Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yarnus of Bethany: I sent you a VM telling you why Muddy Water and Ice Beam are not super effective, and from what I can tell, any reffing corrections that would need to be made would not affect the end result. It's probably best to just claim prizes from that battle and let it be.

Doorknob: EDIT: Approval withheld due to claim being claimed incomplete.

C$FP: APPROVED

That brings my UC to 28.6, and then from here I claim 5 UC, bringing it to 33.6. SELF-APPROVED

Claiming from here.

I pocket my 2 CC.

X:

EC: 6/6
MC: 0 > 3
DC: 5/5

D2:

EC: 0/6 > 1/6
MC: 0 > 3
DC: 0/5 > 1/5

Buying Protect (BW TM) for D2, so it goes down to 1 MC.

Match. I get 2 CC.
Scizor: has 0 MC; gets 4 MC; learns Sleep Talk (3 MC), Double Hit (1 MC); now 0 MC
Metagross: has 0 MC; gets 5 MC (4 MC and 1 KOC); learns Pursuit (1 MC), Hone Claws (2 MC), Protect (2 MC); now 0 MC

Spending the 6 UC I have:

Starly's EC 2 -> 4
What's this? Rainbow Dash is evolving! (and gains no moves from evolution -.-)

Staravia (Rainbow Dash) Female
Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SpA)
Type: Normal / Flying
Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Intimidate: (Can be Activated) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents.
Reckless (DW ability- LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon has an innately aggressive nature that lets it use all-out attacks with recoil more effectively. Recoil attacks from this Pokemon have two (2) more Base Attack Power, and recoil percentage is unaffected.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 80
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 4/9
MC: 0
DC: 1/5

Attacks:
Tackle
Growl
Quick Attack
Wing Attack
Double Team
Endeavor
Whirlwind
Aerial Ace
Agility
Brave Bird

Double-Edge
Foresight
Steel Wing

Fly
Protect
Return

Total moves: 16

Happiny's EC 1 -> 3

Snivy's EC 1 -> 3

EDIT: +7 UC
Chansey's EC 3 -> 4
She gains Defense Curl, Growl, Tail Whip, DoubleSlap, Softboiled, Bestow, and Minimize upon evolution. She spends her 2 MC to learn the LU moves Heal Pulse and Light Screen.
EDIT: It apparently gets Sing too. ok.

Chansey (Pinkie Pie) Female
Nature: Modest (+SpA, -Atk)
Type: Normal
Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Natural Cure: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.
Serene Grace: (Innate) This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt)
Healer (DW ability- LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon emits a light, airy aura that surrounds its allies in a multiple battle. At the end of each round, there is a 30% chance any allies in a multiple battle will have all their status conditions healed.

HP: 140
Atk: Rank 0 (-)
Def: Rank 1
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 50
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 19

DC: 2/5

Attacks:
Pound
Charm
Copycat
Refresh
Sweet Kiss
Defense Curl
Growl
Tail Whip
DoubleSlap
Softboiled
Bestow
Minimize
Sing
Heal Pulse
Light Screen

Metronome
Counter
Heal Bell

Toxic
Flamethrower
Echoed Voice

Total moves: 21

Snivy's EC 3 -> 4
She gains no moves upon evolution.

Servine (Franziska) Female
Nature: Serious
Type: Grass
Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Overgrow: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2). (eg Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solarbeam from 12 to 14)
Contrary (DW ability- LOCKED): (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon's unique structure reverses stat changes it receives in battle, both from its attacks and the opponents. At the end of the round, stat changes will still increase/decrease toward 0.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 83
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 15

Attacks:
Tackle
Leer
VINE WHIP
Wrap
Growth
Leaf Tornado
Leech Seed
Mega Drain
Slam
Giga Drain
Leaf Blade
Leaf Storm

Glare
Iron Tail
Magical Leaf

Double Team
Attract
Energy Ball
Hidden Power (Fire- 7)

Total moves: 19

Dratini's EC 0 -> 3

Cottonee's MC 0 -> 2
She uses those 2 MC to purchase the LU moves Giga Drain and Cotton Guard.

I have 0 UC after all of this

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Part Three of TLR

Acknowledging the gain of:
1 Potion
2 Mental Herbs
1 Nanab Berry
1 King's Rock
1 Leftovers
1 Steel Pearl

Acknowledging the loss of:
1 Water Gem
2 Timer Balls
2 Sports Balls
1 Great Ball

==

Stockpiling the 8 TC.

NB: Regirock actually gets 5 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KO, not 6 MC and a KO.

