Saw Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was about to die, eh? And to answer your question, Jackal, I had all the info Mekkah did, but I'm not sure about anyone else. I was one of the first to PM him, and as the Voyeur, I was able to give him important info. But If we had both died early on, the Lustful would have lost utterly.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
gorm if you were so important why did you make yourself such a target, it could have EASILY been you over monkfish getting lynched

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
FYI, I was reading along, but didn't post so I didn't attract any unwanted attention. I would eventually make a lynching vote if needed. Props to Obi for making it interesting and organizing all of this! :)

Also, if this is all a trick.

Lynch Mekkah

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Gorm was so close to being lynched, and if he was m0nkfish's mafia-ness would have been called into question. I was going to save my power to bump off Blue Kirby if he got activated.

lol fake reveal
Ok, now I am lost... Was it a fake reveal? I doubt it because you probably broke everyones heart now, and I dont see why you would fuck with your own game. I did find it odd that Monkfish wasn't banned though, or at least moved into the "I could be banned group"

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Ok, now I am lost... Was it a fake reveal? I doubt it because you probably broke everyones heart now, and I dont see why you would fuck with your own game. I did find it odd that Monkfish wasn't banned though, or at least moved into the "I could be banned group"
If you've seen Saw, you should recall that the endings have a twist.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
But If we had both died early on, the Lustful would have lost utterly.
Hey, all would not have been lost! We had myself and Portugees (sp). When we're together it's a pretty potent combination.

<Obi> There is another role
<Obi> The hooker
<Lord_Sunday> yeh
<Lord_Sunday> Ahahaha.
<Obi> The hooker is on your side
<Obi> So be careful!
<Obi> If one of you has sex with the other
<Obi> the hooker gets infected
<Obi> And spreads
<Obi> it
<Lord_Sunday> Ahahahaa.
<Obi> The hooker still dies in 3 days though

Aka Lustful could get nine kills in three days if needed.

gorm if you were so important why did you make yourself such a target, it could have EASILY been you over monkfish getting lynched
it didnt occur to me to adapt my mafia playing style to forum mafia =\

--
edit: note that i was right about dak before even getting the info on him ^__^ im da best

Oh Fuck.
We (betrayers) would have teamed up with the wrathful to lynch Mekkah, because we knew that zerowing was the Wrathful leader. If the game hadn't been canceld we would have killed each and every Lustful one by one! At least if the Wrathful would not have backstabbed on us or something.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Oh Fuck.
We (betrayers) would have teamed up with the wrathful to lynch Mekkah, because we knew that zerowing was the Wrathful leader. If the game hadn't been canceld we would have killed each and every Lustful one by one! At least if the Wrathful would not have backstabbed on us or something.
You mean until Portugeese (again, sp), cookie and I went on our own killing rampage, seeing as we knew every Betrayer thanks to #bet.

=P

Lol Hooker + Rapist combo
Gosh
And if you hook Amanda she instantly dies... Man, she lives a very sad life.
If there's a next mafia i'm defiantly in (:

Edit: Whoops, misinterpreted that.. so hooker can't hook Amanda.

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
And if you hook Amanda she instantly dies... Man, she lives a very sad life.
Actually, I interpreted that as a Werewolf scenario. If the Hooker comes to stop my killing, then I kill the hooker instead, acting merely as a setback for who I really wanted dead.

It's a shame I never got to activate that ability ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)