CAP 2 Revenankh Spriting Thread (aka Part 12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could we vote on the poses and the palettes separately? My favorite sprites and colors are not from the same person.
sorry, but I prefer to leave the artists' work in tact. The color doesn't apply to the different sprites the same. It's just not going to work out as you envision it.

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
Alright guys, I know I pressed you all for time this time around, but please tell me if you think it was worth it.

Next time around, I'll start on the sprite work after the design is chosen to save time. ._.

EDIT: I just sifted through the older polls and found tea_and_blues' sprite. I feel his sprite has every right to be in the running as the rest of ours. He was the first to make one too. :)

Here's the versions he did:

I still feel that the female front needs the top right "Hair" shortened just a bit, it seems longer than the back sprite

All in all it's a fucking good effort. Really good job KoA.

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
Bleh, I don't like messing with her hair and I already closed paint for the night. :s

We'll leave these guys in the hands of the voters and see how things turn out. Regardless of whether or not it wins or loses, I'm still proud of them all.

Oh hell yea, you did an awesome fucking job. Fucking spot on KoA. (10pts for referance)

The hair just seems to be unnaturally longer in front than in the back. Anyone agree?

I like KoA's sprite, especially the shiny version, but there's something about it. I don't know, it just seems kind of...boring. I mean, the other sprites have interesting poses(especially Atyroki's), but this one is just, well, there. That's really the only problem I have with it(besides the hard to see front bandages), it's really well done. I honestly don't care who wins, this thing is going to have an awesome sprite no matter what. Plus, this is the first sprite I've ever actually made(I've made fusions before, but that's just copy+paste), so I'm really proud of mine. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)