Milotic uses 11 (9 + 2) MC on Flail (LU), Endure (Tutor), Magic Coat (Tutor), Rest (BW TM), Dragon Tail (BW TM).
Revenankh uses 9 MC on Revenge (LU), Punishment (LU), Vital Throw (LU), Grudge (LU), Wide Guard (Egg), Poison Jab (BW TM).
Sudowoodo uses 7 (6 + 1) MC on Rock Tomb (LU), Slam (LU), Toxic (BW TM), ThunderPunch (Tutor).
Regirock uses 6 MC (5 + 1) MC on AncientPower (LU), Iron Defense (LU), Zap Cannon (LU), Charge Beam (LU), Lock-On (LU), and stores 1.
Jynx uses 2 MC on Fake Tears (Pre-25), Avalanche (LU), Blizzard (LU).
Regice uses 3 (2 + 1) MC on AncientPower (LU), Zap Cannon (LU), Lock-On (LU).

All DC—one each for Regirock, Regice, and Jynx—is stored.

I spend 7 TC to change Regirock's nature from Sassy to Brave (4/8/2/5 to 5/8/2/4).

Then, I get a Scizor and a Registeel!

Scizor (Imoji) (M)
Nature: Careful (Special Defense increased by *, Special Attack decreased by *)

Type: Bug / Steel
Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.

Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
Swarm: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)
Technician: (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally have 6 or less Base Attack Power to have their Base Attack Power multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) Base Attack Power, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2). Because Technician is a multiplier on single hit moves, its effect is applied to Base Attack Power before any additive effects.
Light Metal (LOCKED): (Innate) The Pokemon's body is made of a lightweight but extremely strong alloy. It weighs half as much as other members of the species, but is equally sturdy. The Pokemon executes weak attacks much more effectively, adding +1 priority to all their attacks with 6 or less Base Attack Power (after other ability adjustments). Priority is applied to the summed Base Attack Power of a multi-hit move (e.g. Double Kick has priority at 6 BAP, Skill Link Bullet Seed doesn't at 15 BAP.)

Stats: 70 / 130 / 100 / 55 / 80 / 65

HP: 100
Atk: ***** (5)
Def: **** (4)
SpA-: * (1)
SpD+: **** (4)
Spe: 65

Weight Class: 5 (118 kg)
Base Rank Total: 20

Evolution Counter: 6 / 6
Move Counter: 0
Dream Counter: 0 / 5

Attacks:
Vacuum Wave
Quick Attack
Leer
Focus Energy
Double Team
Pursuit
False Swipe
Agility
Wing Attack
Fury Cutter
Bullet Punch
Metal Claw

Counter (#)
Endure (#)
Night Slash (#)

Rain Dance (#)
Brick Break (#)
Aerial Ace (#)

Move Count: 18

Registeel (Eiffel) (U)
Nature: Brave (Attack increased by *, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type: Steel
Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
Clear Body: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body structure makes it immune to status lowering moves used by opponents. (e.g. Intimidate, Growl, Screech etc.)
Light Metal (LOCKED): (Innate) The Pokemon's body is made of a lightweight but extremely strong alloy. It weighs half as much as other members of the species, but is equally sturdy. The Pokemon executes weak attacks much more effectively, adding +1 priority to all their attacks with 6 or less Base Attack Power (after other ability adjustments). Priority is applied to the summed Base Attack Power of a multi-hit move (e.g. Double Kick has priority at 6 BAP, Skill Link Bullet Seed doesn't at 15 BAP.)

Stats: 80 / 75 / 150 / 75 / 150 / 50

Atk+: **** (4)
Def: ****** (6)
SpA: *** (3)
SpD: ****** (6)
Spe-: 43 (50 / 1.15)

Weight Class: 6 (205 kg)
Base Rank Total: 23

Evolution Counter: Not Applicable.
Move Counter: 0
Dream Counter: 0 / 5

Attacks:
Explosion
Stomp
Metal Claw
Curse
Superpower

Counter (#)
Endure (#)
Ice Punch (#)

Earthquake (#)
Brick Break (#)
Rock Slide (#)

Move Count: 11

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Claiming from this match.

+2 TC, taking me to 11.
Infernape's KOC goes to MC. The 4 are used on Sunny Day and Dig.
Dragonite's KOC goes to MC. The 4 are used on Thunderbolt and Flamethrower.
Snorlax's KOC goes to MC. The 4 are used on Protect and Substitute.

From here, I claim 3 CC (Amulet Coin)

Odin, my Nidorino, claims 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 KOC, which will be placed into his MC.
He'll spend all three MC on Shock Wave, via past-gen TM.

