Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering, what notable pokemon rely on 5th gen tutor moves to be at their best in 6th gen? A big list would be great since I am really getting into RNG

Hype for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire . I am giving away Hoenn shiny pokemon
->

Adamant Speed Boost Carvanha
31/31/31/31/31/31
Ot : Rhael 58248

Brine, Destiny Bond, Hydro Pump, Thrash
Bred by me, hatched by Filraen

Comment on my post your number between 1 to 100 . This event will end at 10 pm GMT -8 , then i will do random number generator. The winner will get a clone of this .
Do not distribute this
I choose 49

Female-Jolly-31/31/31/X/31/31-Baton Pass-(Ot Jose Id 56007)- INCLUDING BLAZEKIENITE
Male-Timid-31/X/31/30/31/30-Hp Fire-Synthesis,Leech Seed,Leaf Storm-(Alexandra Id 39861)-Will be non redist until i post on my thread.
Male-Adamant-31/31/31/X/31/31-Avalanche,Ice Ball,Curse-(Ot SoDe Id 41494)

Yep :) is posting a contest in my profile atm so i will say ready when i am ready!

Flargananddingle's Tiny Baby Giveaway

Wynaut(F)
Nature: Calm Ability:Shadow Tag
31/x/31/31/31/31
and

Togepi(M)
Nature: Rash Ability: Super Luck
0/0/0/0/0/0

Now...to get one of these pokes you will need to VM me (message on my profile) telling me which one you want and answer a simple question for me...
I feel these pokemon are garbage and I think I should release them...I need you to tell me...Wynaut?(He-yuck) (be creative...if you tell me "because it has a flawless spread" or "For time machine method" you will not be considered.) I'm only planning to give away one of each, but if there's a couple really good ones I may be swayed. Anyone else is welcome to comment on their favorite responses to give me some guidance as well.

CONTEST READY. THERE IS A CONTEST FOR EACH STARTER GUYS JOIN
Female-Jolly-31/31/31/X/31/31-Baton Pass-(Ot Jose Id 56007)- INCLUDING BLAZEKIENITE
Male-Timid-31/X/31/30/31/30-Hp Fire-Synthesis,Leech Seed,Leaf Storm-(Alexandra Id 39861)-Will be non redist until i post on my thread.
Male-Adamant-31/31/31/X/31/31-Avalanche,Ice Ball,Curse-(Ot SoDe Id 41494)

Reposting for new page. The giveaway will allow entrants for one hour from the time I post this. After that, a winner will be picked via random number generator.
GIVEAWAY TIME

As a bit of promotion for my shop (and the new Trophy Case section), I will be doing a giveaway. Here is the fabulous prize:

Adamant nature
31/31/28-29/28-29/31/31
Caught by me (meaning I can nickname upon request)

For this giveaway, I'd like to do a little poll. All I'd like are honest responses. The last question asks for your favorite number. I'll use an RNG and whoever's number is closest wins.
1. What are things my trade thread has done well?
2. How can I improve the thread?
3. What are 3 suggestions you have for new Apricorn Ball females I should add?
4. Are there any Dream Radar (Dream Ball)females I should add? If yes, who?
5. What is your favorite number?

Rules are below, please read them first.

1. Do not post in this thread or on my wall. Please PM me.
2. This Zygarde is STRICTLY NON-REDIS! There is no excuse for redistributing this Zygarde. You have been warned.
3. Please number your answers (1 for question 1, 2 for question 2, etc.), it makes things so much easier.
4. RNG will go up to 1000. Entrants that posted before this edit have numbers below 1000, so this will not affect them.

