Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using my 2CC to purchase a Trapinch
Also pumping 2UC into the MC to teach it Crunch and Earthquake (both level-up) and 3UC into its EC, putting it at 3/9

Bugsy (Trapinch) (M)
Mild (+SpA, -Def)
Type: Ground
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Arena Trap: (Innate) This Pokemon has great knowledge of the field and can always remain close to an earthbound foe no matter where it runs, flying opponents and levitating Pokemon are unaffected.
Sheer Force (DW LOCKED): (Can Be Activated) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

EC: 3/9
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: 4
Def: 1(-)
SpA: 3(+)
SpD: 2
Spe: 10
Weight Class: 2
Size Class: 1
Rank Total: 13

Moves:
Bite
Sand-Attack
Faint Attack
Sand Tomb
Crunch
Earthquake

Endure
Flail
Bug Bite

Rock Slide
Bulldoze
Struggle Bug
Moves Known: 10

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Elevator Music is the winner!

Elevator earns:
3 MC and 1 KOC for Kyukon.
3 MC and 1 SC (STRONGTH COUNTER) for Haganeiru.
2 MC, 1 DC, and 2 KOC for Revenankh.
2 CC.

Tortferngatr earns:
3 MC for Abomasnow.
3 MC for Froslass.
3 MC for Rotom (reclaim your fridge!)
2 CC.

I earn 7 UC.
Goes directly into Cassandra's MC. Buying BW TM Flash, Protect, and Substitute. She stockpiles the 1 remaining MC.[a]Woobat[/a]

Woobat ♀ - Cassandra
Nature: Timid (Spe +11, Accuracy +16%, Atk: -1)
Type: Psychic / Flying
Psychic Type - Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.
Flying Type - Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Unaware - (Innate) When this Pokemon is released, a light aura enshrouds the opponent, nullifying all stat boosts or reductions other than Speed, it remains while this Pokemon is active.
Klutz - (Can be Disabled) The Pokemon moves in a rare style of battling that uses an unpredictable, clumsy looking manner. The accuracy of its attacks are increased by 10% (flat). While engaging in this style it cannot use a hold item, however an item is necessary to pull it off.*
(DW) Simple - (Innate) This Pokemon innately exaggerates the effect of stat boosts and drops to the point where they have double the stage modifier. Stats still maximize or minimize at six stages.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 83 (+)

Height Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
BRT: 13

EC: 1 / 6
MC: 1
DC: 5 / 5

22 moves known. Moves are sorted by type and then alphabetized.

Physical Moves - Assurance, Endeavor, Heart Stamp
Special Moves - Air Cutter, Confusion, Gust, Psyshock, Stored Power
Status Moves - Attract, Calm Mind, Fake Tears, Flash, Imprison, Light Screen, Odor Sleuth, Protect, Reflect, Rest, Roost, Taunt, Thunder Wave, Substitute,

Unused to the outside world, Cassandra is innately afraid of anything that isn't commonly found in a cave (along with a few things that are). Putting forth effort to overcome her fears and pull her weight on a team, she nonetheless focuses on defensive play and protecting herself from attack.

Claiming from here.

Using the 4 KO counters as CC, so getting 6 CC in total from this.

Hydreigon gets 3 MC, which I'm gonna use to teach him Slam (Level Up, 1 MC), Work Up (Level Up, 1 MC), and Scary Face (Level Up, 1 MC)

Chandelure gets 3 MC as well, which I'm gonna use to teach her Acid (Egg move, 3 MC)

Claiming from here.

I pocket the 2CC.

D (Doduo):

EC: 2/6 > 3/6
MC: 1 > 3
DC: 1/5 > 2/5

Teaching it Steel Wing (4th Gen TM), so it goes down to 0 MC.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Posts #6068 (Ragnarokalex) -> #6082 (Ziposaki) are approved.

That neatly gives me 2 UC.

I'll use those to grab Hyper Beam (BW TM) for Alistair the Alakazam.

From here, I claim 5 UC.

I'm going to empty them into Koops the Wartortle's MC, and buy him Gyro Ball, via BW TM, and Aqua Jet, via Egg Move.

Thanks!

link
Elevator earns:
3 MC and 1 KOC for Kyukon.
3 MC and 1 SC (STRONGTH COUNTER) for Haganeiru.
2 MC, 1 DC, and 2 KOC for Revenankh.
2 CC.
---
Currency Counter: 2 ---> 4

Putting the 1 KOc into MC:

EC: 6/6
MC: 0 ---> 4 MC ---> 1 MC (spending)
DC: 5/5

MC: 0 ---> 3 MC ---> 1 MC (spending)

Putting the 2 KOc into MC.

MC: 0 ---> 4 MC ---> 0 MC (spending)
DC: 3/5 ---> 4/5 DC

Buying the following moves:
- Kyukon (Ninetales): Inferno (Level-Up) and Dig (BW TM) for 3 MC.
- Haganeiru (Steelix): Protect (BW TM) for 2 MC.
- (Revenankh): Superpower (Level-Up) and Pain Split (Past Gen Tutor) for 4 MC.

