5

Moves:
Tackle
Growl
Leech Seed
Vine Whip
Poison Powder
Sleep Powder
Take Down
Razor Leaf
Sweet Scent
Growth

Leaf Storm
Endure
Light Screen
Power Whip
Magical Leaf

Toxic
Protect
Substitute
Sludge Bomb
Double Team

Brave: (+atk, -Speed)
Type:
Bug | Poison
Abilities:
Swarm | Insomnia | Sniper (HA)
Stats:
Atk: 3 (+)
Def: 2
SpA: 2
SpD: 2
Spe: 26 (-10 Evasion)
Base Rank Total: 12

EC: 0/6
HC: 0/5

Moves:
Poison Sting
String Shot
Scary Face
Constrict
Leech Life
Night Shade
Shadow Sneak
Fury Swipes

Megahorn
Disable
Electroweb
Pursuit
Psybeam

Toxic
Protect
Substitute
Dig
Double Team

Last edited:

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Fast loss (which stings pretty much) and another flash win nets me 1 and 1 CC to earn 30 CC in total.

Erza the Bolderdash gets 1 EC, and 3 MC (Exp. Share) to be spent learning Endure (past-gen TM).
Wendy the Bayleef gets 2 EC (Lucky Egg), and 3 MC (KOC) to be spent learning Heal Pulse (Egg move).
Lucy the Kirlia gets 1 EC to evolve to Gardevoir, 4 MC (KOC + Exp. Share) to be spent learning Moonblast, Stored Power, Misty Terrain, Healing Wish (4 free moves), Toxic, and Hyper Beam (2 XY TMs).

So, as an FE present, I'm buying a Gardevoirite for 10 CC, ending up with 20 CC total.

CC: 28+2-10 = 20

+1 Gardevoirite

Bayleef - Wendy (F)

They say the calmest waters often hide the most turbulent undercurrents, the stillest air often the premonition to the most terrible storms. So does Wendy. She's nice and pretty, often the team's peacemaker (pacemaker too), but her spirit is indomitable. In battle, Wendy wields the very force of nature itself - the plants and the wind that blows between leaves are her primary defence. Wendy is very trusting of strangers, despite Charla's frequent rebukes, but the fact that they're inseparable makes most Daycare visitors hesitate - except for Zheng. Wendy looks upon Natsu and Gray as big brothers, and they respond in kind - protective of their siblings as if of the same lineage.

After months of travel, Zheng intends to find a suitable place to build a small monastery, where he can have a roof over his family's head while he preaches and travels on his own. Wendy is the first to express support for the idea - a plant must have roots, after all. The outside world has weathered her and given her experience, but she remains hopeful of the promise of a better present and future - especially when she founds herself having fun with the girls in the family, or going about on errands with the lads. She is determined to protect the family's roots, as she calls their indomitable spirit, and will fight if the challenges arise.

Nature: Calm (+1 SpD, -1 Atk)

Type:
Grass type: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed, Worry Seed, and all "Powder" based attacks (Poisonpowder, Powder, Rage Powder, Sleep Powder, Spore, Stun Spore). Petal Dance will not be disrupted by oncoming damage. Ignores Arena restrictions on Grass attacks requiring an external grass source.
Bloom Command said:
For the next six (6) actions, this Pokemon's "Grass," "Powder," and "Seed" status-moves will have fifteen (15) added points to their Base Accuracy (e.g. Grasswhistle goes from 55 Base Acc to 70 Base Acc). Type Exclusive commands can only be used by Pokemon that are naturally that type, and are still available if the Pokemon changes type.

Command Type: Type Exclusive | Accuracy: -- | Energy Cost: 5 | Priority: 0 | CT: None
Abilities:
Ability 1: Overgrow
Type: Passive
When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2).

