Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because it's not as hard to find now doesn't mean it's common to find a perfect HP Ice Budew like that. Burger Of Power, unfortunately Quiet really isn't a good nature for Roserade, but it would make a good parent. If you really want to use it, 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD would probably be your best bet, but keep in mind it will be slow.
I don't care much if it's a little bit subpar for its kind, after all I can only play against my cousins as it is now. The regionals of the regionals.

Still, I'd be glad if you or anyone else pointed me out guides for breeding since I know nothing about the subject.

Also, SHINIES!, I've got shinies to trade if anyone's interested, Shiny Goldeen, Seadra, Gyarados, Victreebel, Diggersby, Spinda, Red-Stripped Basculin... They are all very, VERY far from perfect but still, a shiny is always a shiny.

In return I want a shiny Snivy, Goomy, Feebas, Meditite or Venipede. I don't really care about IVs really, since the normal ones I already have good ones and Serperior isn't the hottest 'mon to use in competitive play atm... Until contrary comes out that is...

Last edited:
Defog isn't an egg move for Skarmory in XY, what exactly are you trying to accomplish? I guarantee there's an easier way to do what you want than just breeding in Gen IV. (RNG Breeding, for example)
gonna breed it on then teach it to him and defog is only available in gen 4

It's been a few years since I've last been here so hope this is okay. Does anyone have a perfect IV ditto in X/Y that they can trade to me? FC: 1006-0752-3578

Hello Smogon,

I'm looking for friend codes in general for the friend safari. Specially a safari zone with Tyrogue or someone that has a Tyrogue with its hidden ability.

If this is not the place to ask for friend safari exchanges, please refer me to the proper thread.

Thank you,
Wolf

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Hello Smogon,

I'm looking for friend codes in general for the friend safari. Specially a safari zone with Tyrogue or someone that has a Tyrogue with its hidden ability.

If this is not the place to ask for friend safari exchanges, please refer me to the proper thread.

Thank you,
Wolf
taken to PM.

btw, if you're looking for a specific pokemon, just check the list here and send the users a PM. But this thread works too, but you'll probably not get responses as fast for specific requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)