Flargananddingle's Tiny Baby Giveaway

Wynaut(F)
Nature: Calm Ability:Shadow Tag
31/x/31/31/31/31
and

Togepi(M)
Nature: Rash Ability: Super Luck
0/0/0/0/0/0

Now...to get one of these pokes you will need to VM me (message on my profile) telling me which one you want and answer a simple question for me...
I feel these pokemon are garbage and I think I should release them...I need you to tell me...Wynaut?(He-yuck) (be creative...if you tell me "because it has a flawless spread" or "For time machine method" you will not be considered.) I'm only planning to give away one of each, but if there's a couple really good ones I may be swayed. Anyone else is welcome to comment on their favorite responses to give me some guidance as well.
Repost for new page because i know the only reason ive only gotten one submission is because it was last post on the page

Anyway, Miria, I only have Adamant and Jolly Shiny, and an Impish regular one. Just figured out I had like every legend left on my SS game, so if you want an Adamant or Jolly one which isn't shint, I can capture it for you. Let me know if you still need it. :)
You serious! ? I've been asking and asking for weeks for someone to rng capture a jolly/adamant Groudon in SS!! I'd absolutely love to have one in a level ball.... <3

Hope you can get it back, backed it up at any stage? If not, take anything from my thread, I'd like to help you get back on your feet.
When you start playing again, pick anything from my thread and it's yours. I'll even give you an egg, so it hatches with your ot
Added you to the credits section of my thread, check it for details.

Can anyone use a reset bag on my Aegislash? Will give you something in return.
You guys are freaking amazing....thanks so much! :)

Hype for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire . I am giving away Hoenn shiny pokemon
->

Adamant Speed Boost Carvanha
31/31/31/31/31/31
Ot : Rhael 58248

Brine, Destiny Bond, Hydro Pump, Thrash
Bred by me, hatched by Filraen

Comment on my post in my profile your number between 1 to 100 . This event will end at 10 pm GMT -8 , then i will do random number generator. The winner will get a clone of this .
Do not quoted this post, post it on my profile ( i have a post for that, just comment on it
Do not distribute this
Repost

I need someone to hatch the following eggs:

-->
-->

#664 Lv. 1
Scatterbug
Timid| Compound Eyes
31|x|31|31|31|31
No eggmoves
ESV: 3833

-->
-->

#664 Lv. 1
Scatterbug
Modest| Compound Eyes
31|x|31|31|31|31
No eggmoves
ESV: 3491

The person who hatches them shiny will get to keep a copy, although whoever does this must have their own Powersave since I don't own one.

I'm also looking for eggs that need hatching.

Hey people, I'm looking for a female Serene Grace Togepi with Bold nature and decent IV's. Offering anything on my shop for it. Except Trapinch

what I am looking for:
HA Litleo (IVS and Egg Moves Dont matter)
Heracross with Rock blast (same as above)
Noibat (need egg move switcharoo but other than that nothing)
Amaura (want egg moves Barrier, Magnet Rise, Discharge and mirror coat)
Swirlix (belly drum egg move)
chansey ( with egg moves Aromatherapy, Counter and Seismic toss)

looking for the above offering mega stones for them or other items that you may need (offering 3 for the amaura cause I dont feel like starting it from scratch)

what I am looking for:

looking for the above offering mega stones for them or other items that you may need (offering 3 for the amaura cause I dont feel like starting it from scratch)
I can give you the Noibat, but not today :( Would you mind waiting until tomorrow? Btw, could I get the Houndoom Mega Stone?

I'm also looking for a power belt or any of the power items
Ummm willin to trade big for any I the following
Espurr with ha and 5ivs would be nice
Timburr with guts and drain punch
Foongus with regenerator
Any if them with five ivs would be nice another question does meowstic learn quash
I can trade some dream world stuff and I breed stuff so I can also offer some 5iv stuff and all the pokemon I mentioned don't have to be 5iv I'll take spitbacks can also trade in bulk and have multiple spit backs and can breed if I have the stuff
I can also trade legendaries and dream worlds legendaries if you have multiple of these pokemon

what I am looking for:

I have a chansey pretty close to what you're asking for. Check out the link in my signature for the exact specs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)