Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Super Size Pumpkaboos are found in the wild holding a Miracle Seed, right? So would Compound Eyes increase the chances of finding a Super Size Pumpkaboo or no? I'm guessing no, since Super Size Pumpkaboo holds Miracle Seed 100% of the time which is what Compound Eyes is supposed to affect.
If I recall correctly, it shouldn't increase the chance. (There is a Supersize Pumpkaboo event going on now, but it won't help if you want a specific ball.)

If you have a drill run escavalier, beedrill or pineco line I'll breed you the cottonee myself
Still need it? I can give you one karablast for free
Does anyone here know where I can find people that want to battle? I am pretty new and the battle threads are a ghost town.
You can add me. I always ready for battle
Event Heracross, keep or toss?
16, 17 / 28, 29 / 22, 23 / 10 - 13 / 22, 23 / 20, 21
It's stat are pretty decent but what it's nature?

Hi, I need a Blazikenite for my adamant torchic that I got after the opening event. I'm willing to trade my Charizardite Y, Abomasite, Absolite, Medichamite, or Gengarite. I'm also open to trading multiple stones, but not all of them if I can avoid it!

Looking for:
ShinyNidoran M Modest 5-6 IV
ShinyEntei Adamant 5-6IV
Virizion Jolly 5-6IV
Also cloning services (I have a huge need for cloning right now, I can pay well).

Please PM me

1. Get a Carbink, level it up to 40 (for Skill Swap) and get it to Frost Cavern.
2. Get a horde (Sweet Scent Master Race!) and use Skill Swap in each of the Smoochum.
3. ???
4. Profit.
This turned out to be quite the difficult process as I found only a handful smoochum hordes in hours of searching. I was about to give up and said just five more battles and on the very last smoochum it had hydration. the pain in the ass will be leveling a stupid smoochum to level 30 every single time I get a better parent. woof. but thanks for the advice (I used entertainment Durant but still very good idea)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)