1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  3. Welcome to Wi-Fi! Please remember to read the rules and do NOT create a new thread for simple trades or Friend Safari codes.

Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 28

Discussion in 'Wi-Fi' started by Wild Eep, Jan 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruby2008

ruby2008

If need be, I will train snorhax's metagross my game center id is (for black 2): 0261 8480 9474 for gen 4 (if needed): 1206 4795 2069
    Oh p.s. will also train Christian's darkrai and all4game's torkoal
    Please respond with a time you would like to trade so i can ev those pokemon
  2. bharmalm

bharmalm

Need somebody to teach a move tutor to one of my pokemon, a I can give yoy a copy as payment. Please send me a PM for more details
    EDIT: Helped.
  3. Pokéguy

Pokéguy

For some reason you have chosen not to receive PMs. Change that and PM me the next time you see me online; or post on my thread I guess; these are the move sets and ev spreads of the monsters you want to train:

Snorhax Shiny Metagross
    Adamant 31/31/31/X/31/31
    -Meteor Mash
    -Bullet Punch
    -Zen Headbutt
    -Hammer Arm
    -164 HP / 252 Attack / 92 Speed

all4game's Shiny Torkoal
    Relaxed 31/31/31/31/31/00
    -Eruption
    -Yawn
    -Stealth Rock
    -Rapid Spin
    -248 HP / 252 Defense / 8 Special Defense

Christian's Shiny Dusk Ball Darkrai
    Timid 31/31/31/31/31/31
    EV trained 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed / 6 HP
    -Dark Void
    -Nasty Plot
    -Dark Pulse
    -Focus Blast
  4. ventus603

ventus603

Hi, I've been out of the loop for a while. I was wondering if someone could trade me a V-create Rayquaza? Were there any redistributable ones around in the past? Terms can be discussed in PM. Thanks.
  5. Albus

Albus

Ball for this?

[​IMG]

I don't know in what should i catch it, Premier Ball maybe? help.
  6. Pokéguy

Pokéguy

Premier Ball suites it best, but man, have you ever seen ANYTHING come out of a Dusk ball? It shoots shadows everywhere and the shiny sprite of the fire monkey looks kind of dark. I think Dusk Ball would look really cool on it, but hey! Shouldn't this be my digital duck!? Why are you catching a fire monkey?
  7. ooh_shiny

ooh_shiny

I'm looking if anyone has this-

Shiny Solosis/Reuniclus (caught in Dive Ball)
    Relaxed
    Magic Guard
    31/x/31/31/31/0
    *Must be nicknameable*
  8. Albus

Albus

Lol, i'm looking for a seed for that Duck as for now, but i haven't found a suitable one.
    And i think i'll use a Premier Ball, i kinda dislike the Dusk on Darma, despite its darker color; thanks tho!
  9. uzumakisempai

uzumakisempai

I am looking for one of each of these

dw poliwag(female)
    dw gligar(female)
    dw eevee(female)

If you can help please pm or VM me

Thank you
  10. Raghav

Raghav

Rng needed

Hi, I need the following rng pokemon:
    dw landorus 31 ivs in all stats jolly should be caught in a reuglar red poke ball
    shiyn latios 31 ivs in all stats timid
    shiny terrakion 31 ivs in all stats jolly should be caught in regular red poke ball

Please help me out
  11. ooh_shiny

ooh_shiny

I kind of need someone to use BW2 move tutors, I have some pokemon I RNG'd that need some moves-

Feel free to clone my mons for yourself, just don't redistribute-

Murkrow- Roost, Superpower
    Yanmega- Giga Drain
  12. Princess Emily

Princess Emily

Murkrow can't learn Superpower, only its evolution can.
  13. Pokéguy

Pokéguy

I still have 10 monsters that need to be ev trained. If you ev train them, you can keep a copy and if you ev train four or more, I'll toss in a monster from my thread. PM me if you'd like to train some of these!
  14. ruby2008

ruby2008

I apologize, but I have no idea what a PM is. I am still a total noob at this website, so if we need to talk, email me at taran.storm@rochester.rr.com if you want to relay info. I am still interested in ev training these pokemon, however, so I will be on the lookout for your email. Also, if you could, respond with their levels, and email me about a time for me to get the pokemon.
  15. ooh_shiny

ooh_shiny

k, I'll just evolve it before I trade it.
  16. Pokéguy

Pokéguy

A PM is a Private Message. Click "User CP" on the far left near the top of the page. Then you should see a huge list of warnings you've received over the years (no wait, that's just me). On the left hand side you should see a list of links called "Your Control Panel". Click the sub-section called "Settings and Options", you should find a link that says "Edit Options". Click that and it will show your Options.

You should see this:

Private Messaging
    This forum features a private messaging system, which allows members to send messages to one another privately.

If you do not want to send or receive private messages, you may disable the private messaging system.
    [_] Enable Private Messaging

Click the [_] to enable private messaging.

When you see the little bubble under my profile turn green, private message me and I'll trade you the monsters. Darkrai got ev trained by someone else while I was waiting for you to come online, but Torkoal (level 1) and Beldum (level 5) are both available for ev training now and if you ev train the both of them, I'll give you a free Darkrai, just because I'm nice like that. Welcome to smogon, home of the nerds.
  17. hockeyguy605

hockeyguy605

New page.
  18. ruby2008

ruby2008

Alright, I've enabled the private message system, but your bubble's not turning green. I think that we need to be on at the same time, so 2 questions; 1:what time zone in "the distant land of Canada" do you live in, & 2: what time of day (in your time zone) do you go on smogon? Thanks,ruby2008
  19. Pokéguy

Pokéguy

Like it says in my location, I live in Global Metric Time -7 hours. I don't really have a specific time I come on smogon though. I mostly just come online to see if Albus is done my shiny porygon and if anyone has time to do our pending trades, then piss off to live my life, because no one wants to play pokemon all day, right? Just PM me when you see me online next
  20. Kipper711

Kipper711

TRadeS!!

hey can anyone offer me a dw bulbasaur for my dw rhydon female?
  21. darkthunder

darkthunder

does anyone have a female gible with rough skin?

FC: 2452 3777 1735 -White
  22. The Happy Mask Salesman

The Happy Mask Salesman

I need someone to EV wipe a pokemon for me. If they can EV train a pokemon as well it would be great as well.
    Still need this done if someone can help. As of 5-8-13.
  23. BlazingBarrager

BlazingBarrager

Can someone RNG a Phanpy with perfect physical spread and the egg move Ice Shard?
  24. Diabolico

Diabolico

Requesting:
    For other players to rng abuse some new pokemon for me add to my thread (to have semi-redis rights to trade them)

Offering:
    Banner services
    1.) RNG Breeding a pokemon - One Banner each (If it's a very simple banner)
    2.) RNG capturing a wild pokemon - One banner each (If it's very simple banner)
    3.) RNG Capturing a Legendary pokemon or a DreamWorld Pokemon- Two Simple Banners each
    4.) RNG Capturing a Shiny Legendary pokemon or a wild shiny pokemon - One Detailed Banner each (that is more challenging, more creative, more designs, and more detailed)
  25. BowWave

BowWave

Hi guys,not sure about the section but I'll try,if I am wrong I'll delete this :)
    I am looking for someone who would finish my RNG'ed Black 2 sav file(it's a japanese one) so that I can use it for my rng abuses.
    Of course you will be paid with 6 credits in my TT.
    Pm me,if interested :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)