RockinX and OmegaDonut's Pokémon Privacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
EV train that Zubat in atk and spd, and you've got them. Name it Eddie.

No relation to accuracy. Think more of the creature itself.

EV train that Zubat in atk and spd, and you've got them. Name it Eddie.

No relation to accuracy. Think more of the creature itself.
I can EV train it but i wont be able to nickname it as i got the zubat in a previous saved file which has now been restarted. Is the standard set bat what you want?

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
Just leave the moveset like it is now. I'll think of a moveset later. 6HP/252atk/252spd.

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
I said that in the most ambiguous way possible for a reason. But you're very close.

How exactly do redistributable pokemon work? I'm sorry for my ignorance but I don't come here often, but I am going to the VGC in indianapolis friday

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
Pokés that are listed in Omega's VGC section can be redistributed freely among VGC players, but if they don't play VGC, they can't be redistributed.

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
Redistributable = can be traded freely with no restrictions.
Semi-redistributable = Only the person who receives it can trade it.
Non-redistributable = No one can trade it.

I got it! Dragon backwards is nogard :]

So RockinX, could I have the Manaphy and this?

Male Squirte / OT: RokinX^_^ (HeartGold)[ENG]
Modest
Water Spout (HGSS egg move)
31 / 3 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31 (HP electric 70)
Slap a Choice Scarf, 200 speed EVs, and you've got a beast that can outspeed a Raikou by two points, enough to hit it hard with a Water Spout. It's available inside an egg. I went for 3 atk so that it hurts itself the least in the event that it became confused.

Thanks :] I can trade now if you're available. Also, do you mind if I give you the Dragonite as a lv. 1 UT Dratini?

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
I was hoping it'd be UT. Give a few minutes and we'll trade.

These 2 for my: SpeedRacer(SHINY ARCANINE) Rash/Intimidate/ITEM:Choice Scarf/IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31/ and

RockWrecker(Rhyperior) Jolly/Solid Rock/ITEM: Life Orb/IV's:31/27/26/25/22/28 (NO RNG INVOLVED)

Raikou

30\11\31\30\31\31, Timid (HP Grass 70)
Comes UT at L40.

(AS A CHANSEY)
[ENG]
Chansey / OT: Argenis (Emerald)
Bold - Natural Cure
Counter (FRLG, Emerald-exclusive Tutor move), Seismic Toss (FRLG, Emerald-exclusive Tutor move), Aromatherapy (Egg move), Softboiled
31 / 4 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

Hello OmegaDonut, I have a lot of rng'd pokemon, but one pokemon I won't be able to get because I would have to restart one of my pearl versions is a calm giratina. I was wondering if you would be interested in trading your calm giratina for a modest or timid palkia, they are non-shiny but have perfect IV's everywhere but Atk which isn't needed. They are also nick-namable. If you aren't interested in either of these, maybe we can work out a deal for another one of my rng'd pokemon, like an encore naive infernape. I normally like to get all the pokemon myself, but can't now. My brother Deagle is going to be competing in Indiana at nats, and it would be really nice of you to trade your giratina for one of my rng'd pokemon. I would like it for your to pm me about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)