Shaymin-S Voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Holy shit, my Syberia account that I haven't used in weeks still qualifies. I am also Lol Nub, so that makes one less voter.

ok this might be hard to believe but this
BIG BANG FART | 1,661.37 | 58.26 |
Is me

If any of the mods want confirmation ask me or my alt Bigger Bang Fart (which ever of the 2 is online at that time)

I believe I have made an alt named darth chicken on the smogon server but I am not sure (mods can check I guess)

Question: What's stopping us from claiming an alt that isn't ours a few hours before voting begins?

Oh, I never got around to laddering with a good team :(
well if need be you could just take a screenshot of you typing something into the shoddy chat. the green username would verify it.

Confirming ASSUR (It's a friend of mine, for some reason he can't get confirmation e-mails when he registers).

If there's any problems with that, I can just log on as ASSUR and you can check my IP or something.

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
| SKARM | 1,710.22 | 60.98 |
Me, obviously. A team Jump worked on also got me a second account that qualified, but we'll just keep that one under wraps for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)