Shiny Charm and Masuda Method

Everyone's been updated :) to add more people I need to get on my computer and add more spots. So everyone who hasnt been added to the sheet yet keep updating and as soon as I get on the computer ill add you and your updated totals.
Updated my first post, but sadly no new shinies. (Shouldn't have gotten so excited with the shiny so early on...) Currently halfway done with my pledge of 1200.
Sorry to be picky but I either need you to reply to your original post after updating it so it posts it everytime or post which page its on when you update. Otherwise I have to go back through every page to find it :/

Yay, finally done wit my poliwags, i Have a perfect adamant and modest swift swim.
Now working on Noibat and Vulpix.
update:

#33 Poliwag 419 eggs Swift swim (adamant 5iv)
#34 Horsea 237 eggs
#35 Poliwag 98 eggs (swift swim modest) No defense
#36 Poliwag 146 eggs (swift swim modest) Pefect.

Updated total 13402 eggs /Shinies 36

Sorry to be picky but I either need you to reply to your original post after updating it so it posts it everytime or post which page its on when you update. Otherwise I have to go back through every page to find it :/
Sorry, will fix!

Batch 1 | 1 - 100 | Shinys: 1 | egg #13 Phantump (14-15/31/31/8-9/1/26-27)
Batch 2 | 101 - 200 | Shinys: 0
Batch 3 | 201 - 300 | Shinys: 0
Batch 4 | 301 - 400 | Shinys: 0
Batch 5 | 401 - 500 | Shinys: 0
Batch 6 | 501 - 600 | Shinys: 0

Update:
I changed my parents as I hatched a 6IV HA Male I can breed with my Japanese female so...
Male English Lucario X Female Japanese Lucario

Batch 12: 0/100, no shinies
Batch 13: 0/100, no shinies
Batch 14: in progress

Total eggs hatched: 1361
Shinies: 3

shinnies: 6

Growlithe: #1927th
Pumpkaboo: #2077th
Noibat: #2412th
Houndour: #3035th
Sableye: #4248th
Bagon: #4509th
Sneasel: (currently working on)

eggs hatched so far: 4512

I contributed 1900 to the masuda method without shiny charm and i just got it last night so I should start contributing here.

I pledge 1000 eggs in batches of 100 Beldum.
Batch 1: No Shiny
Batch 2: No Shiny
Batch 3: No Shiny
I heard there will be a shiny Beldum at ORAS release... Switching to Froakie
Batch 4:
Batch 5:
Batch 6:
Batch 7:
Batch 8:
Batch 9:
Batch 10:

If it matters, on Batch 3 the first 15 were Froakie (13th was female 3IV w/Protean), but it was a Spanish Froakie with a Japanese Ditto with shiny charm, and the other 85 were Beldum.

Last edited:
Everyone currently on the sheet has been updated :) ill be getting on the computer in just a few minutes to add the new contributors ^_^

Edit: New comers have been added! If I missed you let me know. For quick response try PMing me. I try to get on every few days or so since the thread has slowed down some. Happy Hatching everyone ^_^

Last edited:
Now hatched 1035 eggs and got a shiny Noibat at #1033. It's 5IV missing attack and Infiltrator so I'm rather happy. Now to move onto Honedge.

I think I'll start contributing here if that's okay :) Anyways, I've already hatched about 200 eggs with MM and shiny charm, but still no shiny. I'll start to do batches of 30 because I don't know how many more eggs I want to hatch :o

Will update this post when ready!

Fellow breeders, hello!

So, I got all excited that I finally received DAT Shiny Charm and I decided I'd help this awesome research here.
I will be updating every 150 or 300 hatches and hopefully amount to a total of 2000 mons.

Breeding: Kalos-born ENG Ditto + Kalos-born JPN Protean Froakie (female)
Batch 1: 150 eggs (0 shiny)

Batch 2: 150 eggs (0 shiny)
Total: 300 eggs (0 shiny)

Once I successfully breed a shiny Froakie, gonna move on to Snorunt.

215 eggs later, I accidentally hatch a shiny Castform while breeding a spitback for someone. *facepalm* Why couldn't it have come just a few eggs earlier when I was breeding flawless Sandshrews?

Total number of eggs hatched - 1515
Total number of shinies - 5

UPDATE
Total eggs hatched: 5200
New shinies: 2

Total shinnies: 12

Shiny Pinsir @ #795

Shiny Fennekin @ #1524

Shiny Gligar @ #2160

Shiny Tyrogue @ #3529

Shiny Tyrogue @ #3595

Shiny Kangaskhan @ #3731

Shiny Klefki @ #4163

Shiny Klefki @ #4200

Shiny Klefki @ #4205

Shiny Klefki @ #4292

NEW Shiny Ralts @ #5164

NEW Shiny Ralts @ #5186

shinnies: 7

Growlithe: #1927th
Pumpkaboo: #2077th
Noibat: #2412th
Houndour: #3035th
Sableye: #4248th
Bagon: #4509th
Sneasel: #4649
treecko: (currently working on)

eggs hatched so far: 4654

I'm quite new to the forums and I like to breed pokémon, I've already got the shiny charm, so I'll contribute to this thread.

I'll do updates every 60 pokémon (2 boxes, so it isn't too much of a hustle).

I'll start trying to obtain a shiny Porygon.

One parent will be a Porygon2 (ENG), and the other parent will be a Japanese Ditto.

I'm looking forward to contribute to this community.

I'll help with this mystery, so far I'm at 300 eggs for Heatmor and plan to change pokemon every 1000 or so. I have the Shiny Charm and I'm doing Masuda Method, just like the rules state. I'll keep you posted every 500 eggs or so,

Just hatched a shiny chikorita. I was just attempting to get another flawless female chik, but got a shiny first! (Was breeding my own chikorita with a japanese ditto.)

This puts me up to 1900 eggs hatched by Masuda method with four shiny.

Last edited:
I'm quite new to the forums and I like to breed pokémon, I've already got the shiny charm, so I'll contribute to this thread.

I'll do updates every 60 pokémon (2 boxes, so it isn't too much of a hustle).

I'll start trying to obtain a shiny Porygon.

One parent will be a Porygon2 (ENG), and the other parent will be a Japanese Ditto.

I'm looking forward to contribute to this community.
I've finished my first two batches of 60, unsurprisingly, no shiny yet.

Batch one: 60 hatched, none was shiny.
Batch two: 60 hatched, none was shiny.

Total hatched: 120.
Shiny hatched: 0.

Edit: Now I have like 4 boxes of nearly perfect porygons, anyone want one?

Last edited:
I've finished my first two batches of 60, unsurprisingly, no shiny yet.

Batch one: 60 hatched, none was shiny.
Batch two: 60 hatched, none was shiny.

Total hatched: 120.
Shiny hatched: 0.

Edit: Now I have like 4 boxes of nearly perfect porygons, anyone want one?
lol i have 16 boxes and never hatched one xD gave up

Hello im kinda new to this so yeah. Im a shiny breeder so I was interested in this forum. So I got the shiny charm a while back and before then I masuda bred without it and now that I have it shiny breeding has gotten a lot easier. My eggs before the shiny charm gave me shinies at around 900-1000+ eggs and I bred a good 20. Then when I got the charm They ranged from 600-800 havent had one over 1000 since and i bred 12 shinies with the charm. (Dont ask me where i find the time) so I can assume the charm works but ill try to get to twenty shinies with the charm to even out my results.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)