RitterCat's iPhone art

For your logos, I think you should work on your proportions/anatomy a bit; especially for the Sawsbuck logo. If you added a forth leg besides the hind leg that it make the Sawsbuck look more natural (so it doesn't look like it has only three legs). Also I noticed a minor error it that piece too, I see the lower belly flat while the other side is round. They don't connect to each other and it makes the belly overall wonky. I would have those two lines connecting better to each other.
As for Camerupt, I find some lines overlapping. If you cleaned them up a bit then it will make the piece much more cleaner. Speaking of line overlap, I see some of them with Dewgong.
But, I've always enjoyed your coloring, it's bold and smooth and your lineart is getting better as well (it's still a bit jagged but lineart is difficult to master so don't stress about it). So, I'm looking forward to seeing more! Also, grats on mod!

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Wow, this art is absolutely amazing.
Could you do one of Celebi and snover please? (preferably avatar sized, is that's ok with you?)

It's been a long time since I've visited your art thread, but you have improved greatly ever since! I've always enjoyed logos of sports teams (much like Zracknel's), and I'm particularly fond of the Canalave Camerupts and Dewford Dewgongs. Keep it up!

Thanks all <3 Oh and thanks for the crit houndoom, didn't notice that about Sawsbuck (silly me)
Smog is out go read it

Using Choice Items in OU

Reactions: Mq
yeah scizor's head is p tall lol

Drawings I did of friends when we went away

Something I did, trying out some new techniques

arcanine and pichu

I actually find the Arcanine and Pichu quite adorable. And your creature is pretty unique too.
For advise, try to erase every coloring that passes through the lines especially in your cat picture and the creature as they do give your pieces a rushed and unclean work. As for your flower girl picture, I see half of the left leg and it kind of looks like she hopping on one leg. Is this intentional? Because I think you could add her left leg slightly near the flowers (but not the full leg, just partially add her leg so it looks like she's running instead of hopping).
Hope I helped!

You guys are really talented, unfortunately I have 0 talent to do stuff like this :(
I just go online and search for sites with coloring pages, take it from there and draw them, I found this site called supercoloring they have quite a few pokemon coloring pages It's not much but it's the best I can do, hope this helps

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
ritter bby its amazing to see how much your art has evolved since you first made an art thread, you are a total inspiration to me and i mean that

when i see this thread i just go WOW FUCK WHY CANT I EVOLVE SO FAST im not as strongth,,

Is that just a random green circular-like object below the left bug catcher's armpit? lol its just a little detail that kinda distracted me for a bit.

I got a tablet for my birthday yay!!
For Lit we have to teach the class for 20 minutes on a passage from the great gatsby (i'm doing it tomorrow) and make a handout to give to the class, so I drew some pictures for it
Tom Buchanan punching

Myrtle

Smog art! School's been making me busy but I managed to squeeze in a piece or two
Also my pic made the front cover n_n /me happy

Braviary feasting upon a Farfetch'd

Murkrow (the pic is a bit too dark I think but I had uploaded it already and didn't have time to fix it so whatever)

I use Sketchbook Mobile. It costs around $2, but there is a free version. However, the free version is limited in number of layers and brushes and stuff, so the paid version is worth it in my opinion
Hope that helped :)

Regime

the party is December 18th
is an Artist Alumnus
I use Sketchbook Mobile. It costs around $2, but there is a free version. However, the free version is limited in number of layers and brushes and stuff, so the paid version is worth it in my opinion
Hope that helped :)
Thank you very much. I'm gonna try to use that app. Do you use an iPhone, or and iPad?

So this year is my final year at school and my art has nearly dropped totally off the wayside with the copious amounts of work they pile on us, leaving this thread unupdated in like forever :/ But I did do a piece for the smog so I guess I can update with what little I have drawn
The Smog - Dark Horses in RU

battle free for all 2

Ununhexium

I closed my eyes and I slipped away...
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Just commenting to say your art is really cool and funny and that this thread now has 1000 replies

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)