Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I'm gonna SV hatch a shiny modest Drifloon (in a quick ball for style points ofc). I'm wondering if I should breed HP fire on it or HP fighting on it? Leaning HP fighting just because it seems more usefull (totally not because the only HP I've bred on my hidden power shinies so far is HP fire lol).

++Brave, lol. Everything for Trick Room (new meta). ^-^
Trick Room Deoxys GOTY

Alright, I'm gonna SV hatch a shiny modest Drifloon (in a quick ball for style points ofc). I'm wondering if I should breed HP fire on it or HP fighting on it? Leaning HP fighting just because it seems more usefull (totally not because the only HP I've bred on my hidden power shinies so far is HP fire lol).
HP Fighting

I don't like Trick Room, I just RNG'd the Kyurem because Mewdraco wanted one... and the customer is always right (unless the customer is DarkMilotic asking for Trick Room Virizion)

/me points at the only Trick Room Moltres in Smogon

I'm going on a Heart Gold run if anyone wants something post on my profile if you need something from there. I'm not doing any safari, swarm (except dunsparse) or bug contest pokes. It is Night Time in my game so take that into account . Just post the following:
Pokemon:
PokeBall:

Hi, I was wondering which balls are possible for HA (Poison Heal) Gliscor? Also, which ones you'd recommend. Thanks.
Just Dream and the standard ones, iirc. Go Dusk for normal, that'd be cool. Or Dream if you want it to match. For shiny, Dive and Net work. Too lazy for sprites rn.

What 3rd Gen tutor moves* are useful for Deoxys and Mew?

*if you mention XD tutors I'll chop your head off and serve it in a barbeque
Fake out, zap cannon lol, I kid.

For mew, seismic toss, counter, and softboiled (yeah it gets roost, but style points).

Deoxys really doesn't have any besides counter (unless you want seismic toss over night shade).

Does anyone have a Dream Ball Shiny Impish Gliscor? If so CMT; or I could take a Dream Ball Gligar, female, if anyone could toss me a spit back. Dive/Net don't look good on Gliscor, imo. Don't like quick much either, but thanks for posting your opinions; lol too lazy to multi quote.

I am bored
I might as well do a breeding project
I can do anything in 6th gen except some dream world pokes (I missed the dream world completely)
does anyone want something? (Don't ask for shinies because I won't MM you one. I can't do SV either @.@)

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
I am bored
I can do anything in 6th gen except some dream world pokes (I missed the dream world completely)
does anyone want something? (Don't ask for shinies because I won't MM you one. I can't do SV either @.@)
What vivillon pattern do you have? Those are always fun, and pretty easy to breed up. Or, you could be anti and do caterpie. :P

I am bored
Seconding Caterpie. Maybe in a Dive Ball for the shiny form? Not that you'd need to do it shiny. (I know, I know, doesn't match, but I think it's an interesting combination anyway.)

Edit: Anybody here familiar with the Professor Layton series? I'd like to do a giveaway to celebrate the American release of PL v AA and I want to discuss some ideas with somebody. PM me if you can help out, you'll get a share of the giveaway too :)

Last edited:
I am bored
do a caterpie, weedle, or a wrumple. :D

I have a question so I have 2 six Iv dratinis in the day care. My female one has shed skin and my male one has marvel scale is there any chance that my off springs will get marvel scale

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I have a question so I have 2 six Iv dratinis in the day care. My female one has shed skin and my male one has marvel scale is there any chance that my off springs will get marvel scale
Nope, no chance. Only females pass along the Hidden Ability, unless it's a male breeding with a Ditto.

Nope, no chance. Only females pass along the Hidden Ability, unless it's a male breeding with a Ditto.
Nope, the female must have the HA. Sorry.
oh shoot now I have a major problem I no longer have a 6iv dratini with HA I guess thats what happens when you get to generous. Well can anyone help me out with a spitback my offer anything within reason from my thread.
edit: I am looking for a dratini to say it other wise that is female in dream ball with hidden ability.

Last edited:
oh shoot now I have a major problem I no longer have a 6iv dratini with HA I guess thats what happens when you get to generous. Well can anyone help me out with a spitback my offer anything within reason from my thread.
edit: I am looking for a dratini to say it other wise that is female in dream ball with hidden ability.
Would you be ok with Lux ball?

What vivillon pattern do you have? Those are always fun, and pretty easy to breed up. Or, you could be anti and do caterpie. :P
Seconding Caterpie. Maybe in a Dive Ball for the shiny form? Not that you'd need to do it shiny. (I know, I know, doesn't match, but I think it's an interesting combination anyway.)

Edit: Anybody here familiar with the Professor Layton series? I'd like to do a giveaway to celebrate the American release of PL v AA and I want to discuss some ideas with somebody. PM me if you can help out, you'll get a share of the giveaway too :)
do a caterpie, weedle, or a wrumple. :D
I will do wrumple. I already have vivillon (and I hate the pattern I have, it is ugly) and I have 3x butterfries lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)