CAP 2 Revenankh Spriting Thread (aka Part 12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
Well let's just say that I doubt she's trying to turn many heads nowadays, lul.

Bologo

Have fun with birds and bees.
is a Contributor Alumnus
Right now, I actually like Atryoki's a bit more since it looks like it would bust someone's ass. If there's animations at all for the sprites being shown in this thread, it'd probably give them a better chance of being picked though.

The female version's head looks too much like Palkia in my opinion. I think everyone remembers the "Parukia is a Penis" fad.

I think Atyro's sets are too colorful. I much prefer KoA's colour scheme, and the main (male, not shiny) sprite he made seems the best overall.

beej

everybody walk the dinosaur
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I personally prefer Aty's. KoA did a really nice job, but I think that Aty's just looks more like a pokemon. I can't really see the other two sprites on Shoddy.

Here's my male non shiny version. I used KoA's color palette if thats alright. I'm horrible at making those. I'll make the female, shiny version, and the backsprite tomorrow.

KoA's sprite looks great, but I'd prefer a darker outer outline, and slightly darker outlines on the bandages. Also, the shiny colour is too dark, in my opinion. I actually like the female version variation.

Alphabet_Soup, Magmortified, and Tennis sprite is maybe a bit small, and the bandages' outlines are actually too dark this time.

Atyroki's sprite looks good, and the pose is great, in my opinion. However, I dislike the extended lower bandages very much, sorry ;_;

Well, that's my opinion.

Agreed with KoA's bandage issues. For the Create-a-Poke server mod's sprite, Somthing looks just a bit funny, but that just might be my bias.

Mabye if Dragons, KoA and Aty worked together and came up with a collaboration? =p

Gah, I can't decide between KOA's and Dragon's...
Probably KOA because I dislike the bottom bandages of Dragon's, but the pose is a lot better. AHH!

beej

everybody walk the dinosaur
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I really like the style of Dragon's. It's the closest to the actual game's style. But I don't really like the pose as much as the others. The hand being put so close up is a little odd. That aside, it's great.

Okay, I finished my shiny form and made some changes with the original (very subtile changes)

I'll make the female and the backsprite tomorrow. I made a sketch for the backsprite so I might get that done today but it will be up by tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)