Koops, my Wartortle, claims 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 KOC, which will be placed into his MC.
He'll spend all three MC on Dynamic Punch, via past-gen tutor.

Thanks!

Yarnus: You should say what pokemon Yum and Peck are, but assuming you're not spending any of the MC or CC, APPROVED
waterwarrior: Happing also gains Sing upon evolving into Chansey as it gets the move at level 23 in 4th gen. Add that and you're APPROVED
Engineer Pikachu: APPROVED and Regirock also unlocks its DW ability.
Lord Jesseus: APPROVED
deadfox081: APPROVED
MK Ultra: Unless you've forgotten to update your profile, the +2 CC should take you to 17. APPROVED anyway.
EndQuote: APPROVED
Doorknob: APPROVED

This brings my UC to 34.4 if my calculations are correct, then from here I claim 2 CC, bringing my CC total to 13.

Monstro the Wailmer gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC and 1 KOC. The KOC goes into his MC, bringing his counters to 3/6, 3 and 3/5 respectively. The 3 MC will be used to buy the past gen TM Avalanche, bringing his MC to 0.

Master Control Program (MCP) the Porgyon gets 1 EC, 2 MC and 1 DC, and I will add 21 UC to his MC bringing his counters to 1/9, 23 and 1/5 respectively. The 23 MC will be spent on the level-up moves Signal Beam, Tri Attack and Magic Coat (those cost 3 MC in total), the 3rd gen tutor move Mimic (another 3 MC), the 4th gen tutor move Swift (another 3 MC), and the BW TMs Hidden Power Fighting 7, Sunny Day, Hyper Beam, Rain Dance, SolarBeam, Psychic and Thunder Wave (14 MC for those 7 TMs). This brings his MC to 0 and my UC to 13.4.

Hopper the Scyther gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC and 1 KOC. The KOC goes into his MC and I will add 1 UC to his MC, bringing his counters to 1/6, 4 and 1/5 respectively. The 4 MC will be spent on the level-up move Night Slash and the 4th gen tutor move Bug Bite, bringing his MC to 0 and my UC to 12.4.

SELF-APPROVED

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34585744 Currency Counters
  • Venusaur: 3 MC
  • Metagross: 4 MC
  • Tyranitar: 4 MC, 1 KOC
  • Gliscor: 3 MC, 2 KOC
  • Krillowatt: 3 MC, 2 KOC
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3454932&page=12

1 Steel Gem
1 Ice Gem
1 Magnet
2 Mental Herbs
1 Nanab Berry
1 Kings Rock
1 Leftovers
1 Steel Pearl

Pokemon
Magneton
Scizor
Registeel

Rewards
10 CC
Infernape: 11 MC, 2 KO
Regice: 9 MC, 1 KO
Slowking: 6 MC, 1 KO
Boulderdash: 1 EC, 5 MC, 2 DC
Weavile: 6 MC, 3 DC
Togekiss: 4 MC, 1 KO
Scizor: 1 MC, 1 DC

YOU LOSE
1 Potion 3 Sports Balls 1 Heal Ball 2 Lure Balls 1 Pokeball 1 Luxury Ball 1 Premier Ball

Alright, 14 CC are saved right off the bat. I acknowledge the loss of the items. I'll slowly edit in the rest today, so wait a bit to approve me please.

Venusaur gets Worry Seed and Light Screen. Metagross gets Shadow Ball and Hidden Power Grass. Tyranitar gets Counter and Smack Down. Gliscor purchases Guillotine, Tailwind and Screech. Krilowatt gets Me First and Hyper Beam. Infernape gets Calm Mind, roleplay, Uproar, Retaliate, Fling and Swagger. Regice gets Substitute, Safeguard, Hail, Toxic and Rock Polish. Slowking buys Sleep Talk, Blizzard and Dragon Tail. Boulderdash applies its counters and gets Ancient Power, Metal sound and Giga Drain. Weavile unlocks its DW ability and buys Reflect and Avalanche. Togekiss gets Mimic and Hyper Beam. Finally, Scizor gets X-Scissor in addition to its normal starting moves.

claiming here

Gage the Nidoking
3 MC spent to learn Roar and Horn Drill

Malspar the Infernape
4 MC +2 KOC spent to learn Focus Punch, Blast Burn, and Feint

I receive 5 CC bringing me up to 14

Sizeable claim ahoy!

Vs. Objection

2 CC, 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KO for each Pokemon involved.

The OG the Wartortle goes to
EC: 6/9
MC: 6
DC: 5/5 (+KO)

Elphaba the Shelgon goes to:
EC: 9/9
MC: 5 (+KO)

YEEEEEEES! THE TIME HAS COME, ELPHIE! It's time for you to... DEFY GRAVITY!

