Prize Claiming Thread MkII (MAQ March #10223)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an embarassment on all fronts... Sorry about that.

ETERNAL DRIFTER
1 CC
Skuntank
: (3+1) MC, 1 KOC
Crobat: (3+1) MC, 1 KOC

Dream Slayer the Crobat gains, with his KOC, 5 MC. I'll spend it on Egg Move Venom Drench and XY TM X-Scissor. He also got his title revealed: Agent of Itsumo.

Dream Slayer the Crobat, Agent of Itsumo:
EC: 9/9
MC: 0 (Gains Venom Drench and X-Scissor)
AC: 5/5

Abyss the Skuntank gains, with her KOC, 5 MC. I'll have her spend it on the Egg Move Play Rough, and XY TM Hone Claws. She also got her title revealed: Agent of Itsumo.

Abyss the Skuntank, Agent of Itsumo:
EC: 6/6
MC: 0 (Gains Play Rough and Hone Claws)

I gain 1 CC... stockpiling...

Eternal Drifter:
Currency Counters: 3

Box: NOT APPROVED. Your previous claim which involved evolving into Slowking was a) never approved, & b) is still incorrect. You still edited them into the profile anyway, which you never should have done, because you were not approved in the first place. This is a warning. Do this again, & you may find yourself liable to be officially warned.
Canis Majoris: APPROVED.

2 Claims Checked -> 10/10 C.C. -> 1 UC + 0/10 C.C.

---

Its_A_Random: 1 UC (3 Total)
---

Spritzee [] (M)
EC: 2/6
MC: 3 (+3 UC) > 0
-Learns Misty Terrain (Gen VI Level-Up), & Trick Room (Gen VI TM).
---
1+2-3=0 UC

SELF APPROVED.
Yo, excuse me but if you looked at akela's edit history I was initially approved. The lone mistake that was pointed out I already noticed and corrected when CPing to profile, though I left it untouched in the post because I was already approved

akela the mistake has been corrected in the original claim, could you re-pass approval on that?

Box: Approved. You were initially approved BECAUSE the profile was 99.9% correct at the time of approving. Your Huge Power boost was all that was incorrect (A superficial issue). I assumed you would not edit your ATK Rank to an incorrect value after you were told the only thing wrong with the profile was the Huge Power Boost. I was wrong. From now on I will double check your profile after every approval to ensure you did not edit something else you did not need to edit nor were told to edit after being approved.

Slowking needs moves. Lots of moves.

Learning
2 TM [Surf, Thunder Wave, Ice Beam, Fire Blast, Focus Blast, Bulldoze, Double Team, Protect, Giga Impact, Hyper Beam] = 20 UC
3 Past Stuff or Eggs [Brine, Drain Punch, Dive, Icy Wind] = 12 UC

UC: 98.5 -> 66.5
Reposting

Also,

ZT loss
akela said:
Box: 2 CC
-Lombre: 1 EC/3 MC/1 AC + 1 KOC
-Wartortle: 1 EC/2 MC/1 AC
CC: 43 -> 45

EC: 6/9
MC: 3
AC: 2/5
KOC: 0

Learning Muddy Water (3)

KOC to EC, 1 UC to AC

UC: 65.5

(Lombre learns Fake Out, Fury Swipes and Water Sport as his pre-level 25 moves that I missed)

AND EVOLVES

Big Papito (Ludicolo (M))

NATURE:
Quiet (
Special Attack increased by * ; Speed decreased by 15*, Evasion -10)

TYPE:

Water
Water STAB; Ignores arena restrictions on Water attacks that require an external water source. Evasive Diving reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action.
Grass
Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed, Worry Seed, and all "Powder" based attacks (PoisonPowder, Powder, Rage Powder, Sleep Powder, Spore, Stun Spore). Unable to have Petal Dance disrupted by oncoming damage. Ignores Arena restrictions on Grass attacks requiring an external grass source. Bloom Command.

