Rock, Paper, Scissors, INFINITY! Epic Tournament [Sign-ups]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, so many cool people. I'll have a hard time choosing the participants. :(

oh man sd and mekkah should surely be made judges, they are too awesome at judging. swap some of the current judges to become players instead?
Uh, no. No offense to either Mekkah and SD (actually YEAH I DO MEAN AN OFFENSE whatchyou gonna do aobut it)(you pussies), but this was a #space project, and all of these people helped organize and make this come alive. No worries though, if this goes good we'll (well me or someone else really im not selfish) organize more games!

I AM SORRY MEKKAH FORGIVE ME PLEASE DON'T HIT ME WITH MY GLASSES

I had a hard time choosing the contestants, so what I did was... I picked the 10 spots left (since the first 6 were already reserved, since all those people helped organize this thread/tournament) and added 8 subs, selected all the cool people in this topic and randomized(.org) the list.

Check the first post to see if you made it in!
Those who were left out, don't worry. There will be more tournaments if this one is successful.

Check Firebot later today for the Round 1 thread!

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Doomsday, what if you did three divisions of 8 people? Is it possible to do a three-way final battle? Like, first person to 3 wins?

We thought of that, but not only there is a chance of a tie, but also we'd like to keep this simple (prime reason for why we didn't make this a 2vs2 team tournament either).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)