That's it!

iss

let's play bw lc!
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
itt iss claims from a four-month old battle

Claiming from this battle.

Air the Gastly gets 2 MC, 1 KOC, and 1 EC. EC goes to 4, it evolves into Haunter! Getting Substitute with 2 MC. 1 KOC goes into MC, which is saved.

Haunter(*) Air (F)
Nature: Hasty (+15% Speed, +24% Accuracy, -1 Def)
Type: Ghost / Poison
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Levitate:
(Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Bulldoze, Dig, Earthquake, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 4
Spe: 110 (95 * 1.15) (+) (24% accuracy boost)

EC: 4/9

Attacks:
Hypnosis(*)
Lick(*)
Spite(*)
Mean Look(*)
Curse(*)
Confuse Ray(*)
Night Shade(*)
Sucker Punch(*)
Hex
Destiny Bond

Will-O-Wisp(*)
Disable(*)
Explosion(*)

Shadow Ball(*)
Sludge Bomb(*)
Thunderbolt(*)
Toxic
Venoshock
Substitute

Also Joel the Eevee gets 2 MC, 1 EC, 1 KOC, and 1 DC. 1 EC evolves it to Espeon! 1 MC for Psychic (level-up). 1 MC for Morning Sun (level-up). 2 MC for Calm Mind. 1 KOC goes into DC, making it 5/5, and unlocking Magic Bounce.

Espeon: Joel (M)
Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)
Type: Psychic
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Synchronize: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison-types cannot be poisoned and Fire-types cannot be burned in this manner.
Magic Bounce (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a Psychic sense that allows it to ward off non-damaging attacks as soon as they are launched, directing them back at the opponent.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 6 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 110

Attacks:
Tackle
Tail Whip
Helping Hand
Sand Attack
Growl
Quick Attack
Confusion
Psychic
Morning Sun

Wish
Yawn
Stored Power

Shadow Ball
Substitute
Hidden Power (Fighting, 7)
Calm Mind

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Claiming from this match.

Putting the KOC in EC, Rhydon goes to:
EC: 6/9
MC: 2
DC: 3/5

1 MC goes to Hammer Arm, the other is saved.

Two TC brings me to 3, so:

Gastly [Reverie] (F)
Nature: Bold (+Def, -Atk)
Type: Ghost/Poison
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Stats:
Def: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 80
Size Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 0/9

Ability:
Levitate: (Trait) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap). If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

Moves:
Hypnosis
Lick
Spite
Mean Look
Curse
Confuse Ray
Night Shade
Sucker Punch

Perish Song
Will-O-Wisp
Disable

Toxic
Venoshock
Thunderbolt

Leaving me on 1.

Claim from here.

Pocketing the 2 CC.

Makuhita (M):

EC: 2/6 > 3/6
MC: 1 > 3
DC: 2/5 > 3/5

Rounding off its Punch collection by buying it Fire Punch (4th Gen Tutor), so down to 0 MC.

Seedot (S):

EC: 1/9 > 4/9 (2 KOC)
MC: 0 > 2
DC: 1/5 > 2/5

So it evolves! *fanfare*

Nuzleaf (M)

Nature: Modest (Adds * to Special Attack, Subtracts * from Attack)

Type: Grass / Dark

Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities:

Chlorophyll: (Innate) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.
Early Bird: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to waking up at early hours or operating in low-light conditions and subsequently sleep status is automatically reduced by one intensity level when inflicted on this Pokemon. When the Pokemon uses Rest they will gain 18 HP per action and only be asleep for two actions.
Pickpocket (DW): (Innate) (Locked) This Pokemon's mischievous nature and greed make it very effective at pawning off an opponents item. If this Pokemon has no item and either it or the opposing Pokemon strikes with a contact attack, their item is stolen and becomes the held item of this Pokemon. Pokemon with Pickpocket can be commanded to swap items with an ally, and only they will need to expend an action to do so because of their swifter sleight of hand.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 60
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 4/9
MC: 2
DC: 2/5

Attacks:

Bide
Razor Leaf
Harden
Growth
Nature Power
Fake Out
Torment
Synthesis

Leech Seed
Nasty Plot
Quick Attack

Shadow Ball
Toxic
Energy Ball
Giga Drain

Total: 16

Everything was edited into the new hide tag above. Gains Razor Leaf, Pound, Fake Out, and Torment as part of evolving (already edited into thing).

Alchemator

Claiming from this.

jayjinde said:
Alch: 4CC
Claydol: 3MC, 1KOC
Metagross: 3MC
Girafarig: 3MC, 1KOC
Xatu: 3MC
Alakazam: 3MC, 3KOC
Hording the CC, all KOC going into MC.

Clive the Claydol gets Sunny Day (BW TM) and Rain Dance (BW TM).

Christopher the Metagross gets Signal Beam (Tutor).

