Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have a bunch of Quints to trade away.

I have 3 female Brave Honedge with 31/31/31/31/31/x and Shadow Sneak as an Egg move.
I have 5 Jolly and 2 Adamant Magikarp with 31/31/31/x/31/31. I have a female with Adamant and Rattle and another with Jolly and Swift Swim. All the rest are Males with Rattled (meaning I have one Male with an Adamant nature and 4 Jolly ones)
I also have a bunch of Jolly and Adamant Magikarp Quads (none with 31 SpA IVs) both with Swift Swim and with Rattled.

For the Quints I want an equivalent Quint in return, and for the Quads I want an equivalent Quad in return. I already have Gengar, Garchomp, Blaziken, Mamoswine, Gyarados, Azumaril, Aegislash, Kangaskan, Salamence, Eevee, Rotom and Excadrill. I still might accept quints from those species if they're a gender I need, carry egg moves I don't have yet or are a nature I don't have yet though, so feel free to offer them. I'll just need the full details on those species before I decide whether to accept or not. Also note I have some quads from species not listed here that I got through wonder trade so I might refuse some of those as well if I already have them.

Reply to this post or start a conversation with me if you're interested.

I have 3 female Brave Honedge with 31/31/31/31/31/x and Shadow Sneak as an Egg move.
I have 5 Jolly and 2 Adamant Magikarp with 31/31/31/x/31/31. I have a female with Adamant and Rattle and another with Jolly and Swift Swim. All the rest are Males with Rattled (meaning I have one Male with an Adamant nature and 4 Jolly ones)
I also have a bunch of Jolly and Adamant Magikarp Quads (none with 31 SpA IVs) both with Swift Swim and with Rattled.

For the Quints I want an equivalent Quint in return, and for the Quads I want an equivalent Quad in return. I already have Gengar, Garchomp, Blaziken, Mamoswine, Gyarados, Azumaril, Aegislash, Kangaskan, Salamence, Eevee, Rotom and Excadrill. I still might accept quints from those species if they're a gender I need, carry egg moves I don't have yet or are a nature I don't have yet though, so feel free to offer them. I'll just need the full details on those species before I decide whether to accept or not. Also note I have some quads from species not listed here that I got through wonder trade so I might refuse some of those as well if I already have them.

per an above post of yours would a gible(f, jolly, rough skin, egg moves outrage+iron head) work for a honedge?
ninja edit: 31/31/31/x/31/31

per an above post of yours would a gible(f, jolly, rough skin, egg moves outrage+iron head) work for a honedge?
ninja edit: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Sure. I JUST got a Gible just like that except for having Sand veil as a gift for helping someone evolve their Haunter, but I'll take this one too. Now I'll have a perfect breeding pair instead of a barely flawed breeding pair! I'll just see if that guy wants the SV one back.

So yeah, let's trade. I'll add you, my FC is in my signature.

Sure. I JUST got a Gible just like that except for having Sand veil as a gift for helping someone evolve their Haunter, but I'll take this one too. Now I'll have a perfect breeding pair instead of a barely flawed breeding pair! I'll just see if that guy wants the SV one back.

So yeah, let's trade. I'll add you, my FC is in my signature.
we going to trade?

Looking for 5 IV Bold HA Eevee (preferably female).

What I have:
5 IV Timid Flash Fire Houndour
5 IV Modest Swift Swim/Rain Dish Lotad (egg moves: leech seed, giga drain, synthesis)
5 IV Modest Static Mareep
5 IV Adamant Honedge
5 IV Modest HA Poliwag
5 IV Adamant Speed Boost Venipede

I also have 4 IV of these Pokes. So if you have 4 IV Eevee, I can trade my 4 IV Pokes as well. Thanks.

I'm still looking for flawless Calm Goomy (Gooey or Sap Sipper). CMT for any possible trades.

Will also accept parent 4iv spitbacks.

Looking for 5 IV Bold HA Eevee (preferably female).

What I have:
5 IV Timid Flash Fire Houndour
5 IV Modest Swift Swim/Rain Dish Lotad (egg moves: leech seed, giga drain, synthesis)
5 IV Modest Static Mareep
5 IV Adamant Honedge
5 IV Modest HA Poliwag
5 IV Adamant Speed Boost Venipede

I also have 4 IV of these Pokes. So if you have 4 IV Eevee, I can trade my 4 IV Pokes as well. Thanks.
I'm interested in a 4iv Houndour and Venipede. CMT for possible trade.

I have 5iv Eevees, but no HA unfortunately. Those are a big want nowadays with Espeon rising in popularity. Might have to breed some....

I have a female Brave Honedge with 31/31/31/31/31/x and Shadow Sneak as an Egg move.

Last edited:
I'm looking for a good Hasty/Naive female Gible spitback with Iron Head.
I'm willing to trade mawile(intimidate,firefang)/scyther/phantump(harvest) spitbacks

Looking for some 4-5IV careful phantump spitbacks. Can offer adamant Kangaskhan, fletchling, marill spitbacks. Also, a few timid noibat spitbacks.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Offering shiny modest sap sipper goomy (flawless in everything except special defense) for charizardite x. Sent me a Pm if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)