Ability 2: Leaf Guard (DW Unlocked)
In bright sunlight, the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 60
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 2

EC: 6/9 Next Evolution at 9

Attacks:
Ancient Power
Aromatherapy
Bullet Seed
Counter
Double Team
Endure
Energy Ball
Giga Drain
Grass Knot
Growl
Heal Pulse
Ingrain
Leaf Storm
Leech Seed
Light Screen
Magic Coat
Magical Leaf
Mud-Slap
Natural Gift
PoisonPowder
Protect
Razor Leaf
Reflect
Rest
Safeguard
Sleep Talk
Snore
Solarbeam
Substitute
Sunny Day
Sweet Scent
Synthesis
Tackle
Worry Seed
Bolderdash - Erza (F)

A swordsman wields the blade with graceful precision, just as Erza uses her attacks with dangerous beauty. She walked in on one of Gray and Natsu’s brawls, and the resulting free-for-all wore on for half a day before Zheng can subdue her with a Pokeball. Unknowingly for her, that fight left a lasting impression on the two – they’re cautious almost to the point of fearful whenever in her company since then. Wendy and Charla looks up to her as a role model, though, and it was Erza who took care of them, even though she was newer to the family.

Chargestone Cave is the hallowed ground for all of Erza's ancestry, yet she decides that she will withhold her instincts to evolve for the sake of her family. Small but close-knit, everyone looks up to Erza as the big sister, even though her quirks with boys sometimes astonished the girls and make the shy ones (like Juvia and Wendy) blush. After a series of long, drawn out clashes with Mirajane, both of them seemed to have settled to a cordial relationship, mutually agreeing to avoid mentioning the past conflicts, opting instead to look after the girls together and knock the boys down a peg or two when they get too loud.

Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)

Type:
Rock type: Rock STAB; Adds an additional level of Priority (+0 to +1, +3 to +4 etc.) on naturally occurring level-up, egg, tutor, or TM attacks that increase only defense, special defense, or prevent damage (Full list: Acid Armor, Amnesia, Barrier, Defense Curl, Detect, Fast Guard, Harden, Iron Defense, Light Screen, Protect, Reflect, Skull Bash, Stockpile, Wide Guard, Withdraw). Reduced damage from all special attacks by 2 BAP during Sandstorm, immune to Sandstorm damage. Ignores Arena restrictions on Rock attacks requiring an external rock source.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Levitate
This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the all seismic moves. Earth Power will have 3 less BAP. Dig and Dive can still strike a Levitating Pokemon, but only if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Other Ground moves can still hit.

Ability 2: Technician
This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2).

Ability 3: Mold Breaker (DW Unlocked)
Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 110

EC: 8/9 Next Evolution at 9

Attacks:
Acupressure
AncientPower
Defense Curl
Disable
Double Team
Earth Power
Endure
Energy Ball
Fire Blast
Flamethrower
Flash Cannon
Giga Drain
Heat Wave
Hidden Power Ice 6
Hone Claws
Hyper Beam
Magnet Rise
Mud Shot
Mud-Slap
Ominous Wind
Paleo Wave
Power Gem
Protect
Rest
Rock Blast
Rock Polish
Rollout
Sandstorm
Shadow Ball
Sleep Talk
Smack Down
Snore
Stealth Rock
Substitute
Sunny Day
Swift
Tackle
Toxic
Trick
Vacuum Wave
Volt Switch
Gardevoir - Lucy (F)

Born without a family in the wild, Lucy’s life has been fraught with peril of being hunted and bullied by most other wild, stronger Pokemon. One such incident left her under severe shock from poison by an unknown aggressive Poison-type. Had a human not happened by, she would’ve died or at best, crippled for life. Luckily, Zheng was the second person to found her, called by a fellow trainer who was looking for mushrooms in that region. Together they saved the Ralts, and after a brief discussion Zheng named her Lucy and brought her into his family. Gray was the first to be able to contact directly with her, but it was through efforts and enthusiasm of the whole gang that brought her out of trauma and into life again.

Despite her growing strength, Lucy still has much distaste for open, direct conflict - hence she is very much like Wendy in that regard, learning the arts of healing and support, using direct attacks as distraction rather than full-on assault. Despite that, she gets on quite well with most of the brawling boys - they respect her decision, and will not hesitate to take her side against any foes who dared to so much as insult her. In turn, Lucy is the logical voice of the whole family - her ideas always astute outside of battle, with her innate mental capabilities only enhance her charms and perception.

