Reclaiming the Fundamentals R2

Status
Not open for further replies.
i lost in a rather haxy match (mostly for him). i had a 3 dded 5 dted ddtar out about to sweep, and he hit me and koed.

EDIT: i saved the log, and tried to email it, but my stupid computer screwed it up, i can send my team exported to text and a summary of the battle if youd like.

Carl

or Varl
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
thought i had it in the bag with dd mence and then zapdos survived with 4% to paralyze me. ended up losing 2-0.

given that this round is much better than the last one, are we gunna start double-elim from now on (as in the ppl who lose this round m,ove to a losers braket)

I lost vs. Supercoolman 0-2. He never used evasion. I had snorlax who used evasion but got paralyzed 4x in a row when trying to set up :( Gg tho

Won against Pokemon Professor, DT wasn't used in the match (atleast for me, the PKMN that had it got ko'd early on). gg and e-mailing the log now.

yes I was utter pissed when I missed my ride due to a pokemon battle that should have been done a week ago. yay.

If it was just starting or close, I would agree. But if you get a situation where someone has to "go" when they are down 5-3 or 4-2 or whathaveyou, you can't really expect a rematch. This would just open the door to half the people needing to "leave" in the middle of battles. Exit bug v.2. No thanks...

My opponent said he's out on the first page, and he's tagged as suckitude IRL. So I'm not bothering to get in my battle. I have read the PM I got, but seeing as I technically don't have an opponent, I'm assuming I'm in Round 3.

Because you're an idiot for signing up for a tourney, being more than available to fight, but for whatever reason deciding you don't want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)