ABILITIES:
Swift Swim (Type: Passive)

Rain Dish (Type: Passive)
Own Tempo (Type: Passive; [H] Unlocked)

STATS:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 60 (-)
-10 Evasion

Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: MAXED
MC: 0
AC: MAXED

ATTACKS (45):
[Physical]
Astonish
Dive
Drain Punch
Fake Out
Fire Punch
Flail
Fury Swipes
Ice Punch
Natural Gift
Seed Bomb
Thief
Thunder Punch
Zen Headbutt

[Special]
Absorb
BubbleBeam
Energy Ball
Focus Blast
Giga Drain
Grass Knot
Hidden Power (Electric, 6)
Hydro Pump
Ice Beam
Icy Wind
Mega Drain
Nature Power
Scald
Solar Beam
Surf
Uproar
Water Gun

[Utility]
Counter
Double Team
Endure
Growl
Leech Seed
Mist
Protect
Rain Dance
Rest
Sleep Talk
Substitute
Swagger
Sweet Scent
Synthesis
Teeter Dance
Toxic
Water Sport

[To-Learn]
Egg [Razor Leaf, Tickle] = 6 UC
Past Tutor [Body Slam, Dive, Double-Edge, Dynamic Punch, Heatbutt, Hyper Voice, Mimic, Mud-Slap, Snore] = 27 UC
Past TM [Water Pulse, Bullet Seed, Secret Power, Captivate, Whirlpool] =15 UC
TM [Hone Claws, Hail, Sunny Day, Blizzard, Frustration, Return, Brick Break, Facade, Attract, Round, Echoed Voice, Fling, Flash, Swords Dance, Rock Smash, Power-Up Punch, Confide, Strength, Waterfall] = 36 UC

Total 84 UC

Learning Uproar (1), Focus Blast (2)

Last edited:

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yo, excuse me but if you looked at akela's edit history I was initially approved. The lone mistake that was pointed out I already noticed and corrected when CPing to profile, though I left it untouched in the post because I was already approved
You should not have done this. Do not neglect your prize claim, as it causes inconsistencies between the claim & the profile (as enforced with claim logs), as it can lead to possible evidence of cheating, an offence that is taken -seriously- in ASB, unintentional or otherwise. I understand there were no intentions to cheat, but you were alerted to the error on IRC as you were editing, you clearly acknowledged it, but neglected your prize claim, which resulted in the approval being revoked. This in turn resulted in your next claim being based off a claim that was not approved, warranting the harsh non-approval, especially given you chose to neglect your prize claim. If an approver tells you to fix your claim, fix your claim. Do not neglect your prize claim. I understand akela overlooking the error means he bears some responsibility, but you also bear some responsibility for this as well, because of your failure to fix your prize claim. Do. Not. Neglect. Your. Prize. Claim. You have been warned, do not do it again.

If you want to claim moves for Slowking again, please re-post them... Which you did. No more on this issue, if you want to debate it further, please PM me instead.

akela: Next time, be careful, look over the posts carefully, do not try to skim shit. Next time this happens, I will be personally double checking every claim you approve.

+6 UC. Fuck you broken link button. http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...ss-abusal-rampage-geodude6-vs-p4r6g6.3493380/

Using 6 UC to claim Scyther and Onix.

Scyther (Alien) (M)
Nature: Careful
Type: Bug/Flying
Bug: Bug STAB; Adds an additional guaranteed attack on all multi-hit moves (does not include two hit moves) with a total hit cap of five (5).

Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks and the Arena Trap Ability except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Unaffected by Spikes or Toxic Spikes. when switching in. Able to hit Pokemon in the evasive stage of Bounce, Fly or Sky Drop with single target moves that hit Pokemon on the field regardless of position.

Abilities:

Swarm:

Type: Passive

When this Pokemon's HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)

Pokemon with this ability: Beedrill, Scyther, Ledyba, Ledian, Spinarak, Ariados, Scizor, Heracross, Beautifly, Volbeat, Kricketune, Mothim, Sewaddle, Leavanny, Venipede, Whirlipede, Scolipede, Karrablast, Escavalier, Joltik, Galvantula, Durant, Larvesta, Volcarona.
Technician:

This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their one-hit or two-hit attacks that normally have 6 or less Base Attack Power to have their Base Attack Power on each hit multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, Double Hit to from 4 per hit to 6 per hit etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) Base Attack Power, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2). Because Technician is a multiplier on single hit moves, its effect is applied to Base Attack Power before any additive effects. Technician only applies to combos in the rare case that an initial hit will have 6 or less BAP.

Pokemon with this ability: Meowth, Persian, Mr. Mime, Scyther, Scizor, Smeargle, Hitmontop, Breloom, Kricketune, Roserade, Ambipom, Mime Jr., Minccino, Cinccino, Syclar, Syclant, Rebble, Bolderdash, Stratagem.

Steadfast (DW Locked):

If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases its Speed and natural Speed stage by one (1) to make up the difference.

