Regional Tournament III - Round 2: Johning is an Isshu

Status
Not open for further replies.
H-C ignored my vm for 8 days, refused to battle today despite having ample time to do other tournament matches and wants to wait until the day of the deadline(even though he was on irc and fairly active). So activity post.
Like I said you I have some "exams" and I had absolutely no time, when I was waiting for my other opponent I was working, I'm still not avaible today but I'll try to be there around 10 am your time if I can't I'll say you.
By the way, if we can't do it before the deadline could we have an extend of 2 days ?

(09:49:22) T-Dogg: hey shnen
(09:49:29) T-Dogg: have you built a team yet?
(09:49:30) shnen: ah fuck it t dogg
(09:49:33) shnen: take the win
(09:49:33) VuvuzelaBzz: btw
(09:49:34) T-Dogg: lol
(09:49:37) T-Dogg: ok

Won against Mithril, gg

I disconnected during the first match, but he accepted to redo. In the redo he got haxxed pretty bad though, sorry about that

Fucked over by opposing disconnect after I was ahead into a haxxy replay...aweome.

Not your fault, but still lame as shit. gg.

fatty

is a Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion
nwo said i could take the win if he doesn't find time to make his team and get the battle done.

Could we have an extension, I'm avaible since today and I'm going to be in vacation nex tfriday so the match will be easy do.

DEADLINE.

I will give out activity wins, and anyone who needs an extension can PM if they do please. Pairings for round 3 will be up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)