Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do my Nature breeding Dittos always "Not get along well with _____?"? I thought it had to do with species and OT, but... It's a Ditto (the little cheater should get along with everyone), and everything has my OT, so does it have anything to do with personality or something o.o?

Why do my Nature breeding Dittos always "Not get along well with _____?"? I thought it had to do with species and OT, but... It's a Ditto (the little cheater should get along with everyone), and everything has my OT, so does it have anything to do with personality or something o.o?
If it has the same OT and different species, it won't get along very well (regardless of it being Ditto or not [basically the best you can get with Ditto is "They seem to get along]"). If different OT different species, they'll get along just fine. If different OT and same species, they hump like bunnies.

The "Not get along with ______" is caused by the two pokemon both being from your game and being different species. Since Ditto is counted as a different species it does that to you. Now if the Ditto is from a different OT then you should get "They get along" or something similar to that.
Edit: Dang it Mewdraco ninjaing me by fractions of a second

Looking for a Venipede Friend Safari, PM me if you have one and are ok with adding me. (Or if you have a female HA Venipede in a Net Ball)
Also still looking for a HA Female Dream Ball Eevee. Nature and IVs don't matter. Can offer some spitbacks in return.

Last edited:
And even in America, we have to go out to a Gamestop for the event, which seems pointless with Wi-Fi, and a bad idea after the Mega Stone fiasco. So while we got it easier, no one's particularly happy with this method either.

Also, I believe I have a Dive Ball Kabuto, but it's a non-redis spitback from Tatertot . I don't believe there's a rule against me breeding a female from it for you though. So if you're willing to wait, I could get you one.

On another note, what are good Egg Moves and Ball for Rhyperior (Normal or Shiny). Need one for Dex data, so might as well get a Comp one while I'm at it.
Wait, so it's a local event?

is there any reason to use swarm over technican on scizor?
Mega Scizor I guess?

Wait, so it's a local event?
No, it's a regional event. Held at GameStops I believe? And you need a serial code. (Same with the upcoming Diancie event I would imagine.)

And Europe will just wait on ours.. As long as it isn't held at like Tesco's or something I'm down with waiting.

edit: Derp ._. I can't read.

Last edited:
Yes, it's a local event. Held at GameStops I believe? And you need a serial code. (Same with the upcoming Diancie event I would imagine.)

And Europe will just wait on ours.. As long as it isn't held at like Tesco's or something I'm down with waiting.
There's a difference between local (not region locked) and serial code (region locked). Which one is this Diancie event?

Looking for a Venipede Friend Safari, PM me if you have one and are ok with adding me.
Also still looking for a HA Female Dream Ball Eevee. Nature and IVs don't matter. Can offer some spitbacks in return.
Would you be ok just getting a female venipede with HA egg moves (its in a dive ball)? I also have the eevee you need.

Would you be ok just getting a female venipede with HA egg moves (its in a dive ball)? I also have the eevee you need.
Thank you for offering, but that dive ball isn't really appealing to me :(
As for the Eevee, I just received a message from someone else saying I could have one, so I'm all set there. Thank you though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)