Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Giveaway
Hiya people! I'm here with another giveaway, the person who gave me the idea to RNG this Pokemon was Mustakrakish36. He should really message me when he sees me on to pick up his gligar. ;)
This is another giveaway where I have no idea if the Pokemon is desirable enough for people to enter.. but whatever.

Anyway, rules
1. Only post on my wall on the post I made saying "Post here".
2. Make sure to include your FC/IGN in the message, unless you know for a fact we're added.
3. LATIOS
4. In your post, make sure to include a number between 1 - 1000. Once I decide there's enough entries I'll run a random number generator. Which ever number matches or is closest to the result I get wins.

The goods:

Species: Gligar [Male]

IVs: 31/31/31/25/31/31
Nature: Impish
Ability: Immunity (turns into Poison Heal)
Level: 52 UT
Tutor Moves: Stealth Rock, Tailwind
OT: Lockie // ID: 35952
Notes: RNG Abused in a hidden grotto on my Black 2 cart. For those of you who say: "y didnt u teach it kncxok offf????" I'd like to educate you on the fact that's it's a level up move for gligar.
Semi-Redis

LF a female Feebas in a good ball for a Milotic natures and IVs don't matter. Thank you in advance ^^
I can give you a swiftswim female spitback in a luxury ball. I have it lying around in my box, you can have it for free. (btw you don't need the ha with feebas.)
edit: I also have a dream ball one lying around.

Thanks I was thinking about Luxury...because of Milotic's beauty...^^
Just come online and I'll trade it to you right away. I don't need anything in return.

Also, fyi you can press the "reply"-button somewhere on the right of the comment to quote people.

Hi , I am Looking for following TSV here on Smogon. I have already contacted people at reddit but most of them are inactive. I ll gladly give you one of these eggs if you can find someone with the matching TSVs

2,5 - Froakie (M) - Timid - Protean - 31.04.31.30.31.30 [2521]
2,6 - Froakie (M) - Timid - Protean - 31.24.31.30.31.31 [1331]
3,1 - Froakie (M) - Timid - Protean - 31.30.31.30.31.31 [2760]

Egg Moves : Vacuum Wave
1,1 - Riolu (M) - Timid - Inner Focus - 31.05.31.31.31.31 [2401]
1,2 - Riolu (M) - Timid - Inner Focus - 31.01.31.31.31.31 [1478]
1,3 - Riolu (M) - Timid - Inner Focus - 31.02.31.31.31.31 [3535]
1,4 - Riolu (M) - Timid - Inner Focus - 31.15.31.31.31.31 [1019]
1,5 - Riolu (M) - Timid - Inner Focus - 31.00.31.31.31.31 [0855]
1,6 - Riolu (M) - Timid - Inner Focus - 31.25.31.31.31.31 [0040]
2,1 - Riolu (M) - Timid - Steadfast - 31.01.31.31.31.31 [3491]
2,2 - Riolu (F) - Timid - Inner Focus - 31.06.31.31.31.31 [3998]
2,3 - Riolu (F) - Timid - Inner Focus - 31.23.31.31.31.31 [1817]
2,4 - Riolu (M) - Timid - Inner Focus - 31.28.31.31.31.31 [0803]

Egg Moves: Freeze Dry, Icicle Spear, Icicle Crash , Ancient Power
3,2 - Swinub (F) - Naive - Thick Fat - 31.30.31.31.31.31 [2135]
3,4 - Swinub (M) - Naive - Thick Fat - 31.31.31.30.31.31 [3042]
3,5 - Swinub (M) - Naive - Thick Fat - 31.31.31.31.29.31 [1424]
3,6 - Swinub (F) - Naive - Thick Fat - 30.31.31.31.31.31 [2748]

Egg Moves: Baton Pass
4,3 - Hawlucha (F) - Adamant - Unburden - 31.31.31.31.31.31 [0042]
4,4 - Hawlucha (M) - Adamant - Unburden - 31.31.31.00.31.31 [1954]
4,5 - Hawlucha (F) - Adamant - Unburden - 31.31.31.03.31.31 [1028]

Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Aqua Jet, Ice Punch
4,6 - Totodile (M) - Adamant - Torrent - 31.31.31.03.31.31 [3935]
5,1 - Totodile (M) - Adamant - Torrent - 31.31.31.08.31.31 [3937]

Egg Moves : Ingrain , Leech Seed
5,2 - Chikorita (M) - Calm - Overgrow - 31.19.31.31.31.31 [1621]

Pokémon Box: Ruby and Sapphire as far as I know was a limited time offer.

It could be quite the investment for everything.

And there is no way really to manipulate the IVs and Nature that I know of.

I have 2 level 100 Pickup Linoones with Extremespeed, but never checked the IVs on them.