Nature: Relaxed (+1 Def, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type:
Psychic type: Psychic STAB; can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank.

Fairy type: Fairy STAB: -1 EN on non-Fairy typed Nature, Sound, and Scent moves. Stacks with second STAB where applicable. Full list: Nature Power, Natural Gift; Sound Moves; Aromatherapy, Odor Sleuth, Sweet Scent.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Synchronize
This Pokemon can mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Poison-types cannot be poisoned and Fire-types cannot be burned in this manner.

Ability 2: Trace
Type: Trigger
When entering into battle, this Pokemon can copy an ability on one of its opponents for 6 EN. The Ability remains on the Pokemon for six (6) actions. Trace can be reused with an action later in battle for 5 EN. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced. (Command: Trace (Target Ability) )

Ability 3: Telepathy (DW Unlocked)
This Pokemon creates a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Ability 4: Pixilate (Mega-Evo only)
Type: Toggle
By default, Mega-Gardevoir's Normal-type moves are Fairy-type moves, and have an additional 2 BAP boost. When toggled, this Pokemon's Normal-type attacks have their BAP increased by 2.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 5
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 69 (- = 50/1.15)

EC: 9/9

Attacks:
Calm Mind
Confusion
Dazzling Gleam
Disable
Double Team
Encore
Future Sight
Growl
Heal Pulse
Healing Wish
Hyper Beam
Hypnosis
Icy Wind
Imprison
Light Screen
Lucky Chant
Magic Coat
Magical Leaf
Misty Terrain
Moonblast
Pain Split
Protect
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Shadow Sneak
Shock Wave
Signal Beam
Snatch
Stored Power
Teleport
Thunder Wave
Thunderbolt
Toxic
Will-O-Wisp

Last edited:
Hmm, looks like I've got a new Normal type I need to consider. Spending 3 UC and my 4 CC to purchase a Kecleon. Then spending another 5 UC on AC to unlock Protean right from the get go!
Currency Counters: 4-4=0
Universal Counters: 19.5-3-5=11.5

Kecleon [Leon] (M)
Nature: Rash (+1 SpA, -1 SpD)

Type:
Normal

Abilities:
Color Change/Protean (H)

Stats:

SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 4 (-)
Spe: 40
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 17

Attacks:
Thief
Tail Whip
Astonish
Lick
Scratch
Bind
Feint Attack
Fury Swipes
Feint
Psybeam
Screech
Shadow Sneak
Slash

Fake Out
Magic Coat
Snatch
Camouflage
Recover

Protect
Double Team
Substitute
Flamethrower
Ice Beam

Oh boy. Time to make a huge claim out of nowhere. (Also Maxim gdi I reserved Leon for my Litleo :<)

Camerupt: Gains Flamethrower (XY Numel LU), Explosion, Solar Beam and Dig (XY TM) for 7 UC.
Mollux: Gets Moonlight, Recover, Toxic Spikes, Gunk Shot and Eruption (LU) for 4 UC.
Pyroak: Gets Revenge (Egg) and Light Screen (XY TM) for 5 UC.
Monferno: Gets Stealth Rock and Dig (XY TM) for 4 UC.
Lampent: Gets Rest, Sleep Talk, Double Team, Flamethrower and Energy Ball (All XY TM) for 10 UC.
Charmeleon: Gets Bide, Focus Punch (Pre-VI TM) and Power-Up Punch (XY TM) for 8 UC.

All in all, I spend 38 UC.

Link and Link to me getting me butt kicked all across ASB.