Pokemon with this ability: Machop, Machoke, Machamp, Scyther, Tyrogue, Hitmontop, Riolu, Lucario, Gallade

Stats:

Atk: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 105
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5

Moves:

Vacuum Wave
Quick Attack
Leer
Focus Energy
Double Team
Pursuit
False Swipe
Agility
Wing Attack
Fury Cutter

Counter
Defog
Endure
Steel Wing
Safeguard

Toxic
Protect
Roost
Thief
U-Turn

Onix (Onix Fenix) (M)
Nature: Adamant
Type: Rock/Ground

Rock: Rock STAB; Adds an additional level of Priority (+0 to +1, +3 to +4 etc.) on naturally occurring level-up, egg, tutor, or TM attacks that increase only defense, special defense, or prevent damage (Full list: Acid Armor, Amnesia, Barrier, Defense Curl, Detect, Harden, Iron Defense, Light Screen, Protect, Quick Guard, Reflect, Skull Bash, Stockpile, Wide Guard, Withdraw). Reduced damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm, immune to Sandstorm damage. Ignores Arena restrictions on Rock attacks requiring an external rock source.

Ground: Ground STAB; immune to Sandstorm. Ignores Arena restrictions on Dig and Seismic Attacks for Arenas in which any land mass exists, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action.

Abilities:

Rock Head:

This Pokemon's hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.

Pokemon with this ability: Geodude, Graveler, Golem, Onix, Cubone, Marowak, Rhyhorn, Rhydon, Aerodactyl, Sudowoodo, Steelix, Aron, Lairon, Aggron, Relicanth, Bagon, Shelgon, Bonsly, Basculin, Flarelm, Pyroak.

Pokemon with this ability: Lileep, Cradily, Shellos, Gastrodon, Finneon, Lumineon, Maractus, Colosshale.

Sturdy:

This Pokemon's body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.

Pokemon with this ability: Geodude, Graveler, Golem, Magnemite, Magneton, Onix, Sudowoodo, Pineco, Forretress, Steelix, Shuckle, Skarmory, Donphan, Nosepass, Aron, Lairon, Aggron, Relicanth, Regirock, Shieldon, Bastiodon, Bonsly, Magnezone, Probopass, Roggenrola, Boldore, Gigalith, Sawk, Dwebble, Crustle, Tirtouga, Carracosta.

Pokemon with this ability always have their body coated in a layer of water which prevents burns.

Pokemon with this ability: Goldeen, Seaking, Mantine, Wailmer, Wailord, Huntail, Buizel, Floatzel, Finneon, Lumineon, Mantyke.

Weak Armor:

Type: Toggle

No default effect. When toggled, the Pokemon loosens its worn defensive armor so that it will break off whenever an opponent uses a contact attack, reducing the Pokemon's Defense and natural Defense stage by one (1), and increasing its Speed and natural Speed stage by one (1). This occurs on each hit of a multi-hit contact move.

Pokemon with this ability: Onix, Omanyte, Omastar, Kabuto, Kabutops, Slugma, Magcargo, Skarmory, Dwebble, Crustle, Garbodor, Vanillite, Vanillish, Vanilluxe, Vullaby, Mandibuzz, Aurumoth.

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 7
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 70
Size Class: 7
Weight Class: 6
Base Rank Total: 18

Moves:

Mud Sport
Tackle
Harden
Bind
Curse
Screech
Rock Throw
Rage
Rock Tomb
Stealth Rock
Rock Polish
Smack Down
Dragon Breath
Sandstorm
Slam

Block
Heavy Slam
Rock Blast
Rock Climb
Rollout

Roar
Toxic
Taunt
Earthquake
Torment

Summary:

UC: + 6 --> -6

Mons: + Scyther, + Onix

Just won a battle. Got 2 CC (total: 2) that I am willing to spend. Also got some MC for my pokes.

Spending 2 MC on Florence the Espurr to learn Dark Pulse (TM).
Spending 2 MC on Sun Wukong the Chimchar to learn Dig (TM).

Additionally, I would like to spend 2 CC to get a Helioptile.

Helioptile [Nora] (F)
Nature:
Modest (+Spa, -Atk)
Type: Normal / Electric

Abilities:
Dry Skin:
(Passive) This Pokemon has spongy, yet sensitive skin, causing it to burn in bright sunlight for damage but absorb water and heal damaged tissues in rain. This effect results in dealing two (2) damage/action to this Pokemon in sunlight and recovering two (2) HP/action in rain. In addition, the dry skin is very vulnerable to flames and the Base Attack Power of incoming Fire attacks is increased by two (2). The Pokemon absorbs the damage of water attacks and recovers 25% of HP the damage that would have been inflicted.
Sand Veil: (Passive) This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
Solar Power (DW) [Locked]: (Passive) When in bright sunlight, this Pokemon burns solar energy and 1 HP/action to increase the Base Attack Power of all their special attacks by two (2).

