Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
im gonna look into those I like zangeif for slaking a lot but the others I dont realy understand because I dont even know most of those charkters but this is exactly the kinds of nicknames I meant:)
Yoshi..Mario's lizard thing...the next two are from starfox. .and Dovakhin is the dragonborn from skyrim...he eats dragons souls

Edit: sorry its spelled Dovhakiin
Edit 2: also its slippy the frog and im a jackass

Last edited:
Anyone mind sending me in the correct direction? Just joined the forum.

Where do I ask for friend codes? I'm looking for a specific Pokemon.

Okay, here's the thing. I think Hyper Voice is the better move, there is no question about it. But Cute Charm + Moonblast is definitely usable also.
Modest + choice specs need Hyper Voice.
Bold + leftovers can survive without it.
True, cute charm only is situational. But its better then nothing.
Also Sylveon really has no business staying in on Char X anyway
Thanks for your input guys! :)
Will consider Moonblast now.
I need to do something with the non-hyper voice Sylvy.
Hopefully the next game will fix all of our move tutor needs!

Ah ok gonna post once more since I was checking my inbox lol. Use leftovers with a stealth rock ttar. Scizor can be a great revenge killer with pursuit and bullet punch. You can use roost and life Orb to increase his power and lasting impression. And gliscor is a good physical wall with Toxic Orb so he doesn't care about status and can dish powerful damage with earthquake. You can use him to toxic stall with substitute, toxic, protect, and Earthquake if necessary. Or as a physical attacker.
Yeaa I do like Gliscor to take any incoming electric attacks and recover quickly after other switch ins. I like choice band on a Scizor for hit and run but can't decide if I can effectively utilize roost on a non mega set. I have a 5iv Larvitar with stealth rock that is Adamnt for power. Is that nature ok for a stealth rock lead with leftovers?

Anyone willing to plz trade me a
Shroomish with spore and bullet seed and needs technician jolly nature
Adamant gible with outrage
Murrow calm nature with feather dance and confuse Ray needs prankster
Calm squirtle that knows aura sphere and dragon pulse
Can offer dream world stuff and maybe legendary dream world stuff depending on how many of these you have pm me plz if your interested

I
Yeaa I do like Gliscor to take any incoming electric attacks and recover quickly after other switch ins. I like choice band on a Scizor for hit and run but can't decide if I can effectively utilize roost on a non mega set. I have a 5iv Larvitar with stealth rock that is Adamnt for power. Is that nature ok for a stealth rock lead with leftovers?
I use Jolly but I'm sure Adamant works. I use roost on my non mega scizor with life Orb, and it works fine. I run a revenge scizor, with roost U-turn pursuit and bullet punch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)