RU Index and Reservations MK II - Revamps

I'd like to do up qwilfish if that's ok. Not the whole thing, as I'm presuming trollfreak is doing, just the fast utility set.

Sandslash needs some love. I'll take it.

Also note to OP:
Ferroseed, Tauros, Slowking, Absol, Munchlax, Omastar, and Sceptile are all done.

I think Steelix needs to be reassigned since it hasn't been worked on in almost 2 months. I'll take it in that case.

I'll do Muk, and Spiritomb.

Note: If someone else really wants Tomb, just let me know, I'll probably give it to you.

Django

Started from the bottom...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'd like to unreserve Bouffalant please. I haven't played enough RU recently to do it justice and don't have the motivation to do so. My bad.

SkullCandy

She Bangs The Drums
is a Contributor Alumnus
reserving Magmortar

(if that's not OK because Rotom-C is still in GP stage, then dropping Sneasel and reserving Mag)

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I already have 2 OU pokes reserved but if possible i would like to reserve Nidoqueen too.

Hello, QC is currently working on a list of Pokemon that need to be updated. Not all Pokemon need a full revamp, and it would be a waste of everyone's time if an analysis skeleton of a Pokemon was posted when it only needs some minor changes. So on that note, please refrain from reserving and posting anymore analyses until we have figured everything out! This shouldn't take more than a few days, so thanks for your patience!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)