... I've been waiting to make this joke ever since I bought her. In addition, I want to use her nature change from the Rank 5 changes (yes, I still have that, I've been keeping records) to make her Mild, rather than Naughty.

Salamence "Elphaba" (F)
Nature: Mild - adds rank to special attack, subtracts rank from defense.

Type: Dragon/Flying
Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

MC: 5

Abilities:
Intimidate: (Can be Activated) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents. Command: (Ability: Intimidate)
Moxie: (Innate, DW): This Pokemon gets psyched after it earns a KO on an opposing Pokemon, increasing its attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 100
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 22

Attacks:
Levelup:
Rage
Bite
Leer
Headbutt
Focus Energy
Ember
Crunch
Zen Headbutt
Fire Fang
Thunder Fang

TM:
Flamethrower
Dragon Claw
Protect
Toxic
Rock Slide

Egg:
Dragon Dance
Hydro Pump
Twister

Move Total: 18

Thunder Fang and Fire Fang are picked up as pre-25 moves.

Phloem the Flarelm now looks like:
MC: 3 (+KO)

You know what that means, right? D-D-D-D-DOUBLE EVOLUTION!

Pyroak "Phloem" (M)
Nature: Bashful - no effect

Type: Fire/Grass
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Stats:
HP: 120
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 60
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 20

MC: 3

Abilities:
Rock Head: (Innate) This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Battle Armor: (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.
Chlorophyll (DW): (Innate) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

Attacks:
Levelup:
Absorb
Pound
Sweet Scent
Growth
Ember
Leech Seed
Bullet Seed
Flame Wheel
Giga Drain
Synthesis
Leaf Tornado
Flame Burst
Petal Dance
Lava Plume
Fire Spin
Wood Hammer
Flare Blitz

TM:
Flamethrower
Will-O-Wisp
Protect

Egg:
Aromatherapy
Seed Bomb
Earth Power
Counter
Revenge

Move Total: 25

Wood Hammer and Flare Blitz are picked up as pre-25 moves.

Now SoS, I hear you cry, you've got a heck of a lot of MC just lying around! And I agree! So tonight, it sucks to be an approver :)

Phloem (above) has 3, so let's buy him Zap Cannon (level up) and Earthquake (BW TM).

The Wizard the Electivire has 10. I'll buy him Discharge, Thunder, Giga Impact (level up), Signal Beam (past tutor), Protect and Toxic (BW TM).

My sexy new Salamence, Elphaba, has 5. We'll grab Fly, Dragon Tail (levelup), and Draco Meteor (tutor).

Starman the Beheeyem has 4. Energy Ball and Thunder Wave please (BW TM).

Drain the Gastrodon has 6, so he'll pick up Recover (levelup), Earth Power (past tutor) and Toxic (TM).

As stated above, The OG the Wartortle has 6 as well. Rain Dance, Hydro Pump (levelup), Dig and Brick Break (BW TM).

Electronica the Magnezone has 3, so... Gravity? (past tutor)

Tim the Nincada has 2, so Toxic of course (BW TM).

Jack the Spinarak also has 2, so... X-Scissor (BW TM).

Mantis the Metang has 4. Psychic, Meteor Mash, Agility, Pursuit (levelup).

And that's that. Approver, I suggest you take .2 or .3 for this.

Ragnarokalex and Yarnus are APPROVED

SoS, Spinarak doesn't learn X-Scissor, so you'll have to change that or stock the MC. Also, Draco Meteor only costs 2 (it's a BW Tutor) so you have 1 MC left on Salamence. APPROVED provided you replace X-Scissor. Also gonna take .2 for that so...

That puts me at 10, giving me a UC and resetting me to 0

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3460443&page=2

lost (quagsire never put up the prizes, but its all good i reckon)

i get 2cc, making my total 7cc

Artica the Snorunt gets 1EC, 2MC, and 1DC
Drake the Cloyster gets 1EC, 2MC, 1DC, and 2KOC
Sub-Zero the Scylar gets 1EC, 2MC, and 1DC

Artica's totals:
EC: 2/6
MC: 2
Buying her the level up moves Ice Shard and Hail

Drake's Totals: *using both KOC for DC)
EC: 6/6 (already full)
MC: 2+2=4
DC:5/5 dw ability unlocked
buying Drake the Cloyster the level up moves Brine, Spike Cannon, and the BW TM Poison Jab

Sub-Zero's totals
EC: 2/6
MC: 2

Buying Sub-zero the Scylar the level up moves X-Scissor and Avalanche

kk that should be all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)