Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need help on something, does anyone know if I can use an ability capsule to switch my Goomy's hidden ability Gooey to a normal ability it has, Hydration?

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Need help on something, does anyone know if I can use an ability capsule to switch my Goomy's hidden ability Gooey to a normal ability it has, Hydration?
Doesn't work for obtaining HA's, but works for obtaining the normal ones.

Edit -.-

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Thanks, that's too bad.
Yeah, I understand it not unlocking HA's, but, I'd like the option of being lazy and being able to switch from the HA back to a normal ability if I get a flawless HA Pokemon with the wrong ability I wanted :l

Yeah, I understand it not unlocking HA's, but, I'd like the option of being lazy and being able to switch from the HA back to a normal ability if I get a flawless HA Pokemon with the wrong ability I wanted :l
Hey sorry for asking another question but I also wanted to ask since I have two perfect IV goomies but one with the HA and another with Sap Sipper, can I breed the Sap sipper goomy and pass down each perfect IV until I breed one with Hydration?

Still need that HP Fire Proaten Froakie with good IVs/nature. I can breed you a jolly 5 IV HA Bunnelby, an Adamant bellyjet 5 IV huge power Marill, or an adamant 5 IV Binacle and give it Pokerus.

Hey sorry for asking another question but I also wanted to ask since I have two perfect IV goomies but one with the HA and another with Sap Sipper, can I breed the Sap sipper goomy and pass down each perfect IV until I breed one with Hydration?
Yes, but if the sap sipper one is female, you only got a 20% chance at getting hydration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)