Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a Dream Ball Chimchar.

(Yes, still- surprisingly one didn't fall out of the sky while I was sleeping)
I think they're only Male, took this from a link on Project Pokemon:

This Chimchar was obtained through using a single-use serial number found in copies of Black 2 and White 2 sold at Walmart stores. The serial number would randomly select one of the three Sinnoh starters. It is only obtainable through Black 2 or White 2.
It also specifies Gender: Male, along with all the other Sinnoh starters.

The Chimchar also doesn't seem to be on the list of "Dream Ball" obtainable Pokemon in the Hack Check section so I'm fairly certain it's 100% male only.

Looking for physical 0 speed dittos. 31/31/31/x/31/0 or something along those lines.
I have some too, though I'd need to check who gave them to me as that would tell me the redi rights. CMT, first page, has all the Dittos I stock though I usually don't trade them. PM me if you're interested in anything and I'll check the redi rights.

The Chimchar also doesn't seem to be on the list of "Dream Ball" obtainable Pokemon in the Hack Check section so I'm fairly certain it's 100% male only.

I have some too, though I'd need to check who gave them to me as that would tell me the redi rights. CMT, first page, has all the Dittos I stock though I usually don't trade them. PM me if you're interested in anything and I'll check the redi rights.
Lady V, thanks for trying to help but.....

So, STILL looking for a Dream Ball Chimchar.

PLEASE do not tell me that they are male only.
I know. I just need it to complete my Dream Ball collection.

(Last time I checked it wasn't a crime to ask for a male pokemon... )
Just a little post of mine from last time... :)

.com has my back. Thanks for the offer though.

Did my first HGSS Safari Zone RNG:

Jolly Kangaskhan (F)

IVs: 31 l 31 l 31 l 29 l 31 l 31
UT: Level 15​

I was so lucky, as I only needed x1 Safari Ball and she stayed inside! I Was so afraid she would run after one attempt. Anyway, what 4th gen moves shall I give her. I have these choices:

Focus Punch, Aqua Tail, Drain Punch, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch and Low Kick. All of them are pretty good.

Also are there any other Safari Pokemon people are interested in? It is all about the
and 4th/5th gen Move tutors. :D

Jolly Kangaskhan (F)

UT: Level 15​

Also are there any other Safari Pokemon people are interested in? It is all about the
Pinsir and Scyther are pretty neat in Safari Balls. And Scizor doesn't mind having Bug Bite (Forgot what Pinsir wants, if anything)
What do I know though :P

Need a carefull larvitar with pursuit and stealth rocks.

Offering some 5-6 ivs pokemon (male HA jolly double edge starly, dive ball ha vulpix with heat wave and hypnosis, , timid litleo ecc).

K so I'm finally getting around to SRing that mystery gift vivillion. What nature is better, modest or timid?
Looking for Protean Kecleon (Preferably in a Nest or Pokeball), preferably 5 IV but spitbacks are fine. Offering anything below.
--------------------------------------------------------

Noibat
31/x/31/31/31/31

Ability: Infiltrator or Frisk
Nature: Timid (can breed Modest if the trade is good enough)
Egg Moves: Nothing Notable

Clauncher
31/x/31/31/31/31

Ability: Mega Launcher
Nature: Timid

Fletchling
31/31/31/x/31/31

Ability: Gale Wings
Nature: Adamant

Marill
31/31/31/x/31/31

Ability: Huge Power
Egg Moves: Belly Drum, Aqua Jet

Charmander
31/31/31/x/31/31

Ability: Blaze
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Flare Blitz, Outrage, Focus Punch (RARE! Took a long time to breed these egg moves!)

Kangaskhan
31/31/31/x/31/31

Ability: Scrappy or Early Bird
Egg Moves: Comet Punch, Focus Punch (RARE! Only one I've seen breeding it!)

Scraggy
31/31/31/x/31/31

Ability: Moxie
Nature: Jolly or Adamant
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Focus Punch
I can go catch this for you from friend safari. One in each ball if you'd like.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
K so I'm finally getting around to SRing that mystery gift vivillion. What nature is better, modest or timid?

I can go catch this for you from friend safari. One in each ball if you'd like.
None is really better Modest/Timid and Bold (Quiver Dance) are just collective go-to goals.

Jolly Kangaskhan (F)

UT: Level 16​

I was so lucky, as I only needed x1 Safari Ball and she stayed inside! I Was so afraid she would run after one attempt. Anyway, what 4th gen moves shall I give her. I have these choices:

Focus Punch, Aqua Tail, Drain Punch, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch and Low Kick. All of them are pretty good.

Using the same seed I just got my second safari RNG. Need more safari suggestions!

Jolly Tauros (M)

Would somebody mind adding my safari and catching a female Guts Luxio for me (Ive been told I have one)? In a Luxury/Ultra Ball please.
My FC is 2277-7173-0289
IGN: Jaxon

Using the same seed I just got my second safari RNG. Need more safari suggestions!

Jolly Tauros (M)

I would be interested in trading for trapinch/vibrava, sandslash, and breloom. The females so I can breed them in this gen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)