Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! I am looking for a 5 iv calm Heatran with stealth rock and an adamant meditite with drain punch, bullet punch fake out and psycho cut. Can anybody help me?

Can someone help me clone a bunch of pokemon none of which anyone was willing to clone as a perfect iv (minus special attack) jolly terrakion is apparently not worth cloning. The terrakion is from a give away from TheMoe it is semi redis and is in a master ball.

Also I need 3 crap shinymons that I got from friend safaris cloned one of which is a frogadier. And another is a shiny charmeleon.

The last thing I need cloned is a 31/31/31/x/x/31 adamant swarm heracross that's holding its ite.

I would like 3 clones of each of these + the original, you can have a few copies of each...if you even want them.

Also need a shiny, jolly, 6iv, lvl 97, japaneese ditto cloned to hell it's from Vader_the_White it's fully redis, spread it a lot, clone it and spread it as far as possible!
Also I need 3 clones of it. The ditto is also in a dive ball.

Would anyone be willing to give me a Diancie
Hi welcome to smogon. I hope that you can give to the community and contribute and hopefully become a trustworthy member. What are your offers for a diancie because I have one and I can get it cloned. I think you should try to help the community before you make trades so that way we can get your trust. I will be happy to help you wit a few things as well.

Last edited:
Hi welcome to smogon. I hope that you can give to the community and contribute and hopefully become a trustworthy member. What are your offers for a diancie because I have one and I can get it cloned. However if I have a slight suspicion that you hack or something along those lines I will find you and hunt you down till the end of time (I know something I should not say to a new user). I think you should try to help the community before you make trades so that way we can get your trust. I will be happy to help you wit a few things as well.
Dude im no mod but...that is wildly inappropriate...you should probably chill the hell out

Hi welcome to smogon. I hope that you can give to the community and contribute and hopefully become a trustworthy member. What are your offers for a diancie because I have one and I can get it cloned. However if I have a slight suspicion that you hack or something along those lines I will find you and hunt you down till the end of time (I know something I should not say to a new user). I think you should try to help the community before you make trades so that way we can get your trust. I will be happy to help you wit a few things as well.
Clone my shiny japanese ditto with 6ivs and give it to them. With in the first few days of being here I was given 3-4 6iv dittos. Everyone should have a 6iv ditto, especially people new to smogon as a welcome gift! ^_^

I don't know what you mean by hack. Are you referring to that game saver thing. I don't have one. I want the Diancie for a trade on Gts for one of those Paris Vivillion.

Want anything for it?
A PP Up or Max? jking I don't give a crap what ever you want to give, cause I really don't care. Just let me level it up to where it learns said move. (turns out it was level 8)
I don't know what you mean by hack. Are you referring to that game saver thing. I don't have one. I want the Diancie for a trade on Gts for one of those Paris Vivillion.
Neither of those can be legitimantely traded over GTS, the Ribbon prevents this. If you see one on GTS, congrats it is a hack.

Dude im no mod but...that is wildly inappropriate...you should probably chill the hell out
Clone my shiny japanese ditto with 6ivs and give it to them. With in the first few days of being here I was given 3-4 6iv dittos. Everyone should have a 6iv ditto, especially people new to smogon as a welcome gift! ^_^
Ok yeah that part about hacking was not smart. But the rest wasn't bad.
Either ways yeah if you want something I can help. I just had a bad reflex because of a previous event with someone asking for a diancie.

That...might not work, as I don't know if event legendary Pokemon are allowed to be traded over the GTS. However, someone here would probably be willing to trade you a Pokeball pattern Vivillon for something.

You can't trade Diancie on the GTS IIRC, also I believe any Paris Vivillion you see on the GTS are hacked. :(
I definitely remember seeing a shiny one up there, which it should never be if it's legitimate, so you could very well be right about all of the ones there being hacked.

Ok, thank you for the info. I was really hoping to get one of those vivillon's
What is the difference between cloning and hacking?
Is the cloning youre referring to done on poke bank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)