Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Laughs)

Hey I bred a lot of Pokemon legitely but used hacked feathers to adjust their EV's when they reached level 100. Would that explain why I can't use my Pokemon over Wifi in random battles in Black 2? I certainly would never use illegal moves or any of the Pokemon that are excluded on the list of rules. I just can't imagine any reason why I can't battle other than the feathers. Thanks.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm really dumb, Chatot was in my party. I didn't realize he was on the list, thanks for your help. Why is that by the way? Because of voice recording move?
Right, because people would have it scream profanities at the other player.

We have one: What does "invalid egg receive date" mean? Does it diminish the mons legality? Probably not, because we have bred it firsthand.

Edit: Good, just wanted to make sure.

Agonist

It just means that the date was in the future. It has no effect on the legality of the Pokemon.

Can I use Red Gyarados to find my Secret ID, or do I have to be lucky enough to counter one through non-chained and non-Masuda shiny?

Castelia is the first one available with no WNPCs (in BW2).
Ohhh, alright! Have there been any change to BW2 Wondercard RNG? I found parameters on White 2, and found a seed for Wondercard but seems like I can never hit my seed. I've RNGed a few Pokemon in BW from Wondercard with almost no trouble at all.

Agonist

Ohhh, alright! Have there been any change to BW2 Wondercard RNG? I found parameters on White 2, and found a seed for Wondercard but seems like I can never hit my seed. I've RNGed a few Pokemon in BW from Wondercard with almost no trouble at all.
no, it's exactly the same, just added Timer0's.

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
Can I use Red Gyarados to find my Secret ID, or do I have to be lucky enough to counter one through non-chained and non-Masuda shiny?
If you haven't caught it yet, you can use it by resetting and checking the nature/IVs multiple times through the chain option (it's generated using the same method as a chained mon). Or you can just upload something to Pokécheck and avoid the whole mess.

If you haven't caught it yet, you can use it by resetting and checking the nature/IVs multiple times through the chain option (it's generated using the same method as a chained mon). Or you can just upload something to Pokécheck and avoid the whole mess.
Thanks, didn't know you could get a Secret ID from Pokecheck -- thought you needed a gameshark or something.

Edit: Just re-read my post and realized I said 'counter' rather than 'encounter'. How annoying :(

Anyone have an adamant nature slaking with 31/31/31/31/31/31 or anything really as long as it knows mimic. I have a few flawless pokemon to offer ( not mine) nasty plot celebi, event shiny dogs, draco meteor jirachi and some others.

Looking for a sand veil glascon! Willing to make trade work. I have MS dratinis out the yoohoo will trade females for breeding purpose!

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Anyone have an adamant nature slaking with 31/31/31/31/31/31 or anything really as long as it knows mimic. I have a few flawless pokemon to offer ( not mine) nasty plot celebi, event shiny dogs, draco meteor jirachi and some others.
I could RNG breed one in Emerald, but it will take a little while as I need to replay some of my bro's old Emerald cart for Mimic. PM me if you're interested.

Looking for a sand veil glascon!
lolno

Quick question: If I were to erase and restart my White 2 cartridge would I have to re-calibrate the parameters? I believe the I can use the same settings from the previous save file, correct?

Agonist

Quick question: If I were to erase and restart my White 2 cartridge would I have to re-calibrate the parameters? I believe the I can use the same settings from the previous save file, correct?
Your parameters will always remain the same if you're using the same DS.

Assuming my Pokémon Trainer Club account is properly linked to my Play! Pokémon account (and I am registered as a League participant), what do I need to do by the end of tomorrow to make sure I can get my Scizor? According to the PGL, I'm supposed to go to the Promotions page, but I see nothing on there about Scizor (only about the League Garchomp).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)