Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF female spitbacks of the following :

Premier Ball Aron
Heavy Ball Skarmory

HA Swinub ( matching ball or non pokeball)
Dream or Nest Ball HA sableye
Quick Ball HA Carvanah
Dream Ball Drilbur
Dream Ball Heracross
HA premier ball abra

Pm me if you have any of the listed Pokemon

Hello people I haven't posted here in a long time, a few months, but does any1 have an HP ice ditto? Need it for mega manectric

Preferably one of these spreads-

31/30/30/31/31/31
Or
31/31/31/31/31/30

Thank u. I have lots of pokes so let's see if we can make a deal

Desperately looking for the 3 following mons for a new team, willing to trade quite a lot for these 3 pokemon.

Mudkip/evos with stealth rock
Timid/Modest Raikou
Adamant Murkrow/evo with brave bird and Defog, moxie preferable

Balls really don't matter - Please PM me.
I have countless flawless Shinies and legendaries to offer if anybody has the above.

As long as you state that they were used, you can trade Pokémon caught with 100% catch codes here.

...but you're lame and lazy if you do. All my RNGs are completely code-free.
I wouldn't there's no fun in that :) I don't even have AR so can't really use any codes
I have thought about this recently when I caught my mewtwo in hg. I haven't used 100% catch rate codes yet but I definetely consider it.
I mean I try to be the "fun" guy and all... but that has it's limits for me. Throwing dive/heavy balls at a sleeping 1hp mewtwo for 1 1/2 hours and still not catching it. It's f*ing 3am and I am tired.
Defintely considering being a lame guy. (Don't know if I will use that code yet, depends on how it messes with the calibration...)

PS: In the end I caught it in master ball.

LF: Someone who can clone my favorite poke Excadrill. Finally got it battle ready, and its a monster with that choice scarf mold breaker. :D

I have thought about this recently when I caught my mewtwo in hg. I haven't used 100% catch rate codes yet but I definetely consider it.
I mean I try to be the "fun" guy and all... but that has it's limits for me. Throwing dive/heavy balls at a sleeping 1hp mewtwo for 1 1/2 hours and still not catching it. It's f*ing 3am and I am tired.
Defintely considering being a lame guy. (Don't know if I will use that code yet, depends on how it messes with the calibration...)

PS: In the end I caught it in master ball.
Yes I see your point :), at the end it comes down to ones preferences, if they wish to use a code or not

Is Mewtwo supposed to be impossible to catch without a master ball or what? :/ Serebii says it has 3 capture ratio but I caught tons of legendarys with that catch rate without any problems but now I've made 3 attempts, and all times I ran out of my 50 friend balls, and also threw some luxury balls and moon balls. So that's around 170 balls on a sleeping 1hp Mewtwo, I dunno what to think anymore :(

Timid - 31/31/31/31/31/31

So yeah, this thing only took around 210 balls to catch. Totally looking forward to do it again for a jolly one once I restart my Soul silver ;___; Glad I didn't give up and caught it in a ultra ball thought ;)

*Saves game 3 times*

Timid - 31/31/31/31/31/31

So yeah, this thing only took around 210 balls to catch. Totally looking forward to do it again for a jolly one once I restart my Soul silver ;___; Glad I didn't give up and caught it in a ultra ball thought ;)

*Saves game 3 times*
You got more dedication than me to do 4th gen RNG for that. I still have to SR my Kalos Mewtwo, which despite the Masterball, is gonna be a pain to get properly. Naive Mewtwo X...

What's the lowest I should tolerate for the Sp. Def on a Naive Mon (or Def on a Hasty)? Obviously I'll probably stop with the other stats reasonably high, but that's the one I'm mainly on the fence about for Naive, considering Mewtwo isn't particularly bulky (naturally at least).

You got more dedication than me to do 4th gen RNG for that. I still have to SR my Kalos Mewtwo, which despite the Masterball, is gonna be a pain to get properly. Naive Mewtwo X...

What's the lowest I should tolerate for the Sp. Def on a Naive Mon (or Def on a Hasty)? Obviously I'll probably stop with the other stats reasonably high, but that's the one I'm mainly on the fence about for Naive, considering Mewtwo isn't particularly bulky (naturally at least).
29. Since there is a 31/31/31/31/28/31 naive one out there. Although, if its just for yourself, I wouldn't settle for anything <20

Personally, I cannot. I always get Wings.
EDIT: First time for everything I guess. After trying this for the past day or two on and off that is. :D
well it is luck based I always get them a stone in the first few tries though xD. Do you still need one? I can send you one through the GTS just upload somthing tell me what it is and what message you wrote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)