Stats:
Atk: 1 (-)
Def: 2
SpA: 4 (+)
SpD: 2
Spe: 70
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 14

DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Pound
Tail Whip
Thunder Shock
Charge
Mud-Slap
Quick Attack
Razor Wind
Parabolic Charge

Agility
Camouflage
Electric Terrain
Glare

Protect
Thunderbolt
Grass Knot
Substitute
Dark Pulse
Surf

Summary:
Espurr learns Dark Pulse (MC - 2, Total = 0)
Chimchar learns Dig (MC - 2, Total = 0)
New Helioptile (CC - 2, Total = 0)

Turns out i made a mistake and HP Fairy doesnt exists. Pumpkaboo's HP was changed to Ice instead.

<Pumpkaboo> [Vivi] (F)
Nature: Quiet (+ Sp.Attack, - Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type:

Ghost: Ghost STAB; immune to the effects of full trapping moves and the Arena Trap, Magnet Pull, and Shadow Tag abilities. Ghost types can switch out while affected by a partial trapping move, but they will be damaged every action by their effect.

Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed, Worry Seed, and all "Powder" based attacks (Poisonpowder, Powder, Rage Powder, Sleep Powder, Spore, Stun Spore). Unable to have Petal Dance disrupted by oncoming damage. Ignores Arena restrictions on Grass attacks requiring an external grass source. Bloom Command.

Bloom Command: For the next six (6) actions, this Pokemon's "Grass," "Powder," and "Seed" status-moves will have fifteen (15) added points to their Base Accuracy (e.g. Grasswhistle goes from 55 Base Acc to 70 Base Acc). Type Exclusive commands can only be used by Pokemon that are naturally that type, and are still available if the Pokemon changes type.

Command Type: Type Exclusive | Accuracy: -- | Energy Cost: 5 | Priority: 0 | CT: None

About: Will come later

Abilites:

Pickup (Passive):
This Pokemon has a natural habit of collecting items. Whenever a hold item (its own or an opponents) is thrown away with a move like Fling, or knocked onto the ground with a move like Knock Off, this Pokemon will immediately pick up that item without using an action. It can also grab dropped or naturally occurring hold items in arenas.

Frisk (Passive):

The Pokemon has intimate knowledge of the opponent's held item and ignores any item-based increases in damage or status. The Pokemon will not be affected by Fling or Natural Gift.

Insomnia (HIDDEN ABILITY LOCKED, Passive):

This Pokemon is immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. It's normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage and energy/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action. If a Pokemon with Insomnia also has Vital Spirit, its accuracy is raised by one (1) stage permanently.

Stats

SpA: Rank 3(+)
Spe: 35 (-)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 14

AC: 0/5

Moves

Trick (*)
Astonish (*)
Confuse Ray (*)
Scary Face (*)
Trick-Or-Treat (*)
Worry Seed (*)
Razor Leaf (*)
Leech Seed (*)

Rock-Slide (*)
Flamethrower (*)
Trick Room (*)
Dark Pulse (*)
Psychic (*)
Hidden-Power (Ice) (*)
Will-O-Wisp (*)

Destiny Bond (*)
Disable (*)
Bestow (*)

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
Geodude6: 1 CC
- Fletchinder: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC, Lucky Egg
- Colosshale: 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC
(he says 2 CC but I only get 1)

Fletchinder's Lucky Egg goes to EC. Evolving into Talonflame and unlocking her hidden ability Gale Wings. KOC goes to MC. Learns Brave Bird, Flare Blitz (free upon evolution), and Overheat (2 MC).

Talonflame (F)
Nature: Quirky
Type: Fire/Flying
Abilities: Flame Body, Gale Wings (H)

Stats:
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 126
Base Rank Total: 20

Attacks
Brave Bird
Flare Blitz
Tackle
Growl
Quick Attack
Peck
Agility
Flail
Ember
Roost
Razor Wind
Acrobatics
Flame Charge
Me First
Tailwind
Steel Wing

Quick Guard

Taunt
Protect
Double Team
Flamethrower
Fire Blast
Rest
Thief
Overheat
Will-O-Wisp
Sleep Talk
U-Turn
Substitute
Fly

Colosshale's KOC goes to MC. learns Dig (1 MC) and Dive (3 MC).