CC: 40 -> 44

Mollux (Noble) [M]
EC:
N/A
MC: 0 -> 4
Learns Fire Blast and Dazzling Gleam (XY TM)

Vespiquen (Duchess) [F]
EC:
6/6
MC: 0 -> 3

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Frosty: Fire Pledge costs 1 MC apparently. Otherwise, APPROVED.
Chinchou111: APPROVED.
Geodude6: APPROVED.
King Serperior: Note that Nidoqueen & Metagross have 2 MC left. Otherwise, APPROVED.
ZhengTann: APPROVED.
Maxim: APPROVED.
Box: APPROVED.
kenneth1221: APPROVED.
Canis Majoris: NOT APPROVED — Stealth Rock is not a Gen VI TM, so it costs 3 MC, not 2, meaning you need to spend 5 UC on Monferno, not 4.
SimonSays: APPROVED.

10 Claims Checked --> 14/10 C.C. --> 1 UC + 4/10 C.C. (2 UC Total)

---

The 2 UC is used to teach Spritzee Dazzling Gleam (Gen VI TM).

SELF APPROVED.

Last edited:
1 CC

Fletching's KOC goes into MC, bringing the total to 4. She learns Me First, Steel Wing (Level Up) and Return (TM)
In addition, she gets 1 EC and 1 AC, though the AC is ignored as Gale Wings is already unlocked.

Claiming my Max Revive for getting the Ice Badge (it's open, bitches!)
EDIT: and I get a free NeverMeltIce too. Cool!

Last edited:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/archen-vs-thewolfe.3491442/#post-5020517
Shroomish's KOC goes into EC
I would like to buy a porygon

Porygon data (genderless)
Nature: Modest (+1 Spa -1 Atk
Type: Normal

Abilities: Trace|Download|Analytic (Locked)
Stats:
Atk: Rank 1(-)
SpA: Rank 4(+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 40
DC: 0/5

Attacks:

Level-Up:
Conversion 2
Tackle
Sharpen
Conversion
Agility
Psybeam
Recover
Magnet Rise

Tutor Moves:
Signal Beam
Trick
Gravity
Substitute
Thunder Wave

TM Moves:
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Solar Beam
Shadow Ball
Double Team

I think I did it right but not sure.
EDIT: I fixed what was wrong

Last edited:

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
kenneth1221: APPROVED.
Matezoide: APPROVED.
waterwarrior: Do not forget to claim your Nevermeltice if you have not done so already. APPROVED nevertheless.
Archen: APPROVED on review.

5 Claims Checked --> 9/10 C.C.

Last edited:

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Canis Majoris: APPROVED.
Matezoide: APPROVED.

3 Claims Checked --> 12/10 C.C. --> 1 UC + 2/10 C.C.

Stockpiling said UC.

SELF APPROVED.

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
So I derped up and my Talonflame already had Double Team, as proven here. Redeeming the duplicate Double Team for Hyper Beam.

Spending 15 UC to purchase a Chespin, Bergmite, Amaura, Gligar, Murkrow, and Swablu. (UC: 48 > 33)

Chespin [Bercilak] (M)
Nature: Brave (+1 Atk, -15% Spe, -10% Evasion)
Type: Grass
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed, Worry Seed, and all "Powder" based attacks (Poisonpowder, Powder, Rage Powder, Sleep Powder, Spore, Stun Spore). Unable to have Petal Dance disrupted by oncoming damage. Ignores Arena restrictions on Grass attacks requiring an external grass source. Bloom Command.

Abilities:

Overgrow: (Passive) When this Pokemon's HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2). (eg Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solar Beam from 12 to 14.)
Bulletproof (HA Locked): This Pokemon is immune to damage from ball and bomb attacks. Full List: Acid Spray, Aura Sphere, Barrage, Bullet Seed, Egg Bomb, Electro Ball, Energy Ball, Focus Blast, Gyro Ball, Ice Ball, Magnet Bomb, Mud Bomb, Octazooka, Seed Bomb, Sludge Bomb, and Weather Ball.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Sp.Atk: Rank 2
Sp.Def: Rank 2
Spe: 33 (33.04) (-)
Base Rank Total: 13

AC: 0/6

Moves:

Level-Up:
Tackle
Growl
Vine Whip
Rollout
Bite
Leech Seed
Pin Missile

Egg Moves:
Curse
Defense Curl
Quick Guard
Spikes
Synthesis

TM Moves:
Taunt
Protect
Brick Break
Shadow Claw
Poison Jab

Bergmite [Ceres] (M)
Nature: Sassy (+1 Sp.Def, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Ice
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to Hail damage, freeze status, and Sheer Cold. Frost Command

Abilities:

Own Tempo: (Passive) This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in its confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.
Ice Body: (Passive) This Pokemon thrives in Icy conditions and can absorb energy from Hailstones to recover two (2) HP/Action in Hail.
Sturdy (HA Locked): (Passive) This Pokemon's body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power of an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effects are amplified on OHKO moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.

Stats:
Sp.Def: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 24 (24.3) (-)
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 14

AC: 0/5

Moves:

Level-Up:
Tackle
Bite
Harden
Powder Snow
Icy Wind
Take Down
Sharpen
Curse

Egg Moves:
Mirror Coat
Mist
Recover

TM Moves:
Toxic
Hail
Protect
Rest
Gyro Ball
Rock Slide
Sleep Talk

Amaura [Columbus] (M)
Nature: Quiet (+1 Sp.Atk, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Rock / Ice
Rock: Rock STAB; Adds an additional level of Priority (+0 to +1, +3 to +4 etc.) on naturally occurring level-up, egg, tutor, or TM attacks that increase only defense, special defense, or prevent damage (Full list: Acid Armor, Amnesia, Barrier, Defense Curl, Detect, Harden, Iron Defense, Light Screen, Protect, Quick Guard, Reflect, Skull Bash, Stockpile, Wide Guard, Withdraw). Reduced damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm, immune to Sandstorm damage. Ignores Arena restrictions on Rock attacks requiring an external rock source.
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to Hail damage, freeze status, and Sheer Cold. Frost Command.

Abilities:

Refrigerate: (Toggle) When Active, this Pokemon's Normal-type moves are Ice-type moves, and have an additional two (2) BAP boost. When Inactive, this Pokemon's Normal-type attacks have their BAP increased by two (2).
Snow Warning (HA Locked): (Trigger) This Pokemon summons a massive hailstorm upon it entry into battle that lasts 4 rounds (6 with Icy Rock), expending 10 EN to do so.
Command: Activate Snow Warning - 9 EN - Summons haily weather to the field

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
Sp.Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Sp.Def: Rank 3
Spe: 40 (40) (-)
Base Rank Total: 15

Moves:

Level-Up:
Growl
Powder Snow
Thunder Wave
Rock Throw
Icy Wind
Take Down
Mist
Aurora Beam

Egg Moves:
Ancientpower
Discharge
Haze
Mirror Coat

TM Moves:
Light Screen
Protect
Reflect
Bulldoze
Nature Power
Dark Pulse

Gligar [Cayley] (M)
Nature: Jolly (+15% Speed, +22% Accuracy, -1 Sp.Atk)
Type: Ground / Flying
Ground: Ground STAB; immune to Sandstorm. Ignores Arena restrictions on Dig and Seismic Attacks for Arenas in which any land mass exists, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks and the Arena Trap Ability except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Unaffected by Spikes or Toxic Spikes. when switching in. Able to hit Pokemon in the evasive stage of Bounce, Fly or Sky Drop with single target moves that hit Pokemon on the field regardless of position.

Abilities:

Hyper Cutter: (Passive) This Pokemon always keeps its claws/teeth/pincers extremely sharp, and thus cannot have its attack reduced.
Sand Veil: (Passive) This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
Immunity (HA Locked): This Pokemon's body has an immensely strong immune reaction to venom and does not take poison damage when Poisoned. Toxic Poison will not do damage; however, it will continue to grow more severe.

