Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hacked (someone hacked Dragonbreath onto that one for some reason, but the original is hacked too).

that was the qoute from the mod that checked your tyranitar check page 27 of the hack thread
Could you please link that post? I can't seem to find it on that page for some reason.

Edit: I'm dumb, I looked back in this thread, not the hack check thread.

Last edited:

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
....my bad again and my bad quoted wrong post ok here is quote what the person said
https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=7113032 is the Kyurem, there's nothing visibly wrong with it (other than the fact it sucks).

There are a bunch of hacks on Pokecheck with the same OT as the Tyranitar, so someone needs to get better friends.

the Ot is Rain
Pokécheck is currently down, which is why I asked you to find the post here in this thread.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
For all those SRing for a Fancy-Ass Vivillon, I just thought I'd share my personal philosophy on the matter:

Set a goal for yourself. Keep SRing until you reach it.

That's all. No need to constantly ask for approval, just make a goal for yourself and do it. For example, my personal goal is 31 Speed and a Timid nature with Outstanding potential. Unless there's something glaringly wrong with it (31 Atk and 0 SpA), I'll be SRing until I get it, and stop there. I'll reveal my result at the end in my thread. 31 Speed + Timid is a 1 in 800 chance if I did the calculations right. I'll be doing at least 100 resets a day, hopefully within a week or two I'll have something viable to trade in my shop.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
For all those SRing for a Fancy-Ass Vivillon, I just thought I'd share my personal philosophy on the matter:

Set a goal for yourself. Keep SRing until you reach it.

That's all. No need to constantly ask for approval, just make a goal for yourself and do it. For example, my personal goal is 31 Speed and a Timid nature with Outstanding potential. Unless there's something glaringly wrong with it (31 Atk and 0 SpA), I'll be SRing until I get it, and stop there. I'll reveal my result at the end in my thread. 31 Speed + Timid is a 1 in 800 chance if I did the calculations right. I'll be doing at least 100 resets a day, hopefully within a week or two I'll have something viable to trade in my shop.
Thank you.

Someone had to say it.

Someone needs better vision . It's pokechecked. So its not hacked E.G it doesn't have a ability its not suppose to have. Someone needs glasses.I Said to trade back and What did you say? Another day. Plus I dont know anyone called dragonitebreath
yes he is right I'm sorry never knew trying to do the right thing was this hard I just pointed out that this guy posted here the tyranitar that is hacked and was offering it for trade and I told him that was not right sorry for confusion:(

Someone needs better vision . It's pokechecked. So its not hacked E.G it doesn't have a ability its not suppose to have. Someone needs glasses.I Said to trade back and What did you say? Another day. Plus I dont know anyone called dragonitebreath
dude like I said the slowbro does not matter but according to the smogon mod who told me that you are offering a hacked tyranitar all I care about right now is you not offering that it's hacked own up to the fact that it is hacked for crying out loud offering hacked pokemon is not right!
Edit: all I am asking is that you own up to your mistakes if this keeps going I will sadly have to take this to the blacklist

Scatterbug (M) - Timid - Compound Eyes - 31.13.31.31.31.31 [3107]
Active hatcher : http://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/comments/22qcx1/3107/
It's your to keep if you get it right :) .
First person post on my profile page what pattern and ball this is in will win the egg .
repost for a new page
please give me the ball also lol
one entry only

hint : somebody got the ball right on my profile page :) .
2nd hint : There is a hint somewhere that said who bred the egg for me :) . If you pm that person you'll get the pattern lol . I haven't delete it yet.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
k, I think we're done here, as far as chester and TAKA's trade you two sort it out via PM when/if you want to trade back. TAKA if the tyranitar is a hack as soon as chester or someone PMs me with proof that it is do not trade it around anymore or you will be blacklisted. No more posts about this in this thread.

EDIT: TAKA DO NOT continue to trade that tyranitar, it was shown to be a hack months ago if you do continue to trade it you will be blacklisted.

Last edited:

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Is there a way for me to check the fancy Vivillon's exact IV's without having to go to the battle institute?
If you have a couple of rare candies saved up, you can use those and a IV calculator. Input on the IV calculator each stat gain as you level them up with the rare candies. You should get accurate IVs reading once you hit level 20 or something.

I don't if I worded this right. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)