Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a giveaway with a bunch of 31/0/31/31/31/31 Timid Hyper Voice Ralts that I RNG'd in Dream Radar, and one of the winners never claimed their prize. It's yours if you want it :) I don't need anything in exchange.
Wow, thanks a ton! I added you and am ready to trade when you are.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Wow, thanks a ton! I added you and am ready to trade when you are.
Great, I'll add you as well! Do you think you could help me out with something first? I need to battle you, then I'll forfeit the first turn. I'll reset afterwards, then come back online to trade with you :)

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
Nice ball for
?

All I could think of is
for his Yellowish Horns & Blue Body, and
for his greenish wings (though it's more like turquoise)

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Nice ball for
?

All I could think of is
for his Yellowish Horns & Blue Body, and
for his greenish wings (though it's more like turquoise)
Quick Ball matches pretty well, especially for a Mega Pinsir running Aerialate Quick Attack ;)
Net Ball is also a good thematic option, and is sort of the same color as well.

Great, I'll add you as well! Do you think you could help me out with something first? I need to battle you, then I'll forfeit the first turn. I'll reset afterwards, then come back online to trade with you :)
Sure! An IV battle, I guess?

EDIT: Pokémon received; thanks!

Last edited:
I lke the Great Ball for M-Pinsir since it sort of matches the eyes. That's what I did mine in anyway.

How valuable is a 14-15/24/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice) Non-HA Shiny Timid Eevee in a Premier Ball? Want to know if it's worth cloning before I start training it (given the poor HP IV, I suspect not).

EDIT: Kalos born, obviously.

I lke the Great Ball for M-Pinsir since it sort of matches the eyes. That's what I did mine in anyway.

How valuable is a 14-15/24/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice) Non-HA Shiny Timid Eevee in a Premier Ball? Want to know if it's worth cloning before I start training it (given the poor HP IV, I suspect not).
I don't think it is worth much, but then again Jolteon's base HP is not that high in the first place

Did anyone give me a shiny Bulbasaur from on here? If not I got it from wonder trade then O_O

(5IVs, modest, missing Attack with Chlorophyll. HP, Giga Drain, Petal Dance, and Leaf Storm. It's KB, Lvl 1 UT.)

So um, if you gave it to me please tell me because I'm confused :)

Alright so I have a shiny/addy/guts/great ball luxray. and a spitback modest/gooey goomy for trade. I'm looking for shaymin and raikou of any stat/nature/etc. I also have a 5 iv (non attack) timid charmander.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)