Anna the Girafarig gets Sunny Day (BW TM) and Rain Dance (BW TM).

Terrence the Xatu gets Quick Attack (BW Egg).

Alistair the Alakazam gets Magic Coat (Tutor) and Signal Beam (Tutor).

Claiming from this Thunderspam win.
I claim 2 CC, bringing me to 21.
I'd like to buy a Life Orb, bringing me back down to 1 CC.

Watt, my Galvantula, receives 3 MC and 1 KOC, which I will place into her MC.
She'll spend all four on Hyper Beam and Volt Switch, both via BW TM.

Thanks!

Alchemator

jayjinde, elevator music, iss, iiMKUltra, Texas, Ziposaki, Terrador, Endquote and Temp are approved.

That's 9, so, combined with the previous 1, I grab a neat 1 AC.

Using that to get Wish (BW Lvl) for Terrence the Xatu.

I bought my Metagross in late June, and I would like to change it's nature to Careful. If I need to spend 7 TC, I ask the approver just say so, and I'll take 7 TC off my profile.

Claiming from a Battle Castle run...

Currency Counters: 5 + 1 BP = 6

Roy - Blaziken (M)
MC: 1 + 6 + 2 from KOs = 9
-Using Move Counters to learn Magic Coat (Old tutor), Aerial Ace (B/W TM), Counter (Egg), and Blaze Kick (Level up).

...and a reffing.

Universal Counters: 0 + 5 = 5

Putting them in the following Pokemon:

Meliadoul - Sceptile (F)
MC: 0 + 5 = 5
-Using Move Counters to learn Grasswhistle (Egg) and Earthquake (B/W TM).

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Terrador: approved, but get the right link next time pl0x.

C$FP: approved, and you don't need to spend 7 TC.

TheWolfe and jayjinde are approved.

Also: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3456973&page=2

I get 2 CC, bringing me to 15.

Nite, Clohm and Starmie get 3 MC, and Nite and Clohm each get 1 KO Counter, which they use as MC.

Dragonite learns Icy Wind (3 MC) and stockpiles 1 MC. He also uses one of the free stat changes to change to Rash (+SpA, -SpD).
Clohm learns Hone Claws (2 MC), Dragon Claw (2 MC), Hail (2 MC) and Sunny Day (2 MC) using the 4 MC he already has.
Starmie learns Bubblebeam (1 MC), Gyro Ball (1 MC) and Reflect Type (1 MC).

In other news, Lapras claims 6 CC from my gym match here: vs. Darkamber
I forgot about it and gave him MC.
Also, Swampert uses the 4 MC he already has to buy Dig (2 MC) and Dive (2 MC).
Nestor also uses the 4 MC from the above match which I previously stockpiled to learn Dive (2 MC) and Telekinesis (2 MC).

And finally, this BS HAX: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3458383
I get 2 CC, bring me to 23 CC.
Deino gets 1 EC, bringing him to 2. He also gets 3 MC (Exp. Share) and so learns Double Team (2 MC).

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
Orcinus Duo gets 3 CC. (Amulet Coin)
Purple Boss the Haunter gets 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 KOC.
Mamoslayer the Bonsly gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3458349&page=2
Stockpiling 3 CC, brings me up to 6.
PURPLE BOSS EVOLVES THIS IS SO EXCITING
He gets Bide with the 3 MC

Gengar(*) Purple Boss (M)
Nature: Timid

Type: Poison/Ghost

Abilities:
Levitate:
Type: Trait
This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Bulldoze, Dig, Earthquake, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

Stats:

Spe: 106 (+)
Accuracy: +20%
Size Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 9/9

Attacks:
Hypnosis(*)
Lick(*)
Spite(*)
Mean Look(*)
Curse(*)
Night Shade(*)
Confuse Ray(*)
Sucker Punch(*)
Shadow Punch

Will-O-Wisp(*)
Astonish(*)
Disable(*)

Sludge Bomb(*)
Substitute(*)
Thunderbolt(*)
Shadow Ball
Toxic
Energy Ball
Taunt
Pain split
Hex
Dark Pulse
Venoshock
Dream Eater
Protect
Torment
Bide
Total Moves: 26

The MamoSlayer Has Slain His First Victim. With his 3 MC, he gets Double Edge (lvl) and Protect (BW TM)

Bonsly (Mamoslayer) (M)
Nature: Adamant
Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Sturdy (innate): This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.

Rock Head (innate): This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.

Rattled (innate): These Pokemon are more easily frightened by Ghost-, Bug-, and Dark-typed attacks and will raise their Speed by one (1) stage when struck by attacks of those types. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 0 (-)
Spe: 10
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 12

EC: 1/6
DC: 1/5

Attacks:
Fake Tears
Copycat
Flail
Low Kick
Rock Throw
Mimic
Block
Faint Attack

Endure
Stealth Rock
Defense Curl

Toxic
Sandstorm
Rock Slide
Double Edge
Protect
Total Moves: 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)