Stats:
Def: Rank 4
Sp.Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Sp.Def: Rank 3
Spe: 98 (97.75) (+)
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 18

Moves:

Level-Up:
Poison Sting
Sand Attack
Harden
Knock Off
Quick Attack
Fury Cutter
Faint Attack
Acrobatics

Egg Moves:
Agility
Counter
Feint
Razor Wind
Sand Tomb

TM Moves:
Taunt
Protect
Earthquake
Torment
Stone Edge

Murkrow [Corvus] (M)
Nature: Quiet (+1 Sp.Atk, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Dark / Flying
Dark: Dark STAB; ignores Attract and Confusion status entirely when using Dark-type damaging and non-damaging attacks.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks and the Arena Trap Ability except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Unaffected by Spikes or Toxic Spikes. when switching in. Able to hit Pokemon in the evasive stage of Bounce, Fly or Sky Drop with single target moves that hit Pokemon on the field regardless of position.

Abilities:

Insomnia: (Passive) This Pokemon is immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage and energy/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action. If a Pokemon with Insomnia also has Vital Spirit, its accuracy is increased by one (1) stage permanently.
Super Luck: (Passive) This Pokemon's natural skill increases its critical hit levels one stage above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 25% of the time.
Prankster (HA Locked): (Passive) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks a +1 increase in priority level.

Stats:
Sp.Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Sp.Def: Rank 2
Spe: 79 (79.1) (-)
Base Rank Total: 15

Moves:

Level-Up:
Peck
Astonish
Pursuit
Haze
Wing Attack
Night Shade
Assurance

Egg Moves:
Brave Bird
Confuse Ray
Perish Song
Psycho Shift
Whirlwind

TM Moves:
Protect
Psychic
Double Team
Steel Wing
Thunder Wave

Swablu [Tyl] (F)
Nature: Naive (+15% Speed, +8% Accuracy, -1 Sp.Def)
Type: Normal / Flying
Normal: Normal STAB; +1 BAP on attacks that match dominant arena type after 3 actions. Unable to have Thrash or Outrage disrupted by oncoming damage.

Abilities:

Natural Cure: (Passive) This Pokemon's body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effect when switched out.
Cloud Nine (HA Locked): (Trigger) Pokemon with Cloud Nine do not suffer any negative effects from weather, but will benefit from all positive effects. Sunny Day and Rain Dance do not increase the damage of attacks against them, or decrease the damage of their attacks. They suffer no damage in Hail and Sandstorm. Their Solar Beam will retain its BAP in Hail, Rain Dance, and Sandstorm, while the charge is still removed under Sunny Day. Solar Beam always checks against them, Blizzard, Thunder, and Hurricane will always check with their 70% accuracy (or 50% if a weather effect reduces it.)
Command: Activate Cloud Nine - 5 EN - Negates ongoing weather effects instantly. This command does not prevent weather from being re-summoned.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
Sp.Def: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 58 (57.5) (+)
Base Rank Total: 13

Moves:

Level-Up:
Peck
Growl
Astonish
Sing
Fury Attack
Safeguard
Mist
Round
Natural Gift
Take Down

Egg Moves:
Agility
Dragon Rush
Pursuit
Roost
Steel Wing

TM Moves:
Toxic
Ice Beam
Protect
Solar Beam
Substitute

Last edited:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/battle-hall-challenge-mrcranger97.3457234/page-4
Yet another failed hall.
+4CC
Magnus gets 4KoC, spending 1 on EC to evolve him into a Granbull
Spending the rest on MC to purchase Play Rough (Lvl Up), and Brick Break (XYTM)

Granbull (Magnus) (M)
Nature: Careful (+Special Defense, -Special Attack)
Type: Fairy

Abilities: Intimidate, Quick Feet, Rattled (HA LOCKED)

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Speed: 45
Base Rank Total: 17

EC: 6/6

Attacks:
Outrage
Ice Fang
Fire Fang
Thunder Fang
Tackle
Scary Face
Tail Whip
Charm
Bite
Lick
Headbutt
Roar
Play Rough

Close Combat
Focus Punch
Metronome
Mimic
Smelling Salts

Taunt
Protect
Earthquake
Brick Break
Thunder Wave
Substitute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)