Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a spare Vulluby/Mandibuzz and/or Tornadus I can have? I don't care about the IVs or nature; I just need them for RNGing purposes.

Message me if you're willing to help.

I want to get in competitive battling in x and y. I was wondering how players are going to get competitive mons in the game. For example, will it be by breeding, RNG, pokegen ( I know it's a hack, but still an option). I am a new player so i'd like to see what you guys think so I can learn more on the process.

Ty

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
I want to get in competitive battling in x and y. I was wondering how players are going to get competitive mons in the game. For example, will it be by breeding, RNG, pokegen ( I know it's a hack, but still an option). I am a new player so i'd like to see what you guys think so I can learn more on the process.

Ty
If you'll enter the tournament using hacks, they'll kick you out ;)
And it is also frowned upon...

Your opponents will detest you if they find out.

Hi everyone, I'm Erik! I'm fairly new to the forums but I was interested to know would anybody be kind enough to trade me a Bagon and Abra for my party in White 2. Of course I'm going to breed them with a ditto so any Bagon and Abra would work:)

Last edited:
Does anyone have a spare Vulluby/Mandibuzz and/or Tornadus I can borrow? I don't care about the IVs or nature, I just need them for RNGing purposes. Message me if you can help.

*Sorry for the re-post; I got stuck on the last page.*

OPINION QUESTION:
If you trying to RNG capture a wild Larvesta, what Hidden power would you perfer it to have? Ground or Water? Why?

And what pokeball would you capture it with?

OPINION QUESTION:
If you trying to RNG capture a wild Larvesta, what Hidden power would you perfer it to have? Ground or Water? Why?

And what pokeball would you capture it with?
Depends on if you like to run a Volcanora in any weather but rain or in rain. Generally HP Ground is better, unless want to use a Hurricane one. Take a look at the analysis pages.

Normal Pokeball. It has less to do with aesthetics but with the fact, that it is not possible to find wild Larvestas. For Volcaronas we recommend a humble Netball. We like the analogy that it lived in a time where the sky was covered by ash. The Netball is dark enough for that purpose.

Depends on if you like to run a Volcanora in any weather but rain or in rain. Generally HP Ground is better, unless want to use a Hurricane one. Take a look at the analysis pages.

Normal Pokeball. It has less to do with aesthetics but with the fact, that it is not possible to find wild Larvestas. For Volcaronas we recommend a humble Netball. We like the analogy that it lived in a time where the sky was covered by ash. The Netball is dark enough for that purpose.
Thank you for your time, Onicon.

EDIT:
I'm looking for the pokemon on my Wanted List:
Joint thread: Infinity Beyond

Last edited:
Can anyone breed a new Female Hidden Ability Eevee? Any nature, really any anything is fine, so long as it has its Hidden Ability and is female, so i can breed new ones, especially so when the time comes I can migrate to X and Y and discover Sylveon's Hidden Ability, especially since Cute Charm is kinda... terrible. My Black 2 FC is: 3268-7284-3537

Last edited:
Was wondering if anyone had a female Marvel Scale Dratini or a female Swift Swim Poliwag. IVs/Natures are irrelevant. Been out of the game for a while and now working on getting back into the game in time for Gen 6.

Hello everyone,

I'm new here, and as such, I'm not sure whether this should go here or have its own separate thread. I'm looking for a male Charmander with 31 HP and 31 Special Attack and the egg move Dragon Pulse. It also needs to be from a different country than the United States. I'm planning to breed it with my female Charmander so I can breed for Shininess.

In exchange, I can breed anything that can be bred, though I'm sure just about anyone can do that here. Regardless, I can breed up to three IVs onto a given Pokémon, as well as any nature and egg move. I'm unfamiliar with RNG and seeds, so I can't do that. I can, however, offer my services as an EV trainer. I have access to both the Power items and Pokérus, so any EV training you need done, I can do. It just might take a little time, especially since I'm in college. I can also offer a shiny Dialga from the current event; I have three, and all have relatively decent IV spreads. I have a few Dream World Females as well, including Bagon, Dratini, Eevee, Heracross, Poliwag, and Vulpix. If any of those interest you, or if you'd like to hear about any others I have, just let me know.

Thanks for listening, and if this is the wrong thread to post in, I apologize in advance to the moderators.

Hello Smogon Community,

New member. I'm avidly looking to get started in Competitive Pokemon Gameplay. Currently I'm trying to assemble a UU team and am looking to pick up a Porygon. Any Porygon will do, I plan to do all the breeding on my own. I honestly don't have much to offer in exchange, but I hope someone will be willing to help me out.

Thanks!

can someone please trade me a masterball? I am trying to capture a tornadus and dont have one. Please message me if you can spare one. thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)