Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hello all, I won't be doing a giveaway this weekend, I don't really have anything in stock that I'm excited about giving away. However, I would like to get some ideas about what I should give away next weekend or in giveaways in the future. So, if you've got the time, comment on the post on my profile with what kinds of things you'd like to see given away in the future (could be general things, like more RNG Legends, more special ball breeding females, etc. or specific things from my thread, like my Trick Room Lickitung or whatever). If you've got any suggestions, let me know! You may just have a chance at it next weekend ;)

LF: a japanese event shiny jirachi
My offers: anything from my thread.
edit: my thread is still closed don't post pm me please.

They do. Some can be battled as Gatsby said, others cannot be stopped once you leave the area even once. The easiest way to attempt to lessen the WNPC's advances is to click to interact (or run into them in this case) as fast as possible.

Edit: Cut off half of my sentence.
When you say "them," do you mean the Pokemon (Landorus) or the NPCs? I figure a stationary legendary can be triggered fast enough that they don't move like they do in the Sweet Scent animation.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
When you say "them," do you mean the Pokemon (Landorus) or the NPCs? I figure a stationary legendary can be triggered fast enough that they don't move like they do in the Sweet Scent animation.
Them being if you're doing a roamer.

I need a Dusk Stone please. I want to evolve my Doublblade into an Ageislash, and I forgot to go grind in Super Training before entering the Pokemon League to Level Grind my team faster. Let's see to trade I have a box full of Timid Giga Drain Bulbasaur spitbacks in Net Balls (Various IVs it took FOREVER to get that Eggmove onto a female with Cholorphyly so most are crap); a few leftover Chanseys in Dream Balls, a few Dream Ball Gibles with Outrage and Iron Head for egg moves (a few have HA and are female, and most have at least 3 IVs) and all those are Adamant. I also have a few Swinub spitbacks with Freeze-Dry in nest balls (none have a HA though I didn't even know Swinub had one when I did that project) a few other leftovers from other projects sitting around. I can also EV train Pokemon for you as compenstation for such a stone after I beat the League (If I have time to spare, I have a full schedule later today). So anyone willing to help me please?

I need a Dusk Stone please. I want to evolve my Doublblade into an Ageislash, and I forgot to go grind in Super Training before entering the Pokemon League to Level Grind my team faster. Let's see to trade I have a box full of Timid Giga Drain Bulbasaur spitbacks in Net Balls (Various IVs it took FOREVER to get that Eggmove onto a female with Cholorphyly so most are crap); a few leftover Chanseys in Dream Balls, a few Dream Ball Gibles with Outrage and Iron Head for egg moves (a few have HA and are female, and most have at least 3 IVs) and all those are Adamant. I also have a few Swinub spitbacks with Freeze-Dry in nest balls (none have a HA though I didn't even know Swinub had one when I did that project) a few other leftovers from other projects sitting around. I can also EV train Pokemon for you as compenstation for such a stone after I beat the League (If I have time to spare, I have a full schedule later today). So anyone willing to help me please?
let me check and see if I have a stone first then I will get back to you.

it would probably help to offer things instead of saying 'i really need it' also you already have one post on this one page asking for the same thing
Sorry, I couldn't see my previous post, so I thought I didn't send it. And thanks for your help, I can breed many 5 iv mons in exchange. You all can pm me and make a deal.

I have some 5x Jolly Gibles (both genders and abilities), looking to trade for HA Nidoqueen with elemental punches, Endure Breloom, HA Tentacruel, or other good dual-egg group Pokemon.

I'm looking to complete my vivillon collection. I'm only missing three at the moment. If you have any of these three vivillons, I'll trade in exchange a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Protean Froakie with Toxic Spikes, Camoflauge, and Bestow in a Luxury ball. I'd prefer the vivillons to be as unremarkable as possible outside of their pattern. I don't care about their IVs or nature and would prefer non-shiny.

Here are the Vivillons I'm looking for; I only need the remaining three not checked off:

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
I'm looking to complete my vivillon collection. I'm only missing three at the moment. If you have any of these three vivillons, I'll trade in exchange a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Protean Froakie with Toxic Spikes, Camoflauge, and Bestow in a Luxury ball. I'd prefer the vivillons to be as unremarkable as possible outside of their pattern. I don't care about their IVs or nature and would prefer non-shiny.

Here are the Vivillons I'm looking for; I only need the remaining three not checked off:
Have you tried r/Vivillon? There's often generous people there who will give them away for nothing :) http://www.reddit.com/r/Vivillon

can you clone because if you can we can help each other because im missing 3 you have and have the 3 you want

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
Anyone have a list of TSVs for users of Nuggetbridge? The google doc never seems to work.
You'd have to ask them there, I doubt anyone randomly copied all of NB TSV's.

Edit: One of these days top-level domain, one of these days. Bang. Zoom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)