Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo seeing how I just hatched 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid male torrent froakie, and a female 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid female protean froakie, my x/x/31/31/31/31 timid protean female lucky safari caught frogadier is obsolete. Anyone have some fletchling gale wing fodder to share?
I have a x/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Gale Wings fletchling if you are interested.

any one have a extra aron

edit: hey in friend safari do they always have 3 pokemon i feel some only has 2

Last edited by a moderator:

SharkReno

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I really need some spitbacks! Bold Eevee W/ Wish, Careful Phantump(Harvest), Adamant Gale wings fletchling, And leftovers! i can only really trade BM items, Literally any of them just ask me, and i can grind it out for you. Those are the main pokes i need, but im willing to trade BM items for most Pokes as long as they have a good nature and ability.

hi every one had a few question. ok with IVs people say go to the judge i want to know how do you know the Ivs are perfect in a area. i understand what he is saying but not completely.

then im looking for 2 pokemon dont mater what nature are evolution Agreon, and Hyperion i dont have much to trade since i just finished the game

Just... a little question... Do you actually need perfect IV's for Imposter Ditto? Apart from HP of course! Say you meet a well IV-bred pokémon, it's said to copy all stats of it's opponent, so wont it just make an exact copy apart from the HP?

Just... a little question... Do you actually need perfect IV's for Imposter Ditto? Apart from HP of course! Say you meet a well IV-bred pokémon, it's said to copy all stats of it's opponent, so wont it just make an exact copy apart from the HP?
thrue but there is 1 thing you forget the abilities like moldbreaker:)

I have a box full of spitbacks (4 perfect IV) Relaxed Pineco with Sturdy ability and egg move Stealth Rock. Also have two perfects:

31/31/x/31/31/31 (HP Electric)
31/x/31/31/31/31 (HP Dark)

Trading for equally-good spitbacks or 5IV pokes with egg move, specifically Lavitar with StealthRock/Pursuit/DragonDance and ADAMANT or BRAVE nature Honedge. Of course, will consider others.

Please PM me.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ideally, 31 HP, and a minus speed nature with a 0 Spe IV (or 1, depending on what Hidden Power you want for Ditto, since it uses its own Hidden Power if transformed into an opponent that knows Hidden Power).

then im looking for 2 pokemon dont mater what nature are evolution Agreon, and Hyperion i dont have much to trade since i just finished the game

Ideally, 31 HP, and a minus speed nature with a 0 Spe IV (or 1, depending on what Hidden Power you want for Ditto, since it uses its own Hidden Power if transformed into an opponent that knows Hidden Power).
Hmm.. or is it transforming into it's opponent and making an exact copy of that pokemon species with the Ditto's own IV's applied...? =/

I've got three Adamant Larvitars with 31/31/31/x/31/31 that come with Stealth Rocks and Pursuit. Any trade offers out there? I also have a whole bunch of Larvitar spitbacks.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hmm.. or is it transforming into it's opponent and making an exact copy of that pokemon species with the Ditto's own IV's applied...? =/
Only HP is retained while transforming. The reason for 0 Spe is for Ditto vs Ditto, you want to underspeed it so you die last to Struggle.

Looking to trade a North American 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid Gastly for an equivalent foreign one for the Masuda Method. PM me if interested FC is in my sig.

Only HP is retained while transforming. The reason for 0 Spe is for Ditto vs Ditto, you want to underspeed it so you die last to Struggle.
Seems everyone is really torn on this part... Bulbapedia and the "Pokedex" on here say: Imposter allows Ditto to copy its opponent's every aspect (except HP and IVs).

Wheres others say the same as you Agonist. lol It all feels contradictory!

Alright guys just got home and I got 5 Rotoms to give, next five to ask get them (they are flawed but are bold) and I'll be breeding more tonight so I can give everyone who asked but missed out one too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)