Sellin Slowpoke Tail

Sephirona

t-t-t-tubearrific. (✿≖ᴗ≖) ・゚✧*:・゚✧
is a Top Artist Alumnus
asdfjlg;ROAEsdkgjRWH!!

Dude your drawings are so adorable and also awesome. T-that girl with the wings and the sword pirate guy and holy balls you are amazing ahh ;^;
Thanks xD
You're not so bad yourself *__* I love your gritty sense of humor, LOLOL. And your coloring and linework has a very unique style.

I especially love that Haunter. Wooooah. `-`
W-w-what is that Blaziken doing? :V---/shot

Holy flying sea bass, Batman!

That art is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! The facial details on the Koffing was astounding and the Grotle actually made me fall off my seat laughing! (new acronym right there :P)

Woah, is that who I think it is? Everyone in that animation sounded like Sasper*! Goddamn you colour fine.

*(the Homosexual Ghost)

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF DAMN IT 420CHAN

Alright, alright. They found out I was hotlinking. So, now I have to host all these fucking things someplace else. Ugh. I'll just grab some spots on Photobucket ... hope they all fit. I've been meaning to put these on Devart, too. Sorry, I'll get on that business after I get back from work.

Buttnuggets. Sorry, guise.

Ash Borer

I've heard they're short of room in hell
why does smogon have such amazing artists such as you?
I wish I could do art, I wanna blaze with erika someday man.

locopoke

Banned deucer.
lol you keep posting great stuff, I would tell you to keep up the good work but I don't think I need to!

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Quick update guise, something for The Smog! 8D~

BROS FOR LIFE

More requests soon, just had to nail this one for the deadline.

That one gave me a good chuckle. I take it that is for the Project Uber section? Hahaha. Good stuff.

If you keep up posting all this art I will have half of my first 1000 posts in this thread bahaha

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Thanks for rushing to get that art in, it was exactly what I had in mind :) It's up on the article now ;)

Wow... I couldn't have imagined someone to be so talented. I've simply fell in love with your art. They have so much attitude and emotions, and are done very, very well. I'll keep checking here every once in a while. Keep up the awesome work, and let us all see more amazing stuff.

And as an request I'd like to see maybe 1 of these; Feraligatr (Mainly because of my hopeless waiting for Heart Gold.), Sableye or Croagunk. :nerd:

Requesting Ditto's attempt to transform into any two Pokemon during a double battle. Think of siamese twins while drawing.

Also I saw a Rabbid before I saw Azumarril haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)