Last edited:

Frosty

=_=
Time for a little pre-gym dump.

Necturna:
3UC to get Sketch and 2UC to change it to Superpower (Emboar)

Pyroak:
7CC to change it from Brave to Sassy (yeah I am Silly)

HP: 120
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 52 (-)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 5

HP: 120
Def: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 52 (-)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 5

Camerupt:

Getting (all XYTM):
- Bulldoze
- Hidden Power Water
- Sandstorm
- Fire Blast
- Flame Charge

for 10UC

Soo..

UC: 94->79
CC: 84->77

Corrected my old claim

Lateclaim
Banking the EC and AC of both mons, also Axew was equipped with a Lucky Egg, not an Exp. Share so it should have 2 MC and a choice of one free AC/EC. I use it as EC, putting Axew at 4/9 and evolving it. His 2 MC are spent on Taunt and Dragon Dance (Level-Up)

Fraxure [Fury] (M)
Nature: Adamant (+Atk -SpA)

Type: Dragon

Abilities:
Rivalry, Mold Breaker, Unnerve (Hidden)

Stats:
Atk: Rank 6 (+)
Spe: 67
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 18

EC: 4/9
AC: 2/5

Moves:
Scratch
Leer
Assurance
Dragon Rage
Dual Chop
Scary Face
Slash
False Swipe
Outrage
Taunt

X-Scissor
Dig
Dragon Claw
Rock Tomb
Protect
Payback

Counter
Iron Tail
Endure
Night Slash
Reversal
Movecount: 22

Munchlax uses his 2 KOC as MC, along with his 3 MC he buys Belly Drum, Snatch, Last Resort, (Level-Up) and Power-Up Punch (Gen VI TM)

IAR EDIT: Fraxure data not showing up correctly, so I fixed that.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Eternal Drifter: APPROVED.
Box: Specify you are using 1 UC to Lombre's DC, since you never specified how many... Fix this, & you are APPROVED.
P2X7: APPROVED.
S0L1D G0LD: Onix costs 3 CC while Scyther costs 4 CC, so you need to spend 7 UC to buy the two... Yeah you have 2 UC in reserve so you need to spend 1 extra UC to buy the two. If you are willing to do so, then APPROVED.
p4r6g6: Your claim for moves & other things with your current Pokémon are APPROVED, but your Helioptile purchase is NOT APPROVED through no fault of your own — Your referee mucked up as 2v2 Doubles matches are only worth 1 CC instead of 2, so you actually have insufficient funds for a Helioptile. There is nothing wrong with it, however, come back when you have one more CC. Just remove it from your claim, store its data offline, & you are good to go.
Matezoide: APPROVED.
Geodude6: APPROVED.
Frosty: APPROVED.
yoshinite: APPROVED.
King Serperior: APPROVED.

10 Claims Checked -> 10/10 C.C. -> 1 UC + 0/10 C.C.

---

Said UC is Stockpiled (1 Total).

SELF APPROVED.

Last edited:
Texas loss
Rewards Bank said:
Box gets 1CC
Privatyke gets 3MC, 1EC, 1DC, 1KOC
Tirtouga gets 3MC, 1EC, 1DC
CC: 45 -> 46

Privatyke (KOC -> MC)
EC: 2/6
AC: 1/5

Tirtouga
EC: 1/6
AC: 1/5

Yo, let's EVOLVE!

UC: 65.5 -> 64.5

1 UC into Froakie.

Mai (Frogadier (F))

NATURE:
Hasty (
Speed increased by 15% ; Defense decreased by *)

TYPE:

Water
Water STAB; Ignores arena restrictions on Water attacks that require an external water source. Evasive Diving reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action.

ABILITIES:
Torrent (Type: Passive)
Protean (Type: Toggle; [H] Unlocked)

STATS:
Def: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 112 (+)
+22 Accuracy

Size Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 16

AC: MAXED

ATTACKS (42):
[Physical]

Acrobatics
Aerial Ace
Bounce
Dig
Facade
Fling
Frustration
Lick

Pound
Power-up Punch
Quick Attack
Return
Rock Slide
Rock Tomb
Smack Down
Thief
U-turn

[Special]
Bubble
Blizzard
Grass Knot
Hidden Power Fire
Hydro Pump
Ice Beam
Round
Surf
Water Pulse

[Utility]
Camouflage
Double Team
Growl
Mind Reader
Mud Sport
Protect
Rain Dance
Rest
Sleep Talk
Smokescreen
Substitute
Swagger
Taunt
Toxic
Toxic Spikes
Water Sport

[To-Learn]
TM [Cut, Rock Smash, Waterfall, Echoed Voice, Scald, Attract, Confide] = 14 UC

Horsea uses 4 KOC into EC.

