Project II: Truncated Paragraphs + Analyses Format Update

Uhh, I was going to do my Mamo concise-ness thread, when I saw that now we're "expected" to incorporate new information. Considering this was my only shot at contributing and now I have no clue what to do (I read it like 4 times and none of it got through to me) I have NO idea how to do this, so please remove my reservation (mamoswine) from the list. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

I may try this again when I can understand some of how to create analyses and stuff but for now I cant do this.

Colonel M

OHO!
is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Live Chat Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Uhh, I was going to do my Mamo concise-ness thread, when I saw that now we're "expected" to incorporate new information. Considering this was my only shot at contributing and now I have no clue what to do (I read it like 4 times and none of it got through to me) I have NO idea how to do this, so please remove my reservation (mamoswine) from the list. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

I may try this again when I can understand some of how to create analyses and stuff but for now I cant do this.
Just hold off for a little bit. Once we get the stuff taken care of, I will try to explain it clearly.

I plan to talk to Theorymon about Giratina-O and concising it, but I have some reservations already, so I'm not sure what's going on. Holding off on the official reservation for a while.

I'm gonna drop my reservations on Gyarados and Swampert. I've been really busy, and if I keep them, I won't be done with them for a while. Sorry

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
is a Contributor Alumnus
reserving Kingdra and Hippowdon for OU

i will be sure to get them done quickly and efficiently
MN already reserved and posted Kingdra :x

Malfunction reserved Hippowdon (and he might have posted it).

Now, I would like to reserve Zapdos, Staraptor, and Weavile (double and triple checked to make sure they weren't reserved or posted by anyone, so hopefully they're not!).