I have access to Box though, so I could start farming the eggs.
Would you really be willing to farm an Extremespeed Zigzagoon egg for me? Because I have a shiny perfect Squirtle I would be willing to give for it. I can even throw in a Lansat, Starf or Enigma Berry.
Squirtle Male SHINY
Nature: Modest Ability: Rain Dish
Egg moves: Dragon Pulse/Aura Sphere/Water Spout
Ivs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Also, I'm one of those weird people who cares more about a Pokemon's nickname than its nature or IVs. I don't even care about the ability since it can now be changed with an Ability Capsule. In short, this is what I'm looking for in particular.
Zizagoon
Nature: Any that doesn't lower Attack or Speed Ability: Gluttony/Pickup
Egg moves: Extremespeed
Ivs: Don't care
Nickname: If male: Hurkel If female: Shadow
Interested? Also, awesome points to anyone who actually knows what the nicknames are a reference to.

Last edited:
Looking for GAMESTP/Crown/WIN2011 Shiny Event Entei, with 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs, though I am flexible on both defenses assuming they are 25+. I can offer a MM'd shiny Quiet Honedge (31/31/31/31/0/0/), and competitive BellyJet Marill's and Treecko's with Leaf Storm, Leech Seed and Dragonbreath. I'm happy for the Entei to be a clone as long as it was legitimate originally and has all of the correct information + ribbon as a result. Please reply to me directly so I receive an alert.

Just hatched a shiny Smeargle, and I wonder since it CAN'T learn Hidden Power, is there anyway to pinpoint its exact stats?
Best way I know is to go to the Battle Institute (save beforehand so you can power off afterwards), and check your Smeargle's stats alongside an IV calculator (Serebii's is one I use). That way you get a pretty good gauge of the stats quickly.

Opinion Question:

Tell me, if any of you guys were me, what would do if you're stressing out by thinking and trying too hard when doing so many things at once? And what would do first?

I'm trying to decide what movesets of the pokemon that I'm trying to breed next but I'm having a difficult time deciding since they're aren't any analysis about them in the 6th gen yet.

And I'm also trying to focus on breeding more pokemon on the 6th gen at the same time.

I guess we could say that's probably why I have been asking too many questions and asking for people's opinions before instead of deciding things by myself. If that makes any sense.

So if I can't decide a moveset for a pokemon that doesn't have analysis yet, what do you think I should do? Focus on breeding some other pokemon?

Opinion Question:

Tell me, if any of you guys were me, what would do if you're stressing out by thinking and trying too hard when doing so many things at once? And what would do first?

I'm trying to decide what movesets of the pokemon that I'm trying to breed next but I'm having a difficult time deciding since they're aren't any analysis about them in the 6th gen yet.

And I'm also trying to focus on breeding more pokemon on the 6th gen at the same time.

I guess we could say that's probably why I have been asking too many questions and asking for people's opinions before instead of deciding things by myself. If that makes any sense.

So if I can't decide a moveset for a pokemon that doesn't have analysis yet, what do you think I should do? Focus on breeding some other pokemon?
Just ask me or trev,or anyone who is in touch of competitive battling(if you are up to it,ask someone like Molk etc

Best way I know is to go to the Battle Institute (save beforehand so you can power off afterwards), and check your Smeargle's stats alongside an IV calculator (Serebii's is one I use). That way you get a pretty good gauge of the stats quickly.
Battle institute is your best bet. Then take all the information you have and plug it into metal kids calculator..could also sketch hidden power
I use Metalkids' IV calculator, as I think it's the best out there:http://metalkid.info/Pokemon/Calculators/IV.aspx

EDIT:

In addition/alongside the Battle Institute, of course :p
What Mr. Goodra and flargananddingle said. Or just send it to someone whocancheck for you (preferably someone who won't run away with it...).

Edit: And Sakuretsu .
Thank you guys, just checked, the stats are 31/30/31/31/28or29/31 :D, am so happy now haha.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I would take a nice relaxing breath, and then do whatever the hell I wanted. :)

If you're worried that your Pokémon won't be competitively viable (or at least recommended once the analyses arrive) then breed something you know will be useful. Physical Pokémon are [almost] always gonna want 31/31/31/x/31/31. At worst you'll have a good parent for breeding once the analyses arrive.

If you particularly want to breed something, then don't worry about whether it'll have the recommended set. Nobody's ever gonna want my Chatot without Boomburst; but I don't care, I wanted to breed a Chatot... Do what will give you a sense of accomplishment, and make you look back on that breed with pride, regardless of whether someone's gonna want it or not :).

Just ask me or trev,or anyone who is in touch of competitive battling(if you are up to it,ask someone like Molk etc
I would take a nice relaxing breath, and then do whatever the hell I wanted. :)

If you're worried that your Pokémon won't be competitively viable (or at least recommended once the analyses arrive) then breed something you know will be useful. Physical Pokémon are [almost] always gonna want 31/31/31/x/31/31. At worst you'll have a good parent for breeding once analyses arrive.

If you particularly want to breed something, then don't worry about whether it'll have the recommended set. Nobody's ever gonna want my Chatot without Boomburst; but I don't care, I wanted to breed a Chatot... Do what will give you a sense of accomplishment, and make you look back on that breed with pride, regardless of whether someone's gonna want it or not :).
Thanks, Guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)