EVOLVE!

Corvette (Seadra (F))

NATURE:

Timid (Speed increased by 15% ; Attack decreased by *)

TYPE:
Water

ABILITIES:
Swift Swim (Type: Passive)
Sniper (Type: Passive)
Damp (Type: Passive; [H] Locked)

STATS:
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 98 (+)
Accuracy +17%

Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 7/9
MC: 7
AC: 3/5
KOC: 9

ATTACKS (37):
Bubble (*)
SmokeScreen (*)
Leer (*)
Water Gun (*)
Focus Energy (*)
BubbleBeam (*)
Agility (*)
Hydro Pump
Dragon Dance
Dragon Pulse
Brine

Bounce
Clear Smog (*)
Dragon Rage (*)
Flail (*)
Icy Wind
Muddy Water (*)
Outrage
Razor Wind (*)
Signal Beam
Sleep Talk

Attract
Bide
Dive
Double Team (*)
Endure
Flash Cannon
Hidden Power Grass
Ice Beam (*)
Rain Dance
Rest
Protect
Scald
Substitute (*)
Surf (*)
Toxic (*)
Whirlpool

A very interesting note: Froakie line has 23% Accuracy with a boosting nature across all stages.

GAME FREAK IS WATCHING US.

Last edited:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/s0l1d-g0ld-vs-mk-ultra.3490998/

Me:

+ 2 cc

Nidoran♂:

1 EC

2 MC

1 DC

1 KOC

Golett:

1 EC

2 MC

1 DC

Nidoran♂ is now at 4/9 EC, so he gets to evolve.

Nidorino (Tyrannus Mactator) (Male)
Nature: Rash
Type:

Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic status. Absorb Toxic Spikes on switch-in unless Flying-typed or using the ability Levitate. -- Accuracy when using Toxic, Poison Gas, or Poison Powder, hitting even during Dig, Fly, etc. Ignore Fog's accuracy reduction. Store Command.

Store Command: For the next six (6) actions, this Pokemon's moves will have their poison / toxic effect chance double. Type Exclusive commands can only be used by Pokemon that are naturally that type, and are still available if the Pokemon changes type.

Command Type: Type Exclusive | Accuracy: -- | Energy Cost: 5 | Priority: 0 | CT: None

Abilities:
Poison Point
:
By default, this Pokemon's spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When toggled, this Pokemon's natural toxins are more potent. As a result, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison instead (with the same chance of effect).

Rivalry :
This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the opposite gender.

Hustle (DW locked):
No default effect. When toggled, this Pokemon puts immense force and speed into its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Stats:

Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 65
Base Rank Total: 15

DC: 4/5

Attacks:
Leer
Peck
Focus Energy
Tackle
Horn Attack
Double Kick
Poison Sting
Fury Attack
Helping Hand
Horn Drill

Counter
Disable
Endure
Head Smash
Sucker Punch

Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Sludge Bomb
Dig
Substitute

Flamethrower

Nidorino Spends 2 MC and 1 KOC on Confusion (XY Egg).

Golett 2 MC on Earthquake (XY Lvl Up) and Focus Punch (XY Lvl Up).

Summary:

Me: + 2 CC

Nidoran:

+ Evolution

Nidorino

EC: 3 --> 4

MC: 0 --> 2 --> 3 --> 0

DC: 3 --> 4

KOC: 0 --> 1 --> 0

+ Confusion

Golett:

EC: 0 --> 1

MC: 0 --> 2 --> 0

DC: 0 --> 1

+ Earthquake, + Focus Punch

Box: Approved.
The Wanderer: Approved.
Ranger: Approved.
Solid Gold: Approved.

+0.4 AUC
----
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/5-v-5-doubles-objection-vs-arcanite.3492416/ 16 UC
Spending 4 UC on Gigalith as MC to purchase Nature Power (XY TM/HM) and Confide (XY TM/HM), maxing Gigalith again.
Spending the remaining 12 UC on Rhydon as MC to purchase Metal Burst (Egg), Rototiller (Egg), Water Gun (Prev TM/HM), and Shock Wave (Prev TM/HM).

Self-Approved.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)